Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

at the minute i'm mostly enjoying seeing how many armour upgrades i can get before i get bored of farming crafting materials :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Last day of an 84 hour week. And in two weeks I get to go on medical leave for stress for 12 weeks.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
Mr. Shakedown!! :argh:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Are we counting out Touchdown Tom tonight?

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

jesus WEP posted:

at the minute i'm mostly enjoying seeing how many armour upgrades i can get before i get bored of farming crafting materials :unsmith:

That was a good game for me too!

Turns out I never got tired of it.

Though I do feel kinda bad for enabling all the sexual assault from the faeries

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Platinumed Control, easy-peasy

Good game, not amazing, too bad about the technical issues (on PS4). Ahti was good and extremely representative of about 97% of all Finnish people. That’s how we look and sound like, also the same percentage of people are janitors. Not gonna bother with the DLC, I got enough out of the game already.

Started RGG Ishin and while I understand parts of what’s being said, oof the language is kicking my rear end. Just so many kanji I don’t know. Luckily there are in-depth guides and translations so I’m following a text-based one as I play.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

a cyborg mug posted:

Platinumed Control, easy-peasy

Good game, not amazing, too bad about the technical issues (on PS4). Ahti was good and extremely representative of about 97% of all Finnish people. That’s how we look and sound like, also the same percentage of people are janitors. Not gonna bother with the DLC, I got enough out of the game already.

Started RGG Ishin and while I understand parts of what’s being said, oof the language is kicking my rear end. Just so many kanji I don’t know. Luckily there are in-depth guides and translations so I’m following a text-based one as I play.

I've heard Control is one of the biggest upgrades from ps4 to ps5

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Shard posted:

I've heard Control is one of the biggest upgrades from ps4 to ps5

I can imagine, game has some rather weird issues with pausing/unpausing sometimes looking like it’s crashed the game, plus BRUTAL slowdown when there’s a lot of particle effects and physics poo poo on screen at once. Also a whole lot of very noticeable texture pop-in

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Captain Magic posted:

That was a good game for me too!

Turns out I never got tired of it.

Though I do feel kinda bad for enabling all the sexual assault from the faeries
Link is way into it, and coincidentally he can’t wait for RE8 to come out

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Hour 81 of my 82 hour week and i think im going crazy lol. This sucks.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

u only got one left!!!! gl

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I dont know if I can beat the clock I may have to tap out!

Oh poo poo I'm in an iron man match!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Best candy. I recently had to correct someone that said normal Sour Patch Kids are the best. They are not. Sour patch watermelon is the best.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

NienNunb posted:

Are we counting out Touchdown Tom tonight?

You can never count out Touchdown Thomas.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

IM OFF

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I hope the weirdo who kisses his son on the lips loses tonight.

Congrats on surviving hell shard!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Metaphorical platonic internet hugs for Shard!

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Congratulations. You earned the poo poo out of it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Control's DLC rules, especially if you enjoyed the Alan Wake games (if you didn't, maybe not!) and Foundation is a cool wrap-up of the game.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lord brady wins again. what a king

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I counted out Touchdown Tom 🥺

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I know nothing about football but will happily take any chance to post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLC5voGUp0I&t=6s

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

I played football for six years in Texas and I hated playing football for about six years in Texas. The day my senior season ended we got left out of the playoffs via coin toss. Probably one of the happiest moments of my life was being in the parking lot afterward and realizing it was finally over.

gently caress that dumb game.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ah, to be young again

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Proposal to let "Weird Al" Yankovic do next year's halftime show.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

CobiWann posted:

he’s one of a very short list of performers or acts that would elicit within me a glimmer of interest in the next super bowl, so I agree :hmmyes:

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Feb 8, 2021

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like football

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I'm doing a 90 minute isolation float tank today. Anyone here done such a thing? I'll let ya'll know if it drove me further into madness.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

I'm doing a 90 minute isolation float tank today. Anyone here done such a thing? I'll let ya'll know if it drove me further into madness.

A friend tried it not too long ago and said it was the most amazing thing he’d experienced. He’d never felt such calmness before in his life. Hope you have a nice experience too my dude

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yesterday i slew the spire with defence man and also poison gal. still don't like the other 2

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

CobiWann posted:

He is my #1 I want to perform. Bring in artists he has parodies of and have them perform with him. It would be huge.

My #2 is Gwar.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I’m pickling some herring because while the range of herring you can get in Finland is substantial, you can’t get German-style Bismarck herring which I find myself suddenly craving powerfully. I’m gonna make a Bismarck baguette. Y’all ever been to a Nordsee joint in Germany, Bismarck-Baguette is incredible, especially hungover. I have to wait three days

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

I had a friend who took an edible before going into one (I think he has done them before but I'm not sure) and had a panic attack so maybe don't do what my idiot friend did.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

I had a really good time doing it, I want to do it where I live now but the only place is EXPENSIVE, I hope you have a good time.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

I do floats every three months or so. My place has a sauna that I use for thirty minutes before. I can’t do the 90 minute session; I get antsy and want to start moving, but sixty minutes is great.

I have noticed it’s super good for chilling out my tense as gently caress muscles and helping to alleviate pain symptoms from my hosed up neck. I originally went because I was interested in the mindfulness aspect; I keep going for how it makes my body feel.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thinking about becoming a hyperbaric guy

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I can't do the isolation thing, but I get a 90-minute massage every month to help break up scar tissue in my legs and improve overall circulation. loving heaven, especially since my health insurance reimburses me.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Captain Magic posted:

I do floats every three months or so. My place has a sauna that I use for thirty minutes before. I can’t do the 90 minute session; I get antsy and want to start moving, but sixty minutes is great.

I have noticed it’s super good for chilling out my tense as gently caress muscles and helping to alleviate pain symptoms from my hosed up neck. I originally went because I was interested in the mindfulness aspect; I keep going for how it makes my body feel.

I just got out and there was certainly some artsiness but I also feel like I just eased up on years of carried tension in my shoulders and back. It was often a trippy, really unique experience, I enjoyed it a lot.

Shouts out to self care ya’ll, gotta do it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cavauro posted:

thinking about becoming a hyperbaric guy

more like hyperbarbaric

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
My daughter has discovered Brooklyn 99 and there has been nothing but laughter coming from her room for the past seven hours, save for when she comes to tells me about the show between fits of wheezing.