Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Gods_Butthole posted:

So I'm trying to get better about keeping my kitty's litter box clean, so I need to start doing the whole litter refresh every few weeks. How do you all dispose of all that litter at once? I don't know why but I have a mental block with putting it all into the trash can. Maybe something about it being too much at once and making the bags too heavy for the trash guys I don't know. Am I just being weird and I should just throw it in the trash? Please help, my kitty yearns for freedom and clean shits.

Scoop it once a week and make sure to put it in a garbage bag so it isnt all over your garbage can. Or pour it and waste litter. Set a weekly alarm for your kitty and call it Cat Lottery and feel happy you won such a keeper

Gods_Butthole posted:

Hmmmmm, and you can assure me this won't gently caress up my plumbing?

I wouldn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Scoop it once a week and make sure to put it in a garbage bag so it isnt all over your garbage can. Or pour it and waste litter. Set a weekly alarm for your kitty and call it Cat Lottery and feel happy you won such a keeper

I wouldn't

Okey, thank you! :thumbsup:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Gods_Butthole posted:

I can. All I do is flush things and my pipes are fine.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Going from a couple weeks sobriety to eating a homemade edible rules

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

had a nearly-full 1g D8 distillate cart that I wasn't too keen on, but didn't want to toss. so today I finally decided gently caress it, opened it up and poured it into a banger and cold-start dabbed it. took several massive hits off it but didn't "clear" the dab because it started tasting nasty after a while. I coughed so hard and for so long afterward.

but, I've been decently high for nearly 2 hours now, so that's cool

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Gods_Butthole posted:

Not thinking, I did this once while catsitting—not a full box, mind, just turds and caked piss—and it will definitely clog the toilet and you'll have fun digging it up by hand after it turns cement-like. I think it was some ultra absorbent stuff, though, so YMMV.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
You can totally get flushable cat litter, it’s just usually marked specifically on the package as being flushable

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

all these years of smoking weed and I never felt any particular draw to any stoner aesthetic

but these, these speak to me

weed made me cottagecore/mori girl and im ok with that

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Only have a few weeks of weed left and cops are still busting people selling left and right during a pandemic. :sigh:

How odorless can you make indoor grows, anyway?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
im sorry i was just making a bad joke please don't flush litter...unless you have that flushable stuff...

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

SplitSoul posted:

Only have a few weeks of weed left and cops are still busting people selling left and right during a pandemic. :sigh:

How odorless can you make indoor grows, anyway?

They're going to smell towards the end, but you can do your darndest with a good air recycler and carbon filter. After that the thing you have to worry about is your power bill.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

A Bakers Cousin posted:

im sorry i was just making a bad joke please don't flush litter...unless you have that flushable stuff...

Look what you've done

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
I am in OHIO. Where do I get WEED?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Really feelin' sorry for folks who can't just go to the Weed Store. Its bullshit.

National legalization loving yesterday Joe u piece of poo poo

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Chinatown posted:

Really feelin' sorry for folks who can't just go to the Weed Store. Its bullshit.

township council finally approved opening a couple Weed Stores near me so I don't have to buy online from the government anymore :canada:

y'know in a couple months when they finally get built

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Chinatown posted:

agreed, i complain about prices here in IL all the time but i at least can go buy it legally and not have to worry about lovely prohibition laws that will land me in jail for getting stopped with a bag of mids

toking one up on behalf of all my comrades in such states

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

A Bakers Cousin posted:

My vote would be to flush the idea of flushable litter as it's supposedly very bad for the environment.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

d8 is so much harder to clean off pipes than regular resin or even concentrate reclaim

never using this poo poo again lol

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Inspector Hound posted:

They're going to smell towards the end, but you can do your darndest with a good air recycler and carbon filter. After that the thing you have to worry about is your power bill.

More worried about stinking up the stairwell, my place is kinda small. They can send probes out of the solar system, but they haven't engineered odorless weed.

Schools open Monday, I guess I could just wait till everyone around me has COVID.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/BloodsareCrips/status/1358260761144012800

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
kief bowls are fun for when you run out of weed

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

They're also fun when you have weed

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

tmfc posted:

d8 is so much harder to clean off pipes than regular resin or even concentrate reclaim

never using this poo poo again lol

i beg your pardon :mad:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
abso lutely

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

legit do not get people who never change their bong water. it takes like 5 seconds

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Stairmaster posted:

They're also fun when you have weed

:stare:

:okpos:

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
is it not standard procedure to sprinkle a bowl with kief for you??

i use a flower vape so i sandwich kief inbetween weed and it rocks

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i only tap into my space case for kief every now and then when i want to get blasted

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

:(

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Weed... is good

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I read that clay kitty litter is really bad for the environment

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I see you all have met my dad.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

smoke a bowl sunday

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

legit do not get people who never change their bong water. it takes like 5 seconds

definitely. cleaning it is one thing (which still doesn't even take long, especially if you have a basic bong without a bunch of crazy percolators) but giving it a rinse and changing the water takes literally 30 seconds

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

also super dirty bongs smell like poo poo

I have a friend who always makes fun of me in a group text about how my bong always looks like it's brand new. buddy, that's the point

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I change the water every time because I spilled it in the loving cabinet once

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

-18 outside is not fun. Were going to stay cozy today.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

tmfc posted:

definitely. cleaning it is one thing (which still doesn't even take long, especially if you have a basic bong without a bunch of crazy percolators) but giving it a rinse and changing the water takes literally 30 seconds

i havent given mine ap roper deep clean in a bit, but i use a flower vape with a bong, so the build up is incredibly minimal compared to people who smoke thru em. really do love my flower vape lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Impkins Patootie posted:

smoke a bowl sunday

im gonna eat so much garbage today lol