Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mods knew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Armadillo Tank posted:

Hey guys. I forgot joe biden was a rapist.

I am also an insufferably evil piece of poo poo.

Is there somewhere I can post to justify and do apologetics to the fact that joe biden is a rapist?

I'm sure there is a top level forum dedicated to this exact thing.

Hmmmm

Are you also impossibly smug, a huge racist that fetushizes minorities, and a PMC that hates the poor?

Also, Joe Biden raped Tara Reade and probably many other women.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
oh yeah, joe biden is a rapist piece of poo poo

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Rapists are bad, so Joe Biden is bad.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Joseph Rapinette Biden

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

I don't think anyone should forget that Joe Biden is a rapist.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

gradenko_2000 posted:

Joseph Rapinette Biden

Sundownin' Joseph R (the R is for Rape, Racism, and the two Rs in the IRaq WaR) "Sleepy Joe" Biden.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Gods_Butthole posted:

Joe Biden is a rapist and I highly suspect is also a pedophile. I'm actually shocked he's not on the lolita flight logs. Creepy rear end child touching fucker.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Brain Candy posted:

I don't think anyone should forget that Joe Biden is a rapist.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Joe Biden raped Tara Reade

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

bump

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
i just remembered how strom thurmond had a daughter with his family's black housekeeper when he was in his twenties and paid them off for sixty odd years to deny any relationship with him, lol

Sex_Marxist
Dec 14, 2016

I LOVE MY DEAD GAY SON
bump

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
imagine voting for Joe Biden, who is a rapist.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Stringent posted:

i just remembered how strom thurmond had a daughter with his family's black housekeeper when he was in his twenties and paid them off for sixty odd years to deny any relationship with him, lol

"Strom Thurmond was also a brave man, who in the end made his choice and moved to the good side. I disagreed deeply with Strom on the issue of civil rights and on many other issues, but I watched him change. We became good friends" - Joe "Rapist" Biden

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

In my opinion joe biden should not have raped Tara Reade or molested those kids on camera in front of their families

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

"Strom Thurmond was also a brave man, who in the end made his choice and moved to the good side. I disagreed deeply with Strom on the issue of civil rights and on many other issues, but I watched him change. We became good friends" - Joe "Rapist" Biden

note: he did not, in fact, ever disagree with strom thurmond about civil rights.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

joe biden is a rapist and the way tara reade is being treated is getting me really angry lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

note: he did not, in fact, ever disagree with strom thurmond about civil rights.

well yeah he's a loving liar

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im reading ancient greek epics lately and every time they trade women like gold i think drat ole touchy joe woulda loved this era

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
mods keep gassing succ zone related threads lmao

I really get the impression that mentioning Tara Reade is soon going to be verboten even in CSPAM.

My thought is that since the D&D mods are upset about people talking about it, and CSPAM keeps talking poo poo on D&D mods for it, which is "interform drama" or some babby poo poo, that for the sake of D&D's fee-fees it's going to become a topic that can't be mentioned due to the risk of D&D mod's being brought up and the ensuing interforum drama.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

mods keep gassing succ zone related threads lmao

I really get the impression that mentioning Tara Reade is soon going to be verboten even in CSPAM.

My thought is that since the D&D mods are upset about people talking about it, and CSPAM keeps talking poo poo on D&D mods for it, which is "interform drama" or some babby poo poo, that for the sake of D&D's fee-fees it's going to become a topic that can't be mentioned due to the risk of D&D mod's being brought up and the ensuing interforum drama.

That's with they did with grover house back in the day and it ended up becoming an internet-wide meme.

Maybe all the hamfisted moderation is juat a backdoor campaign to publicize Biden's rape history?

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

keep remembering this today for some reason

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

bump

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's not forum drama to be outraged at rape denialists. and unlike the lib media, this dead gay forum sees no benefit from deliberately covering up joe biden's rape of tara reade. if the shitheads in d&d or any other subforum want to do that, let them do it on another forum.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's not forum drama to be outraged at rape denialists. and unlike the lib media, this dead gay forum sees no benefit from deliberately covering up joe biden's rape of tara reade. if the shitheads in d&d or any other subforum want to do that, let them do it on another forum.

People shouldn't accuse others of being rape apologists when technically they're just rapist apologists.

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

comedyblissoption posted:

joe biden is a rapist and the way tara reade is being treated is getting me really angry lol

:hai:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H5NJZMDumY

rip #metoo, flew too close to the sun and stopped being politically useful

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Al Franken is a serial groper and it's cool that he's not a senator anymore.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Echo Chamber posted:

Al Franken is a serial groper and it's cool that he's not a senator anymore.

that particular serial groper may not be the Serial-Groper-In-Chief that is the subject of this thread, but I also agree with this sentiment

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

The337th posted:

that particular serial groper may not be the Serial-Groper-In-Chief that is the subject of this thread, but I also agree with this sentiment

:hmmyes:

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title
Think everyone needs a reminder that president Joe Biden raped Tara Reade.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
A book I was reading had a passage about how Bill Clinton pardoned convicted tax evader and child trafficker Marc Rich

And that reminded me that Joe Biden is a rapist

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
it's actually pretty impressive the ruthless efficiency that the dems killed off #metoo. We're absolutely back to the days of not being accuse someone too powerful.

Liberals and biden supporting leftists are the same people who enable(d) monsters like Cosby and R Kelly. But since just saying the victim is lying or making it up, they cover it in a veneer of reasonableness with "I believe she was harassed but not assaulted" and "Why is she going to the propaganda network RT with her story?". There's zero reason for anyone else that Biden might have assaulted or any other powerful politician who might have done something equally bad (looking at you Jim Jordan) to come forward.

AOC came out and said she was sexually abused, and I of course believe her. But imagine the response I'd get if I said "I think she's confused about what happened" or "She's only saying that to deflect attention away from..." but yet when it's Tara Reade who says "I was raped", ostensible allies come out of the wood work to say exactly that.

Absolute dogshit. I hate them.

spacemang_spliff has issued a correction as of 13:48 on Feb 10, 2021

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I keep forgetting the sitting president is, once again, a full on rapist. Can anyone help me come up with a mnemonic device to remember? I just can't stop forgetting.

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

Getting ready to slip into bed, bam - remembered he is a rapist. god bless america.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

spacemang_spliff posted:

it's actually pretty impressive the ruthless efficiency that the dems killed off #metoo. We're absolutely back to the days of not being accuse someone too powerful.

Liberals and biden supporting leftists are the same people who enable(d) monsters like Cosby and R Kelly. But since just saying the victim is lying or making it up, they cover it in a veneer of reasonableness with "I believe she was harassed but not assaulted" and "Why is she going to the propaganda network RT with her story?". There's zero reason for anyone else that Biden might have assaulted or any other powerful politician who might have done something equally bad (looking at you Jim Jordan).

AOC came out and said she was sexually abused, and I of course believe her. But imagine the response I'd get if I said "I think she's confused about what happened" or "She's only saying that to deflect attention away from..." but yet when it's Tara Reade who says "I was raped", ostensible allies come out of the wood work to say exactly that.

Absolute dogshit. I hate them.

was one of the final straws that put me off ever voting for a den again yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Remember that day last year when they cancelled Ronan Farrow for some no good reason?