Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Aw I didnt think they ever hung out together. :3:

Snipe!

Here's mine working v hard thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

silicone thrills posted:

Aw I didnt think they ever hung out together. :3:

sometimes they do. the orange one, mikey, and the black one with white splotches in the middle, beau, are kind of cat-friends.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
really cute cats :3:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tonight KICKED rear end!!!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mikey and beau are cute names

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

turns out that if i'm not doing coke while working i have less aggression. Or maybe tonight was just a fluke and it has nothing to do with it

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Did anyone watch The Free Britney documentary this week?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Buddykins posted:

turns out that if i'm not doing coke while working i have less aggression. Or maybe tonight was just a fluke and it has nothing to do with it

Coke? Aggressive?

Gonna have to cite your sources on that one, Buddykins.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Nichael posted:

working hard

thank you

What an excellent crew :3:

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

I'm getting a small bowl together for this really beautiful but cold sunday morning, and I look over and see the creature like this, just loving being a weirdo, lol

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Aceofblue posted:

I'm getting a small bowl together for this really beautiful but cold sunday morning, and I look over and see the creature like this, just loving being a weirdo, lol

!

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

oops thought this was the weed and pets thread

GOOD ENOUGH :yooge:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

:justpost:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

sleepy buddy :3:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Buddykins posted:

it's possible but then there's the downside of getting too drunk to drive if you aren't balancing it out with the coke

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Aceofblue posted:

sleepy buddy :3:

if he’s awake he’s usually crying for hugs and pets or crying for me to wave around a ribbon for him to wrestle with so it’s nice catching him in a moment of peace yeah :3:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Those look like Aegean markings, which, yeah they're super social, attention seeking cats.

Ask me how I know, every time I wake up in the middle of the night to piss.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Buddykins posted:

absolutely cannot sleep

Lmao

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

edit: nm

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 19:53 on Feb 7, 2021

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I think this could just as well be discussed in the Cumjar Biden thread in the interim.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

ty, I moved it there

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

jarofpiss posted:

it's possible but then there's the downside of getting too drunk to drive if you aren't balancing it out with the coke

this is why I do it lol people want to do shots together all the loving time

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Getting probed this morning by that petty tyrant did actually have a benefit of making me go deal with the ivy sprigs that were popping back up in my yard and vacuum the whole house. I was going to do it anyway but it pushed up my timeline. I had wanted to drink my coffee while posting~

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Lmao one of those babies bought me a custom for calling them out on their bullshit. That's beautiful. I love that I made someone mad enough to seriously buy me a custom AV.

silicone thrills has issued a correction as of 21:57 on Feb 7, 2021

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Do those cool vertical record players gently caress up your records

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

bedpan posted:

iirc, the Union of Concerned Scientists, who operate the Doomsday Clock, advanced it because of Donald Trump.

The Union of Concerned Scientists sounds like a group of cry baby nerds to my ears.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol what on earth

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1358599203258269697?s=19

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

Those look like Aegean markings, which, yeah they're super social, attention seeking cats.

Ask me how I know, every time I wake up in the middle of the night to piss.

he’s a street mutt if the clipped ear didn’t give it away so no clue what he actually is but yeah he’ll let you pet and dote on him forever and purr so loud you can hear it across the room. he’s not actually cuddly at all though, but he’ll lay down near you on the bed and reach out a paw and gently rest it against you :cry:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Nichael posted:

working hard

thank you

:same:

IT broke my computer at 3:30 on Friday, and still hasn't replaced it, so I'm sitting at home watching Judge Faith and waiting for my apartment's office to open because one of the smoke alarms in the stairwell needs a new battery, so I get to hear it chirp every 30 seconds.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

instead of watching the superbowl halftime i watched my dog poop

continuing my proud tradition

put, loving, children of bodom in the halftime show ffs just, real angry music

300lb men crashing into each other and they throw a loving bubblegum pop concert in the middle.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

:same:

IT broke my computer at 3:30 on Friday, and still hasn't replaced it, so I'm sitting at home watching Judge Faith and waiting for my apartment's office to open because one of the smoke alarms in the stairwell needs a new battery, so I get to hear it chirp every 30 seconds.

oh YESSSS what is this little fuzzball's name

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
jeez, i straight up forgot the superbowl was happening.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Flavius Aetass posted:

oh YESSSS what is this little fuzzball's name

Dinah, she's currently sitting on my lap

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

Dinah, she's currently sitting on my lap

give her belly a scratch for me plz

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hey

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Lib and let die posted:

instead of watching the superbowl halftime i watched my dog poop

continuing my proud tradition

put, loving, children of bodom in the halftime show ffs just, real angry music

300lb men crashing into each other and they throw a loving bubblegum pop concert in the middle.

Puppy Bowel

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

*avgn voice* AAAASSSSSSSSSSSS FUUUUUCCCKKKKKK

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

how does ig work? Im trying to add to highlights from a story i posted days ago and im not finding anything in the archive. gently caress this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Buddykins posted:

how does ig work? Im trying to add to highlights from a story i posted days ago and im not finding anything in the archive. gently caress this poo poo

ok boomer