Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Georgia Peach posted:

He had a MAGA hat in his locker

I thought Bob Kraft had put that in there

I may be mistaken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I think Brady said he considered trump a friend and that it was silly that people couldn’t put politics aside for friendship.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

kik2dagroin posted:

Thanks, I can only assume good intent with this comment and just wanted to mention that I am not a social scientist of any sort. I'm a lowly computer toucher than understands fairly well enough how to code, spends a lot of the day-to-day doing time series analysis, and has had a novice interest in right wing rhetoric for almost a decade. We all know that the most vocal of freepers are racist, but having some data to quantify who the instigators are and where the origin of their ire emanates from is something I've felt would be great to see. My entire method of counting all these could be wrong, but I'm confident enough in modern data analytics frameworks like pandas to put my neck out there.

Put another way: It's one thing to see SeekAndFind's name show up while you're trolling for enticing threads of freeper bile to share with everyone. It's another thing entirely to see breitbart.com be the top source linked on the front page of freerepublic.com and understand that commenters are biased towards a news source that is racist as gently caress. SeekAndFind actually isn't the top poster of breitbart.com, that honor actually goes to ChicagoConservative27 according to my data whom, at the time of the writing of this post, has posted 104 unique breitbart.com articles.

Making the code and data publicly available while protecting my identity has been something on my mind since I don't trust myself, but I haven't thought of a good way to do that yet.

EDIT: Crap, uhhh

The Silent Christian Secession

Well if God won't do it and the government won't do it then who will?!

Can help you get set up with a sock puppet GitHub account. Have you thought about using a social network model? It be cool to see how the network changes over time or how toxicity spreads through the network. That would be a bitchin paper

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Let those who don't complain about the hobby they love, and are also totally racist about it for some reason, throw the first stone.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It must be miserable being a Freeper. Everything you do in life is coached in terms of how much you hate it.

That seems to be a recurring theme with boomers as a whole, tho. Marriage, kids, family, vacations, entertainment. Everything is just another needle to be stuck into you, not something to be enjoyed.

I just can’t imagine a life like that. If I ever feel like I’m letting misery take hold I go to a local nature preserve and just aimlessly walk around. The world has a pretty great way of showing you there’s happiness in even the most basic of things and I don’t know how an entire generation has somehow either never learned that or chosen to forget it.

Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?
An entire generation of SHODANS, endlessly repeating how much they hate humanity, into two facing mirrors.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
We've come full circle boys! Ashli Babbitt was really an antifa the whole time!

Everything Wrong With the Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less [Banned by YouTube, this video tries to prove that Ashli Babbitt's shooting was fake]

quote:

To: grundle
Someone on another site said that they were in the crowd outside of the Capitol and saw her carried past them on a stretcher and she opened her eyes and looked at whoever posted this.

Were we told she died while still at the top of that stairwell?

2 posted on 2/8/2021, 12:12:53 AM by Aria (- )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dangus
It was a Reichstag event.
Right after she was carried out the people who were there went into the crowd, some showing her 'blood' on their hands, to incite the crowd to violence.

It feel flat because the protestors weren't out for blood and there was no violent attack on Congress members.

The video is compelling evidence most of the people who were there were playing specific roles.

10 posted on 2/8/2021, 12:42:41 AM by yesthatjallen
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: spetznaz
I would ask you to watch the video to the end and watch it again.
The evidence is there. People were playing specific roles.

One interesting aspect is few people scattered after the shot.

If a real shot was fired in a confined area, most people would run or drop to the floor and crawl away.

12 posted on 2/8/2021, 12:50:08 AM by yesthatjallen
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]
Hmmm...Yes...What could possibly have delayed a medical response in the middle of this riot? Truly a mystery.

quote:

To: Aria
IIRC there were protestors outside the Capitol who reported that they didn’t even have something that looked like an ambulance response team come and carry her out until upwards of an hour after the “shooting”.

I think this 21-minute video really raises some legit questions.

22 posted on 2/8/2021, 4:46:59 AM by 9YearLurker (Not only that but Fauci's office paid millions to the Euhan lab and transfered )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: yesthatjallen
This isn’t some conspiracy guy talking about what he THINKS happened. He links all the videos and SHOWS you what happened.

If I were to film a stage play with many angles and comments during a crowd scene, and then show that film to people who were not there, it would look much the same. They would see what they are supposed to see. Were I to break down each from and analyze them, my conclusions might be different from the original video.

Ashli is either dead or alive, we only know from jumbled videos and oddly behaving people who claimed to be there that she is dead. There is no actual obit or family funeral

I’ve watched a lot of TV police shows about murder cases, and where ever a victim is shot (head neck, torso), there is always a lot of blood covering feet pooling in one direction or another, not a one inch drop here and tiny speck there.

The lack of blood is the most compelling evidence that the shooting was fake. Not to mention no police attempted to secure the “crime” scene - just the opposite.

28 posted on 2/8/2021, 6:02:33 AM by PIF (They came for me and mine ... now its your turn)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

To: PIF; All
The real proof would be to show if there was a public funeral, a public showing of the body, and then a burial or creamation.

If none of these things happened then the shooting was fake and this “Ashlee” person is off doing antifa stuff somewhere.

30 posted on 2/8/2021, 6:19:16 AM by mdmathis6
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

quote:

To: yesthatjallen
Why didn’t everyone hit the deck when the gun went off? Where were all the 911 calls and real medics with a gurney who had to be 2 mins from the Capitol???

32 posted on 2/8/2021, 6:29:11 AM by bray (Pray for fake President Biden)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

This is a false flag. Completely (and poorly) staged. All the signs are there. Shot in the neck should have had massive blood loss, massive. There’s barely any blood.

No interest whatsoever by the media about this woman. I remember seeing a short clip from her “husband” who didn’t seem all too broken up about his wife being killed. Most people who have had this kind of tragedy wouldn’t even be able to speak, let alone appear before cameras, composed and articulate.

Open your eyes people. This whole “riot” was staged. Everything that’s happening now is staged. The “virus,” the “vaccine,” it’s all lies.

43 posted on 2/8/2021, 8:12:21 AM by Auntie Mame (Fear not tomorrow. God is already there.)

Police Officers Involved in George Floyd’s Death Were Suspended the Next Day – After More than a Month We Still Don’t Know Who Shot Ashli Babbitt [And how come there's no mention of her autopsy or funeral in the news?]

quote:

Everything Wrong with the Capitol Hill Shooting in 21 Minutes or Less

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWqFauy0EiA&feature=emb_logo

Was a brilliant expose of what happened and who was there...but it’s been removed, and the Wayback Machine says:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWqFauy0EiA&feature=emb_logo

This page is not available on the web

because of server error

~~~

The video analysis showed all the hallmarks of the participation of CRISIS ACTORS.

16 posted on 2/7/2021, 11:32:50 PM by Fred Nerks (fair dinkum!)

quote:

Because she is not dead. It was all faked.

17 posted on 2/7/2021, 11:36:39 PM by Revolutionary ("Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!")

quote:

To: bray
'Ashli Babbitt' wasn't killed. She never existed.
The video you posted has been removed because it shows the actors and their performance. The man who produced the video presents a compelling case this was a staged event.

Google the name Ashli Babbitt and you get weird links. There is an obituary but it's not a mainstream source. There's no mention where she was buried. Did she die in the Capital? On route to the hospital? In the hospital?

Have you seen an interview with her husband or parents or friends?

Searching her name produces very few results and as I said the ones that do show up aren't mainstream sources.

18 posted on 2/7/2021, 11:39:25 PM by yesthatjallen
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

To: bray
You saw what I saw. Once seen, never forgotten. Rehearsed, orchestrated, fake glass, fake blood, smiling ‘victim’ - fake medic struggling with a small adhesive plaster, no attempt made at resuscitation. They carried her down the stairs by her arms and legs as if it was a joke, before they placed her on a gurney. There were people there calling out...
THEY ARE ACTORS!

No wonder it's gone...

20 posted on 2/7/2021, 11:44:07 PM by Fred Nerks (fair dinkum!)

quote:

To: Fred Nerks
The media is certainly behaving as if it was all theater, and the leftwing videographer the pro-BLM guy urging everyone on being on scene to capture the moment [yet not capturing a clear shot of the shooter], sure was convenient. I recall a report saying he and his assistant had been given access a day before to the building, as if someone’s guest... and wasn’t it great how the press was right there to give him an interview yet not on scene to catch what he did? It just so happens bison boy in the past wanted to be an actor, too.

The thin gruel account from her husband [who didn’t bother to accompany her?] and then ...silence. Nothing on autopsy or funeral. No interfamily squabbles as with Floyd’s family or Ferguson’s “gentle giant.”

The whole thing smells like the Benghazi video, and the bin Laden video glorifying Obama’s “kill” ...his admin gave those videographers unprecedented access to the special forces to create the drama.

29 posted on 2/7/2021, 11:55:15 PM by piasa (Attitude adjustments offered here free of charge)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Philo1962
Who are you trolling for? Find a death certificate for Ashley Babbit. Better yet, find a DC Metro Police Report of her death. Which hospital was she taken to? Transported by which ambulance service or EMS? None. Because they don’t exist.
How about school, university, or military records? Nada. Nothing. She’s fictional.

47 posted on 2/8/2021, 12:46:54 AM by .44 Special (Tiamid Buacach!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

How many Freepers believe that Sandy Hook, Parkland etc. were fake crisis actor events? I probably don't want to know, do I.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Shiiiiit.

I had no idea who The Weeknd was prior to finally watching Uncut Gems a few months back and this is the closest I've ever felt to being a freeper.

Feels bad, man.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

You know what. The entire capital is a hoax. Our founding fathers would NEVER allow a central seat of government to exist.*goes into an sane racist rant as family members continue to leave room*

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
They keep saying “the video” but there is a ton of videos because they filmed their coup attempt. Including video that shows pretty clearly how the capitol cop fired a ton of warning shots and very deliberately threatened her before she charged through the window.

Also I’m unfortunate enough to have seen people shot like that in real life elsewhere and I don’t doubt that her body might have been thrashing when it was taken out, but she was probably dead before she hit the floor. She’d probably have been a lost cause if trained professionals were right next to her, and the crowded room of fascist militia and cops was probably not exactly fast-acting to save her.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Tony Phillips posted:

Shiiiiit.

I had no idea who The Weeknd was prior to finally watching Uncut Gems a few months back and this is the closest I've ever felt to being a freeper.

Feels bad, man.

I mean, did you get offended by his existence, though?

It's not Boomer and indeed fairly normal to age out of knowing every contemporary pop act by name, it's extremely Boomer to feel personally slighted by that fact and to decry it as a failing of the youth

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

FullLeatherJacket posted:

It's not Boomer and indeed fairly normal to age out of knowing every contemporary pop act by name, it's extremely Boomer to feel personally slighted by that fact and to decry it as a failing of the youth

No, nor did I get mad about the spelling. Actually, it made me wonder if it was "weekend" or "weakened" which is already 10x more thought than a freeper puts into him.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
You just know that if they heard his real name (Abel Makkonen Tesfaye) they would have had just as many complaints about it because it is Ethiopian.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Nobody can be expected to keep up with everything. Don't worry about it.

One of the many problems with freepers is that they intentionally avoid learning about anything so as long as you stay curious you should be ok.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Zwabu posted:

How many Freepers believe that Sandy Hook, Parkland etc. were fake crisis actor events? I probably don't want to know, do I.

99.99999%

Karma Comedian fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Feb 8, 2021

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i love how they've evolved beyond "look at these pixels" to "the victim sits up, yells her name, laughs, does a few skateboard tricks..." all because their videos of "look at these pixels" keep getting taken down so they have the cover to just lie as much as possible.

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Also I’m unfortunate enough to have seen people shot like that in real life elsewhere and I don’t doubt that her body might have been thrashing when it was taken out, but she was probably dead before she hit the floor. She’d probably have been a lost cause if trained professionals were right next to her, and the crowded room of fascist militia and cops was probably not exactly fast-acting to save her.

No they were not. For all the military gear, they acted very unlike anyone who ever had military training in combat lifesaver. No one acts, they all kind of mill around scared and confused and start shouting. No one actually attempts to do anything.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

It must be miserable being a Freeper. Everything you do in life is coached in terms of how much you hate it.

That seems to be a recurring theme with boomers as a whole, tho. Marriage, kids, family, vacations, entertainment. Everything is just another needle to be stuck into you, not something to be enjoyed.

I just can’t imagine a life like that. If I ever feel like I’m letting misery take hold I go to a local nature preserve and just aimlessly walk around. The world has a pretty great way of showing you there’s happiness in even the most basic of things and I don’t know how an entire generation has somehow either never learned that or chosen to forget it.

i see it else where outside the weird freep/chud zones but those folks are mostly just weird twitter types who break their own brains for various reasons but those folks at least have lives(probably) outside of that stuff. these guys are just lonely and they let the hate hollow them out. they are weird lonely olds who have nothing left but their awful politics.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

They keep saying “the video” but there is a ton of videos because they filmed their coup attempt. Including video that shows pretty clearly how the capitol cop fired a ton of warning shots and very deliberately threatened her before she charged through the window.

its because they can't be wrong and they will take whatever position that helps validate their positions to themselves.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

quote:

Someone on another site said that they were in the crowd outside of the Capitol and saw her carried past them on a stretcher and she opened her eyes and looked at whoever posted this.

Were we told she died while still at the top of that stairwell?

2 posted on 2/8/2021, 12:12:53 AM by Aria (- )

the Babbitt looked at you?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Yeah I’m a few years older than my wife and The Weeknd was one of my cultural age cutoffs too.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I choose to believe the person who posted that they saw her eyes open has watched way too many TV shows and movies and think people close their eyes when they die, so if her eyes were open she must have actually still been alive!

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

mcvey posted:

the Babbitt looked at you?

:golfclap:

dammit beaten

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Twelve by Pies posted:

I choose to believe the person who posted that they saw her eyes open has watched way too many TV shows and movies and think people close their eyes when they die, so if her eyes were open she must have actually still been alive!

i mean thats probably true. trump legit believes in movies and tropes and poo poo and let that guide his FP/war poo poo and trump is basicaly these assholes but with more money(probably).

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Trump and his older supporters (who were too young for Vietnam but think they won WW2 ((Stalingrad? Never heard of him))) are kind of the end-state of Scalia using 24 as evidence, come to think of it.

Millenials are overwhelmingly the ones who fought, killed, and died and continue to do so in the forever war but boomers carry the flag for american imperialism and yell about how later generations are all whiny softies who'd never be able to storm Omaha Beach. And they know because they got teary eyed during Saving Private Ryan.

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Feb 9, 2021

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Trump and his older supporters (who were too young for Vietnam but think they won WW2 ((Stalingrad? Never heard of him))) are kind of the end-state of Scalia using 24 as evidence, come to think of it.

Millenials are overwhelmingly the ones who fought, killed, and died and continue to do so in the forever war but boomers carry the flag for american imperialism and yell about how later generations are all whiny softies who'd never be able to storm Omaha Beach. And they know because they got teary eyed during Saving Private Ryan.

They’re a generation who has never suffered fighting a war or known instability so it makes sense they’re all for war since they’re only exposure to it is thru the lens of right wing media and war movies and their lead poisoned brains have adopted scenes as their memories.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
And let's not forget the deluge of movies during the 80s where a single lone hero goes into Vietnam and saves all the POWs and wins the war single-handedly like Americans wish had happened

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
gently caress boomers and all, but 1968ish-18=1950ish, which is still solidly boomer generation. Plenty of boomers were in nam

e: definitely true of the younger ones who came into adulthood more in the Reagan era tho

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.

Pontius Pilate posted:

gently caress boomers and all, but 1968ish-18=1950ish, which is still solidly boomer generation. Plenty of boomers were in nam

e: definitely true of the younger ones who came into adulthood more in the Reagan era tho

Yeah, I mean it's an interesting point because most were too young, but... it was definitely a boomer war. They are the ones who got drafted.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
I'm tired of woke, meaningless, discussions about race.

The OP posted:

Posted on 2/9/2021, 2:44:37 PM by econjack

I don't know about you, but i feel like I've had a boatload of blaming whites for everything's that's wrong with the world. A fraternity brother mine wrote the following paragraphs to a bunch of us. It was prompted by one of those nostalgic slide shows from the 1950's. My response follows:

At the risk of seeming like Debby Downer, I feel a need to write something in response to the video. So here goes…

I guess it’s OK to look back with nostalgia at images from the 50s; the video certainly reminded me of my childhood and youth. In 2021 I feel it’s also necessary and crucial to become more aware of a parallel universe that existed then and much of which still exists today. Did you notice that there was not a single person of color in any of that video?—just us privileged white folks. Yes, I am deeply grateful for my safe and happy childhood, my access to a quality education—and so much more. We had it good in lots of ways, but throughout the history of our beloved country, our privilege has been at the expense of people of color. It is time that we white people go deeper and learn more about what Jim Wallis (of Sojourners) calls America’s original sin—racism. It is not comfortable to examine that history, but we can’t change what we don’t look at, acknowledge, and repent of. For a start I can recommend Ibrim Kendi’s books (enter that name in Amazon) and Robin DiAngelos’s White Fragility: Why it’s so hard for white people to talk about racism.

Stay well, all, and get vaccinated!

========== My response =========================

Sorry, but blanket statements like this just don't cut it. I was raised in a small farm community that, at the time, had about 5000 people. We had very few blacks in town, but Charlie was one and probably my best friend. At age 11, he and I studied together to learn Morse code and electronics to get our amateur radio licenses. We both got our licenses and spend many hours together building stuff and then studying for our advanced licenses. At age 12, we took the bus to the FCC offices in Cleveland and sat for the General Class exam and passed. In high school, Charlie played offensive tackle and I was an offensive end. We used Morse code to call on/off cross blocks at the line during games. (We had one guy who played for another school who just killed us during the game. He was a little smaller than my garage. After the game, he introduced himself and told us he, too, was a ham radio operator.)

I know Charlie experienced racism during his time in school, and we talked about it. He pointed out that he never felt that way in school, but did so elsewhere, like when he went to Cleveland or Akron. I think it's worse today than it was when I was growing up, but one asks why. After all, racism is a learned behavior and there are other non-white people in the US that experience significantly less racism. Why is that?

The 800lb gorilla in the room is that racism is a two-way street, but no one every wants to talk about both sides of it, yet we need to. In my mind, the crime statistics we see for different demographic groups all seem to have a common source: the deterioration of the family unit in the US. To me, it is programs like the War on Poverty where benefits are greater if the home is a single-parent unit. I think this makes it financially easier to become divorced or otherwise split the family unit. It's been well-demonstrated that the absence of one parent causes all kinds of problems for the kids. We need programs that encourage both parents to raise their children, not push them away. The WoP is not a solution. It's a hand out rather than a hand up designed to help solve the problem...the current system perpetuates the problem and keep the poor dependent on the gov't. Even accounting for definitional and population changes, poverty is worse now than it was back in 1967. The solution to this and related problems is finding programs that repair the family unit in the US, not tear it apart. It also points out that the ultimate solution starts within the groups affected, not from outside forces. That's been tried and it simply doesn't work.

Saying that racism is a white problem is a deflection of the necessary discussion because it detracts from the fact that all parties involved engaged in racism. Rather than push the entire problem on white shoulders, the discussion needs to incorporate racism on both sides. Once that honesty sees the light of day, then perhaps we can work together to bring meaningful solutions to problem that work to end it, rather than program designed to perpetuate it.

Sorry, Bill, but it's bullshit to shove the entire burden of racism on whites. Doing so simply postpones the honest discussion necessary to find solutions to the problem.

quote:

To: econjack
Let’s not discuss this then.

2 posted on 2/9/2021, 2:45:20 PM by DannyTN

quote:

Let’s split the US into White and non White.

4 posted on 2/9/2021, 2:47:33 PM by EEGator
I saw a black on TV once, that means racism is over!

quote:

There’s a streaming TV channel on Roku called BUZZR that plays games shows from the 70’s and 80’s. It’s not uncommon to see a black contestant or celebrity from time to time, and this is all done without drawing any attention to it. Everyone just seems normal, or at least as normal as people can be that go on game shows.

14 posted on 2/9/2021, 2:57:56 PM by Repealthe17thAmendment

quote:

To: MortMan
Not me.
Get all the Whites on one side, then ship the woke Whites to Liberia.
They can then live their remaining days as cucks.

18 posted on 2/9/2021, 3:00:51 PM by EEGator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: allendale
Wok people talk one way, behave another.
Chinee cook dog in Wok, so tasty very tender.

22 posted on 2/9/2021, 3:03:03 PM by humblegunner (Balls To Picasso.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]
Hmm yes, literally nothing in all of history has ever united people except Christianity.

quote:

Hasn’t human history demonstrated that all people groups war against one another because of differences (real and imagined), and the only agent that successfully binds people groups like an adhesive is the person of Jesus Christ?

Accordingly, peoples who reject the Lordship of Christ will war against each other. That appears to be the testimony of history.

38 posted on 2/9/2021, 3:16:44 PM by Salvavida

quote:

To: Jim Noble
I was raised completely devoid of any racism.
I had a Japanese best friend.
I wound up going to high school in Wilmington DE. I “learned” to be racist. Mostly because they hated me, were violent, and behaved like animals.

39 posted on 2/9/2021, 3:18:04 PM by EEGator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

quote:

To: napscoordinator
When was the last democrat party KKK cross burning in someone’s yard?
The fact is, a good citizen black person con walk in any white neighborhood in complete safety. There are huge areas of the nation where a good citizen white person cannot walk without a near-certain risk of assault, robbery and murder.

Until that fact is dealt with straight on, there is no point in “discussions”.

45 posted on 2/9/2021, 3:34:13 PM by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. .... )
The real reason slavery wasn't effective, we just didn't work the slaves hard enough!

quote:

throughout the history of our beloved country, our privilege has been at the expense of people of color.
This is the illogical assumption of the Left.

It is not true.

The country was *not* built at the expense of people of color.

People of color have historically been treated much better in the United States than elsewhere.

The slaves of color in the United States were treated better than other countries.

Black people in the United States are treated better than people of color in the entire world.

Slavery in the USA probably slowed US development. Virtually all the capital created with slavery was destroyed in the Civil War.

This was because most of the Capital in the South was in the value of the slaves. That value was reduced to zero when the slaves were freed.

Slaves always had a difficult time creating a significant return on investment, because, in the USA, they were not just worked to death, as they were in much of the rest of the world, such as in the Muslim world or in Brazil.

46 posted on 2/9/2021, 3:34:59 PM by marktwain (President Trump and his supporters are the Resistance. His opponents are the Reactionaries. )

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I guess we need to stop focusing on racial grievances to exclusion of class ones, by supporting family structures with the sort of initiatives that existed in the 50s to support the family, but this time without the sort of racism that existed then and only then, and in the same manner with a New New Deal and 90% top rates of... where you all going?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

quote:

To: allendale
Wok people talk one way, behave another.
Chinee cook dog in Wok, so tasty very tender.

22 posted on 2/9/2021, 3:03:03 PM by humblegunner (Balls To Picasso.)

HOLY loving poo poo.

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013

Xiahou Dun posted:

HOLY loving poo poo.

Incredible, isn't it, to see poo poo that would have gotten this fucker dickpunched 15 years ago trotted out as a reason to continue to be racist.

It's always fun to see how quickly this asshats turn on their fellow white people when they don't toe the line. Usually it's aimed at white women but I think it's pretty telling their minds go to white men being cucked out of existence.

SwingShift fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Feb 10, 2021

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Can help you get set up with a sock puppet GitHub account. Have you thought about using a social network model? It be cool to see how the network changes over time or how toxicity spreads through the network. That would be a bitchin paper

I'm def interested in learning from others' experience doing this. I'm in goon discord or have PM's enabled here.

Marjorie Taylor Green Perfectly Sums up Democrats’ Impeachment Charade
The usage of caps really highlights this unhinged rant :kiddo:

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum
MTG is the voice of reason. No wonder the DemonRATS hate her.
I've been saying the Impeachment sham is a DIVERSION, just as the FIRST impeachment sham was a diversion away from the start of Covid in order for it to spread and grow so that it could be successfully EXPLOITED by the DemonRats later to DESTROY TRUMP'S ECONOMY, STEAL OUR FREEDOMS, THEN STEAL AN ELECTION via MASS MAIL-IN BALLOTS.

The DemonRat BigTech and media's ANTI-Hydroxychloroquine movement was also necessary to ENSURE Covid would spread and grow for the same reason.

Sinister stuff aimed at GROWING DEMONRAT POWER at the expense of the citizenry.

12 posted on 2/9/2021, 6:33:00 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum
YASSSSS QUEEN

14 posted on 2/9/2021, 6:34:53 PM by MountainWalker

quote:

To: politicianslie
Nanzi and her pack of criminals are so screwed, they just don’t know it yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If we had any honest law enforcement.......

24 posted on 2/9/2021, 7:21:46 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizens Are Born Here of Citizen Parents)(Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam, Know Peace)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Rep. Jamie Raskin Chokes up as He Details Experience During Capitol Riots

quote:

To: lowbridge
What a fag.

3 posted on 2/9/2021, 6:38:44 PM by EEGator

quote:

To: EEGator
What a fag.
I of course didn't watch but this description is so unreal. Are there really metrosexual morons like him on the Dem side? Yes.

Next time he can hide behind some woman page, trembling. She can try to calm him and get him to the men's room before he leaves a little accident puddle somewhere.

48 posted on 2/9/2021, 7:08:51 PM by frank ballenger (End vote fraud, harvesting,non-citizen voting & leftist media news censorship or we are finished.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: chopperk
I bet he sits down to pee.

10 posted on 2/9/2021, 6:41:53 PM by EEGator

quote:

To: The_Media_never_lie
How many Communists set buildings on fire in the 60s and 70s using American flags?

There were fires for DAYS at Kent State before the National Guard returned fire that day.

So much hypocrisy from lying Stalinists.

36 posted on 2/9/2021, 6:53:56 PM by a fool in paradise (Call on Joe Biden to follow Donald Trump's example and donate his annual salary to charity. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: lowbridge
“to spear and pummel one of our police officers ruthlessly, mercilessly”

I’ve been to two Trump rallies, two Trump parades on Long Island New York, met too many Trump supporters to even count. Not ONCE have I EVER met even one who was anti-cop.
Are democrats kidding me with this BS? This utterly SCREAMS BLM and Antifa!

And since WHEN do democrats suddenly care about cops? Where were they when cops were getting Molotov cocktails thrown at them for the past 4 years, getting their eyes permanently blinded by lasers, getting their heads bashed in by bats? Why do I even have to say this on a website that Raskin will never read? WHY aren’t Republicans in Congress saying this to the face of this fraud?

37 posted on 2/9/2021, 6:54:42 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda (As long as Hillary Clinton remains free equal justice under the law will never exist in the USA)

quote:

To: All
Hahaha imagine voting for such a homo. Anyway its nice to see politicians being afraid for their lives after a summer of them supporting violent racist terrorists and anarchists burning down cities. Too bad it was only for a 45 minutes instead of 4 months of violent riots.

40 posted on 2/9/2021, 6:58:54 PM by escapefromboston (Free Assange )
Real shame the fascists didn't overthrow the government :fuckoff:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I guess I'm not surprised Freep is in favor of the Kent State massacre, but still, gently caress.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

kik2dagroin posted:

I'm def interested in learning from others' experience doing this. I'm in goon discord or have PM's enabled here.

Marjorie Taylor Green Perfectly Sums up Democrats’ Impeachment Charade
The usage of caps really highlights this unhinged rant :kiddo:

Rep. Jamie Raskin Chokes up as He Details Experience During Capitol Riots

Real shame the fascists didn't overthrow the government :fuckoff:
[/quote]

i love how mad they are about loving raskins who basicaly went through really genuinly awful couple weeks but because to these dipshits "emotions is for the GAYS and the PUSSYS", like sure ok buddy, i am not the one getting hard to a bunch of innocents getting slaughtered on a campus 50 plus years ago. honestly, freepers are the id of the modern american conservative, they are bitter old white dudes whos good years are long past them and were probably ruined by the assholes they worship and now they just bitching on freep and probably facebook, wondering loudly why their kids don't call and than when some of their own finally "strike back", they throw said dipshits under the bus because much like their king, they are cowards.

spoilers but wolfenstien tnc got these fuckers nailed to a T with Bj's dad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tJRVRx66GI

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Twelve by Pies posted:

I guess I'm not surprised Freep is in favor of the Kent State massacre, but still, gently caress.

How about "There were fires for DAYS at Kent State before the National Guard returned fire that day."

To where? The grassy knoll? The book depository?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Admiralty Flag posted:

How about "There were fires for DAYS at Kent State before the National Guard returned fire that day."

To where? The grassy knoll? The book depository?

whats even "funnier" about that poo poo is the people killed wernt even part of the protesters. they were randos like walking to classes.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
"MTG is the voice of reason. No wonder the DemonRATS hate her."

That reads like someone doing a really low effort parody of a freep post. Like how are these people real

e: also I'm shocked, shocked that poster can only find MAGA folks on Long Island. I wonder how many guns they strap on if they have to go into the city

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Feb 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

"MTG is the voice of reason. No wonder the DemonRATS hate her."

That reads like someone doing a really low effort parody of a freep post. Like how are these people real

e: also I'm shocked, shocked that poster can only find MAGA folks on Long Island. I wonder how many guns they strap on if they have to go into the city

Long Island, especially out east, is a haven for privileged whites. Lot of the blue-collar/punisher skull chud variety out there,