Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on plans to detain some arrivals to the UK in quarantine hotels – The government is planning to quarantine international arrivals from high-risk countries from 15 February"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Negative interest rates in UK are a possibility, but far from a certainty

Independent:

The i paper:

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

The SULCC acronym is precious. :allears:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

What was the speech about? Hey, Mike? What was the speech about? What was the speech about, Mike? HEY, MIKE! WHAT WAS THE SPEECH ABOUT!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

SULCC is loving genius.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

Stephen Collins is a goddamn treasure :allears:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Kellies Nomination: Most Easily Reinterpreted

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Why is Gerald Ford so upset about Kamala?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Johnny Walker posted:

SULCC is loving genius.

Give me the sulcc

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

This owns.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
Bit of an odd question, but does anyone have Kelly's whiskey sour recipe? I think it got posted in the last thread. Thanks!

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.

nerd plus rage posted:

Bit of an odd question, but does anyone have Kelly's whiskey sour recipe? I think it got posted in the last thread. Thanks!

Here is the version I have. It comes from Kelly's book.

Kelly's Whiskey Sour Recipe
  • 2 parts "Black Velvet" brand Whiskey
  • 1 part "Polar" brand Bitter Lemon Soda Product
  • Simple Syrup to taste
  • As many "Great Value" brand Maraschino Cherries and "Celebrity" brand Mandarin Oranges (in light syrup) as you want. Live a little!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
It wouldn't the the February after a dem is elected president without secession threats

Despera fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Feb 7, 2021

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Guess I should link to this weeks Bob the angry Flower since it has a giant lady penis.

:nws:https://imgur.com/YZsAnp9:nws:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Lodin posted:

Guess I should link to this weeks Bob the angry Flower since it has a giant lady penis.

Really disappointed that Bob invited Nina Paley to make a guest strip.

Mistikman
Jan 21, 2001

I was born ready. I'm Ron Fucking Swanson.

Stantis will now copy and paste this comic as is for the next 206 weeks, with only minor edits.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Lodin posted:

I expected a very different kind of lady penis.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

increasingly tired of hearing about this stupid pipeline that's going to give like 30 drat jobs

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Shugojin posted:

increasingly tired of hearing about this stupid pipeline that's going to give like 30 drat jobs

Wouldn't completing the pipeline have also done away with a lot of truck/rail jobs? I think I remember hearing that, which would make it even worse than just the already disingenuous "These temporary jobs ended slightly earlier than they would have."

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Twelve by Pies posted:

Wouldn't completing the pipeline have also done away with a lot of truck/rail jobs? I think I remember hearing that, which would make it even worse than just the already disingenuous "These temporary jobs ended slightly earlier than they would have."

Exact number of jobs varies depending on who you ask, but I have yet to see a source with more than 50. A most of those jobs are low wage, low skilled "security" and someone portion of the jobs are in Canada anyways. So yeah, more disingenuous horseshit.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

If mainstream media like OAN won't tell the truth, patriots will take their business elsewhere!

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Oh, jeez, that's gotta be super embarrassing. Stantis/Allie accidentally uploaded their template, instead of the finished comic.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I dont know posted:

Exact number of jobs varies depending on who you ask, but I have yet to see a source with more than 50. A most of those jobs are low wage, low skilled "security" and someone portion of the jobs are in Canada anyways. So yeah, more disingenuous horseshit.

American manufacturing and farming went turbo tits up during the Trump administration, but yeah, getting rid of 50 of ARE JOBS is the biggest story imaginable

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Does anyone have the old Obama 'not my butt!' cartoon lying around?

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Jarla

Title: Guide to time zones
1st: Buttigieg etc. USA is moving into new millenium.
2nd: Europe is staying in 2020
3rd: Russia is moving fast towards 1940s

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

"And by 'they' I mean 'I'..."

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

What is even the point of this comic?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

I measure intelligence in ability to remember arbitrary numbers and their relations to people. Seriously, it's a thing you don't have to remember anymore, it's pretty smart not to remember it.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mikl posted:

What is even the point of this comic?
As strange as it is to say, o think its nothing more than just a joke take on the doctors without borders name

Something that should actually be between dennis and maramaduke

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

It's not like people memorized every phone number before either. They used speed dial or almanacs to write them down in.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Also, its not uncommon for people to get new numbers as they change plans/phones

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Literally Socrates (per Plato) - "Writing makes people dumber because you don't have to memorize things".

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

:tinsley: seems really upset at white people being referred to as “Thugs”

I can’t imagine why.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

How long have I been in this desert?

Why would my talking cat friend have a cell phone anyway?

Could he dial my number with his paws?

Have I been hallucinating this talking cat the whole time?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Sinfest Sunday!

Jesus didn't fall from the sky, he was very specifically born as a flesh and blood human. Tex is right that what happened here is more similar to Superman. :colbert:

Sinfest continues on it's path of presenting the left as fascists' and the MAGA crowd as wholesome nature dwellers.

To understand why this is happening ask yourself this: Which side is interested in making sure trans people have basic human rights and which side wants to dehumanize and murder them?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
I am having to relive 2020 through its politoons thread, so it's taking awhile. I will have the Kellies nominations ready on the 21st. My deepest apologies for the delay.

feel free to post more nominations in the interim- the delay is exclusively going through the old thread.

We've gotta come up with a better system, I proposed this one and it's a bust.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Feb 7, 2021

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Sinfest continues on it's path of presenting the left as fascists' and the MAGA crowd as wholesome nature dwellers.

To understand why this is happening ask yourself this: Which side is interested in making sure trans people have basic human rights and which side wants to dehumanize and murder them?

Don't be silly trans people don't really exist is an actual argument that terrible pieces of poo poo like Ishida promote

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Sorry i had to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

fool of sound posted:

Does anyone have the old Obama 'not my butt!' cartoon lying around?

I think it was by forums poster No X In Nixon, also apparently it was contemporary with the Tim Burton/Johnny Depp Alice in Wonderland remake

Only registered members can see post attachments!