Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
Having recently enjoyed the classic football film Air Bud - World Pup, where a dog is allowed to play competitive football because there is no specific law against dogs, does anyone know if rape is explicitly covered by the laws relating to direct/indirect free kicks? I hope it's a direct offence because I think an indirect free kick for suffering a rape is in some respects taking the piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

https://www.legit.ng/1401236-brazilian-football-star-banned-bizarre-naked-goal-celebration.html

quote:

According to SunSport, the winger shredded his jersey after he scored a dramatic winner to guide Sampaio Correa into the Championship. The 25-year-old went on to lower his shorts, exposing his bottom-side as he taunted his opponents by swinging his genitals at them.

He, however, took time to apologise to his side's supporters and teammates, admitting he regretted his antics. "Marica's people have been slandering me for the past three matches I've played against them. They've called me a slob, an alcoholic and a fat monkey. I was annoyed at what went on," he said. "I want to ask forgiveness from Sampaio Correa's fans, my team-mates, and also Marica's fans, players and everyone who loves football."

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
As someone who loves football, I'll forgive him.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ajax goalkeeper Onana given one-year doping ban after failing out of competition test

goal.com posted:

A statement on the Ajax website says: "On the morning of October 30, Onana was feeling unwell. He wanted to take a pill to ease the discomfort. Unknowingly, however, he took Lasimac, a drug that his wife had previously been prescribed.

"Onana’s confusion resulted in him mistakenly taking his wife's medicine, ultimately causing this measure to be taken by UEFA against the goalkeeper.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ajax-goalkeeper-onana-given-one-year-doping-ban/1ojuhixpey7z71gtt6m7o59p8v

lmao

This comes on the back of them forgetting to sign up record signing Haller for Europe too lol

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Very dumb of the guy assuming his explanation is truthful. I can kinda get taking some generic OTC medication and not thinking it might contain banned substances. But taking prescribed medication for someone else that apparently also doesn't do anything to help with 'feeling unwell' so why would you even take it? lol

Being Norwegian and having lived through our media spend what felt like years bleating about the somewhat similar Johaug case in skiing, I know that even if your explanation is plausible and believed you're still likely on the hook for a long ban. Hers was worse (the substance - some lip cream - had a warning on it that it could trigger doping tests, although she also had a plausible reason for taking it rather than 'lol I just take random meds') but her explanation was also deemed believeable - and she still got 18 months ban for it. Wouldn't hold out hope for a significant reduction from appeal. Maybe like 10 or 9 months if he's lucky.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

oliwan posted:

Ajax goalkeeper Onana given one-year doping ban after failing out of competition test

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ajax-goalkeeper-onana-given-one-year-doping-ban/1ojuhixpey7z71gtt6m7o59p8v

lmao

This comes on the back of them forgetting to sign up record signing Haller for Europe too lol

lol it's just a diuretic

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

oliwan posted:

lmao

Isn’t he their starting keeper too? That sucks for him & Ajax

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Sandwolf posted:

Don't take random prescription pills from your "wife" imo, just imo.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Shrapnig posted:

Don't take random prescription pills from your "wife" imo, just imo.

how am I supposed to feel alive then?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Insurrectionist posted:

Very dumb of the guy assuming his explanation is truthful. I can kinda get taking some generic OTC medication and not thinking it might contain banned substances. But taking prescribed medication for someone else that apparently also doesn't do anything to help with 'feeling unwell' so why would you even take it? lol

Being Norwegian and having lived through our media spend what felt like years bleating about the somewhat similar Johaug case in skiing, I know that even if your explanation is plausible and believed you're still likely on the hook for a long ban. Hers was worse (the substance - some lip cream - had a warning on it that it could trigger doping tests, although she also had a plausible reason for taking it rather than 'lol I just take random meds') but her explanation was also deemed believeable - and she still got 18 months ban for it. Wouldn't hold out hope for a significant reduction from appeal. Maybe like 10 or 9 months if he's lucky.

Lol all those norwegian skiers were juiced to the gills

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sandwolf posted:

He is op, and he is basically ajax' best player

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

Death by snu snu right there god drat

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Her Dryer posted:

Of course he plays on the right.

:golfclap:

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

African AIDS cum posted:

Dude. At least track down the actual, non-photoshopped image.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Eric Cantonese posted:

Dude. At least track down the actual, non-photoshopped image.

natty brah

Lemon
May 22, 2003

:nws:
edit: someone pointed out the video was from the U18 team so I removed the link, those that quoted might also want to do so.

Lemon fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Feb 9, 2021

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Seems like a real confident move for someone that isn't even playing.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Feb 9, 2021

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

What in the world

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Feb 9, 2021

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
lol

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Feb 9, 2021

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao wtf

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That was somehow way worse than an actual sex tape

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Is that how footballers end up with that thing where they can't get it up unless at least one other team mate is also involved? Starts with a half time wank with the lads...

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I mean, why not?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Casual jerkin

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

When Footballers Go Feral: big Willy tryna get a handbeezy

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

lol it's just a diuretic

Diuretics were pretty much the first performance-enhancing drugs to be banned. They don't have any performance effects themselves (at least not for footballers, for boxers and others who have to make weight they have obvious upsides) but it was thought at one time they did help with conditioning.

More importantly they are used both to deal with the side-effects of other PEDs and also to dilute urine in the hope of masking PED use. I also think there's a catchall "If you're taking *any* prescription drug without a doctor's note and a legitimate reason to do so we're gonna assume you're doping" rule too.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lmao what the hell

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
That video is hilarious. Did he lose a bet or something, wtf

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Just cracking one off with the lads no big deal

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

No kit wanker

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Feb 9, 2021

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

CyberPingu posted:

No kit wanker

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

No kit wanker

Lmfao

Lemon
May 22, 2003

CyberPingu posted:

No kit wanker

good stuff

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Vegetable posted:

That was somehow way worse than an actual sex tape

Just joylessly masturbating, staring at his phone, surrounded by his fully clothed teammates... :stare:

CyberPingu posted:

No kit wanker

:golfclap:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

CyberPingu posted:

No kit wanker

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

CyberPingu posted:

No kit wanker