Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
drowned mouse in a bong story goes here

local beer snipe

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

A Bakers Cousin posted:

-18 outside is not fun. Were going to stay cozy today.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/RqTC7zs.mp4

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

She met a couple of puppies at the park today and played harder than she has in three years (she’s six). Now she’s asleep and happy. Soon she will be awake, sore, and grumpy.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

kitty looks too high & passed out :3:

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

:smith:

Clean your pieces you degenerates

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Gods_Butthole posted:

:smith:

Clean your pieces you degenerates

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Anyone try the crystal cat litter? Like the Pretty Litter stuff that has ads everywhere on the internet. I'm using a very sandy litter from arm and hammer that I like, no dust at all, but it's grittier than clay so I worry about my floor getting scuffed up.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Do not put cat litter in your bong

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Inspector Hound posted:

Do not put cat litter in your bong

getting high on weed and toxoplasmodia spores at the same time :2bong:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Chinatown posted:

im gonna eat so much garbage today lol

happening now

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

started a batch of abv tincture on monday, have been letting it infuse at room temp and shaking vigorously at least once a day

intend to leave it for another week or so, but i just took a huge unstrained swig and left it in my mouth until it felt like i was getting a chemical burn

hoping i get kinda high

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Why is shake is expensive right now? I used to be able to grab an ounce for around $35, now that only gets me 14g.

I saw one store charging $130 for an ounce of shake, wtf

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
the water in dab rigs doesnt even change colour, i can barely even smoke flower anymore

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
checking in. I love weed and pets.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lovelyn posted:

Why is shake is expensive right now? I used to be able to grab an ounce for around $35, now that only gets me 14g.

I saw one store charging $130 for an ounce of shake, wtf

lol, keep in mind this is before tax too:

e: with tax -

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

this tincture us definitely hitting pretty nicely, might just strain it tomorrow. might try to reduce it so it's less boozy

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

high as poo poo wow

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i went into a local shop after peak hours according to google maps, and it turns out they give 20% off the top for coming in right before closing. I can't find it documented anywhere, but im a sucker for a deal! get those 100$ zips down to $80, and magically the joints smoke and hit better. :iiam:

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

this does not sound appeti]zing .

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009

tmfc posted:

high as poo poo wow

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

Hey there

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

smoke weed every day

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

tmfc posted:

lol, keep in mind this is before tax too:

e: with tax -

what the gently caress where is this, that is so insanely expensive lmao

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
that tax, for shake of all things, is offensive.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Vaping a bowl with kief sandwiched in the middle

This rules

good

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

what the gently caress where is this, that is so insanely expensive lmao

IL. it's a fuckin racket. the only thing worth buying is concentrate, which is generally top notch, but is equally gouged at basically $80-90 for a single gram after tax, which is also about the same price for a .5g cart or an eighth of top shelf flower. edibles are slightly more reasonably priced but still too high.

a single 1g prerolled joint is like $30-40 lmao. and that's just for a regular "top shelf" joint, not a fancy twax joint or cannagar or whatever.

weed is legal, but legal weed is realistically accessible as more than an occasional indulgence for only the comfortable classes. there's a similar problem with equity in the industry as well, like most things in this state.

but again, at least people aren't getting locked up for having a bowl in their pocket during a traffic stop

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

i packed a bowl then forgot about it, thanks for the reminder everyone

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
If you are in Illinois you owe it to your wallet to do everything you can to find a way to qualify for a medical card. Its still pricey but god drat

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
the government really needs to make it where you can buy weed w a credit card I am so tired of paying atm fees

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

im on the net me boys posted:

the government really needs to make it where you can buy weed w a credit card I am so tired of paying atm fees

Lotta places will let you use a chipped debit card

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
it continues to be real weird to me how chip and pin still isn't a thing across most of america

it's been pretty much nationally standard for a decade and a half north of the border and you can use debit cards just about anywhere since the national inter-bank ATM standard is also a debit card and payment processing standard for debit cards and so it's baked into all the credit card points of sale.

kinda makes me wonder if the lack of improvements in card processing systems in the US is at all related to how amazon can charge to credit cards with only a name and card number even if the card has a CVC and not caring about the expiration date at all and also the billing address doesn't match the credit card company's data

e: also I've been baked for like five hours now and I've eaten almost a full loaf of ciabatta with butter and holy poo poo I'm gonna need to run a marathon tomorrow evening

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
gettin blazed

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Mayor Dave posted:

Lotta places will let you use a chipped debit card

I’ve not seen that yet aside from a weird kiosk that you actually bought Bitcoin on to send to the shop

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Kazinsal posted:

it continues to be real weird to me how chip and pin still isn't a thing across most of america

it's been pretty much nationally standard for a decade and a half north of the border and you can use debit cards just about anywhere since the national inter-bank ATM standard is also a debit card and payment processing standard for debit cards and so it's baked into all the credit card points of sale.

kinda makes me wonder if the lack of improvements in card processing systems in the US is at all related to how amazon can charge to credit cards with only a name and card number even if the card has a CVC and not caring about the expiration date at all and also the billing address doesn't match the credit card company's data

e: also I've been baked for like five hours now and I've eaten almost a full loaf of ciabatta with butter and holy poo poo I'm gonna need to run a marathon tomorrow evening

chibatta is the one with all the olive oil in it?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Marzzle posted:

chibatta is the one with all the olive oil in it?

yeah. I gotta find some time to make some of my own, this poo poo is delicious. goes well with red grapes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVL3z6PXe4

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Good morning, making home fries and smoking weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

abv tincture, looks and tastes disgusting but let's see how high I get. just took 6ml

e - forgot pic

tmfc has issued a correction as of 18:42 on Feb 9, 2021