Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
Play Store search function is rear end and Slay the Spire shows up at the bottom of the list lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
Only bug I've encountered so far is when a boss does a technique that is supposed to flash the screen or cover it in flames or something - it doesn't animate and instead whites out the screen, but it comes back once the "effect" is gone. A bit annoying but doesn't really impact gameplay.

I kind of wish it synced with my PC save but oh well - StS on mobile!

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006

Morpheus posted:

Anyone got a favourite tap-and-wait game that they're currently playing that isn't Shop Titans (just because I've played a lot of that)? You know, games where you jump in, take care of some tasks, buy a new...machine or something, restock shelves and then put it down for another 15 minutes or so.

I just re-installed Idle Oil Tycoon (again) and I'm also running this tower ball gun thing which is ok?

I also kind of like this ball thing, this other ball thing, this weird pinball thing

I'm always open for more suggestions, though. My only requirements are: no tapping, offline progress, and a definitive end.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
melvor idle is basically runescape but am idle game. you press one thing to auto catch fish, one to auto cook the fish, and one thing to fight monsters while using the fish to keep you alive.

theres no real endgame since it's a copy of runescape and it's all about making number go up forever, but it has more going on for it than the average idle game imo

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

AnimalChin posted:

I just re-installed Idle Oil Tycoon (again) and I'm also running this tower ball gun thing which is ok?

I also kind of like this ball thing, this other ball thing, this weird pinball thing

I'm always open for more suggestions, though. My only requirements are: no tapping, offline progress, and a definitive end.

Pincremental feels dirty to me, the dude grabbed some open code and added monetization to it. I assume the port job from web to android may have taken some effort, but the only thing they added to the original was the IAP

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

NPR Journalizard posted:

I think I spread my skill points too far around just to see what each one does. Im struggling to get past lvl 90.

Gear can definitely help make up for that. I've got 3 on all the starters, 10 on Mystical Swordsman and Thieves and 3 on all the other tier 2s, and 10ed Ninja and Scholar and am dabbling in others, and am now clearing the L300 bosses.

Evil Remnant (crafts up to a 5* "finished" item) is a great space filler creator. I don't know that a finished item will ever be best-in-slot for the long run because it can't be upgraded or fine-tuned, but it can give you a lot more raw levels than you can afford to build on your own.

Trampus
Sep 28, 2001

It's too damn hot for a penguin to be just walkin' around here.

NPR Journalizard posted:

I think I spread my skill points too far around just to see what each one does. Im struggling to get past lvl 90.

I'm in the same boat. I originally went all in with the mage but I've refunded some of those levels and have spread them around. I'm level 40 and can only beat 90 occasionally so I've been farming xp and gear up to floor 89.

I know I must be doing something wrong. I started working on the jobs mentioned by delfin and others.

delfin posted:

Gear can definitely help make up for that. I've got 3 on all the starters, 10 on Mystical Swordsman and Thieves and 3 on all the other tier 2s, and 10ed Ninja and Scholar and am dabbling in others, and am now clearing the L300 bosses.

Evil Remnant (crafts up to a 5* "finished" item) is a great space filler creator. I don't know that a finished item will ever be best-in-slot for the long run because it can't be upgraded or fine-tuned, but it can give you a lot more raw levels than you can afford to build on your own.

Is Evil Remnant an item that drops in a dungeon?

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Trampus posted:

I'm in the same boat. I originally went all in with the mage but I've refunded some of those levels and have spread them around. I'm level 40 and can only beat 90 occasionally so I've been farming xp and gear up to floor 89.

I know I must be doing something wrong. I started working on the jobs mentioned by delfin and others.

I think if you want a couple of different t3 jobs, you are going to end up getting 3 levels in all the t1 jobs.

I think gear is more important to be honest. Mix lower tier same items together, and then mix those with your actual gear so that you are constantly bumping up the stats. Mixing gear can get you really strong items.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Robo Reagan posted:

melvor idle is basically runescape but am idle game. you press one thing to auto catch fish, one to auto cook the fish, and one thing to fight monsters while using the fish to keep you alive.

theres no real endgame since it's a copy of runescape and it's all about making number go up forever, but it has more going on for it than the average idle game imo

That game gets real tedious after awhile. I'd suggest goon made NGU Idle

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Arms_Akimbo posted:

That game gets real tedious after awhile. I'd suggest goon made NGU Idle

Is that actually on Android? I've searched for it before on the play store and nothing

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Oh poo poo I forgot what thread I was in, melvor is on steam also. You can play it in chrome, but it's not great

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Nah I can't recommend playing Melvor on an actual pc

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Nice thing about resetting progress is rolling credits on my second run.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Trampus posted:

Yes, it is. Don't take my job recommendations too literally, btw; I'm flailing and experimenting just like everyone else.

As far as building better gear goes, there are several methods.

Mixing similar items: If two items have the same sub-attribute (like, say, Physical defense x%), when you mix them you will raise both the base item's level and its sub-attribute. The latter will be only partial; say, mixing Phys def 20% with Phys def 5% might only give you 21% or 22%. The more powerful the mixed item is, the better the results will likely be, but the more junk it'll cost. This is how you add attributes to an item, as well; if the second item has attributes the first one doesn't, it'll merge them into the first if there's room.

Keep in mind that in high levels, merging weak items into strong ones can actually LOWER the base item's values. But you can always check the results before you try.

Essences: Mix fodder. Basically, cheap items with one attribute on them, cheaper than gear in terms of junk required. Blank essences let you remove the first attribute from an item and store it on the essence; there's another item that simply deletes the first attribute from an item. It would be much easier if you could pick and choose what to delete/transfer, but life doesn't work that way.

Material enhancements: Forged Steel, Pearl, Orichalcum, Mithril can be mixed with items to enhance their base properties. For instance, I took a Gram (5* weapon, one of its properties being Max Attacks +1) and mixed a 4* Orich with it; Max Attacks became +3. I got a Mithril (5*) later on and did it again, and it became +9!

Finished items: Evil Essence is the 3* version, Evil Remnant is the 5* version, I don't know if there's a 4*. Mix it with an item to get a "finished" version of that item with maxed stats but without the ability to mix it with anything else later on.

Creators: Denatured scrolls are 3*, Craft Hammers are 4*. Mix this with an item and you turn it into a different item of either the same rarity (scroll) or one higher (hammer). It'll show you what you'll get before you commit to it, so you can shop around your 4s and 5s and see if you can make something that you haven't found yet.

Runes and jewels: Once you've cleared level 100, you can start getting essences with runewords on them (Power, Star, Heaven, Curse, Stone, Dragon, that sort of thing). You can merge these onto items to give them that runeword. I have not noticed any change in the power or capabilities of the runed unit yet.

delfin fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Feb 5, 2021

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

When you mix identical stats, you add the two numbers and then take 3/4s of that as the new value. I think.

Trampus
Sep 28, 2001

It's too damn hot for a penguin to be just walkin' around here.

NPR Journalizard posted:

I think if you want a couple of different t3 jobs, you are going to end up getting 3 levels in all the t1 jobs.

I think gear is more important to be honest. Mix lower tier same items together, and then mix those with your actual gear so that you are constantly bumping up the stats. Mixing gear can get you really strong items.

I had just been mixing low level stuff into my high level stuff until I couldn't raise the stats anymore. I hadn't even thought about mixing the lower level stuff together to make better versions! Thanks for the tip.

delfin posted:

Yes, it is. Don't take my job recommendations too literally, btw; I'm flailing and experimenting just like everyone else.

As far as building better gear goes, there are several methods.

Mixing similar items: If two items have the same sub-attribute (like, say, Physical defense x%), when you mix them you will raise both the base item's level and its sub-attribute. The latter will be only partial; say, mixing Phys def 20% with Phys def 5% might only give you 21% or 22%. The more powerful the mixed item is, the better the results will likely be, but the more junk it'll cost. This is how you add attributes to an item, as well; if the second item has attributes the first one doesn't, it'll merge them into the first if there's room.

Keep in mind that in high levels, merging weak items into strong ones can actually LOWER the base item's values. But you can always check the results before you try.

Essences: Mix fodder. Basically, cheap items with one attribute on them, cheaper than gear in terms of junk required. Blank essences let you remove the first attribute from an item and store it on the essence; there's another item that simply deletes the first attribute from an item. It would be much easier if you could pick and choose what to delete/transfer, but life doesn't work that way.

Material enhancements: Forged Steel, Pearl, Orichalcum, Mithril can be mixed with items to enhance their base properties. For instance, I took a Gram (5* weapon, one of its properties being Max Attacks +1) and mixed a 4* Orich with it; Max Attacks became +3. I got a Mithril (5*) later on and did it again, and it became +9!

Finished items: Evil Essence is the 3* version, Evil Remnant is the 5* version, I don't know if there's a 4*. Mix it with an item to get a "finished" version of that item with maxed stats but without the ability to mix it with anything else later on.

Creators: Denatured scrolls are 3*, Craft Hammers are 4*. Mix this with an item and you turn it into a different item of either the same rarity (scroll) or one higher (hammer). It'll show you what you'll get before you commit to it, so you can shop around your 4s and 5s and see if you can make something that you haven't found yet.

Runes and jewels: Once you've cleared level 100, you can start getting essences with runewords on them (Power, Star, Heaven, Curse, Stone, Dragon, that sort of thing). You can merge these onto items to give them that runeword. I have not noticed any change in the power or capabilities of the runed unit yet.

Thanks for all this information. I've been saving all my essences and creators and the couple of runes I've picked up.

So far I've only being adventuring in the Eternal Cave. Are the drops better in the other locations? How do you decide when it's time to switch locations?

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Trampus posted:

I had just been mixing low level stuff into my high level stuff until I couldn't raise the stats anymore. I hadn't even thought about mixing the lower level stuff together to make better versions! Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for all this information. I've been saving all my essences and creators and the couple of runes I've picked up.

So far I've only being adventuring in the Eternal Cave. Are the drops better in the other locations? How do you decide when it's time to switch locations?

As soon as they're available, I try them out. Different drops, bonuses for clearing milestones in them, and the only penalty for dying is to watch a quick video to get your heart back. What do you have to lose?

Also, different areas have gimmicks that you can abuse. Like, the second area (Tower of Moon) has unlimited energy, so you can adjust your skillset to use high-cost big-damage stuff and not worry about running out of gas. Underground Volcano boosts crits. Basin Cave minimizes ailments. Great Tree Holes neutralizes cooldowns, and so on.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

More B100X tips

enemy exp and junk drops are fairly stagnant. It seems to go up by one or so per kill every 10 floors. You are really gonna want to have dedicated leveling and money making equipments and grind with those. I can get 468 exp on the first kill with a 30% exp shield, necklace which double exp gain when under aliment combine with berserker always bleed, and steel shackle which stops junk gain but triples exp gain.

Stats on equipment get harder to increase the higher the number goes. Getting 100 shield on an item is a cake walk but 300 is gonna cost like 100k junk. So it like to spread the stats. Put shield, hp, and attack/spell damage on every piece of equipment.

Certain equipment has really good stats that can be given to others. For example:

• Assassin suit which drops in tower of moon and underground volcano. It can give 5% final blow to another item.
  • Vampire cloak which drops in tower of moon and tower of sun. It can give hp per turn and Absorb on attack.
  • Offering to the darkness which drops in tower of moon and large labyrinth. It gives pursuit % up and spell damage % up.
  • Bloody axe which drops in basin cave and old battlefield. It gives attack damage up, critical damage up, and absorb on attack.
  • Dragon Brooch which drops everywhere and can give magical and/or physical piercing.
  • Steel shackles which is a rare drop in large labyrinth. Why not just give 45% exp and +15 exp per kill to everything?

Just remember to give a steel bar to these before you use them for their stats.

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006

Len posted:

Pincremental feels dirty to me, the dude grabbed some open code and added monetization to it. I assume the port job from web to android may have taken some effort, but the only thing they added to the original was the IAP

😬 I was unaware

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Those hammers are best saved for rare equipment or god equipment. A rare drop from one dungeon can be hammered to make it a rare drop from the next dungeon. A god equipment is a pain to get. You have to have the right god egg and the right rotten equipment. But you can hammer to help rotate them. Though once you get a good stockpile of hammer just go nuts for whatever helps.

The dark god dagger is insane. Three dark god equipments allows you to double your max attack limit from 9 to 18. The dagger itself gives +15 attacks, 47% extra damage to elites and bosses, and 15% final blow. I just need one more rotten equipment and I can use it.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Shwqa posted:

A god equipment is a pain to get. You have to have the right god egg and the right rotten equipment.

Stop. Turn. Explain.

(and if you can shed any light on what runes are for, double points)

delfin fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Feb 5, 2021

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

delfin posted:

Stop. Turn. Explain.

(and if you can shed any light on what runes are for, double points)

Rotten and jewel of [Blank] Gods are rare drops based on dungeon. I think it is unlocked with runes.

I got a rotten necklace from the cave and rotten shield from the tower of moon. Jewel of dark god is from the large labyrinth.

Combining a jewel and a rotten equipment turns into a god equipment. Each god has some sort of equip three of them and get a massive bonus.

Here is the Japanese wiki on runes. It seems like if you combine two runes you get a bonus but I can't seem to get it to work. https://wikiwiki.jp/b100x/%E3%83%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3#zde6ea31

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Aha... THAT was the missing piece.

Step one: Consult the wiki for which effect (under Finished Product, mimicking the inherent skill on rare items) you want on the finished product.
Step two: Put runes on the items via mixing.
Step three: Mix them. Note the new rune title on the item and how it has two orange skills now.

A couple of caveats:

1) The little rune on the top left of the icon has to be there, not just the (runeword) in the title. If you mix with an item that has a rune, it loses it.

For instance, in the above experiment, I put Heaven on a spare Star Sword, then used an Abrasive to remove a skill from one of its slots. It lost the slot AND the rune, so I had to use another essence to put the rune icon back on it.

2) Why did I remove a skill from the slot? Because the rune fusion will try to add all three of the skills associated with it on the wiki chart. In this case, Dragon Scales, Phys Penetration and Magical Defense, in that order. So when I mixed, it tried to add the second item's two skills AND the rune fusion's three skills. If it didn't have enough room, it would simply drop whatever it didn't have room for, in this case MagDef.

2a) EDIT: If an item has a rune on it and you remove a subskill, the rune goes away. If an item has no subskills, it can't take a rune. BUT, you CAN make sure that the subskill that's on the second item is something that's also on the first item.

So, the idea is, presumably:

1) Get an item to which you want to give a second inherent (orange) skill, that has one or more slots free.
2) Get a second item with whatever skills (or lack thereof) you want. If you just want the orange skill, have one slot free on the primary, remove all but one subskill from the secondary, and make sure that the remaining subskill on the secondary matches one on the primary.
3) Put the relevant runes on each.
4) Mix. Enjoy your new pasted-on skill(s).

So now I have a Gram weapon that has both Dragon Wrath (add 1/4 attack damage to your own outgoing reflect damage) and Long-distance (receive no reflect damage when attacking).

delfin fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Feb 5, 2021

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

:stare: The monarch passive ability total suppression looks like it is totally busted strong. It gives a +30 critical hit rate for every single item you get for the entire run. Even with a bad run where I only got 5 items in 300 floors, I had a 79% to critical.

Edit: Here is my second run with total suppression.

Shwqa fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Feb 5, 2021

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Okay I thought the monarch passive was nuts but the general passive supreme supremacy is even better. It gives +1 global per kill for the entire run. Here is a critical hit from a floor 390ish dragon in the area where both parties receive double damage.

I got almost 3k health and can recover about 1600 when I critical, which happens about 60% of the time without the monarch ability.

Edit: Yup this ability is insane. The floor 700 boss only did 88 damage to me. I'm just pushing as high as I can go now.

Shwqa fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Feb 5, 2021

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Shwqa posted:

I got almost 3k health and can recover about 1600 when I critical, which happens about 60% of the time without the monarch ability.

Edit: Yup this ability is insane. The floor 700 boss only did 88 damage to me. I'm just pushing as high as I can go now.

Sounds like the frenzy builds I'd run in buriedbornes using one of those weapons that dealt max hp%-based damage to targets coupled with some life leech.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Holly just asked me, "Will you stroke me? Thank you."

So there's that in my life now.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

AnimalChin posted:

😬 I was unaware

The original is deleted, but he does just flat out say

quote:

I had not claimed to have made the initial pinball machine just to have added upon it, removing the issues with friction, bounce on the paddles, and adding gamifying features, etc. I liked the idea of a Pinball Incremental.

it wasn't actively wrong what he did just scuzzy

https://www.reddit.com/r/incremental_games/comments/i0ksig/it_turns_out_makopaz_did_not_code_the_pinball/

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

applied to the dicast guild as "sawful", assuming that's still an active thing at all

Loonytoad Quack
Aug 24, 2004

High on Shatner's Bassoon

someone awful. posted:

applied to the dicast guild as "sawful", assuming that's still an active thing at all

It is and you are in. We have a bunch of free spaces at the moment so if anyone else wants to join now is as good a time as any. Game is pretty fun so you should give it a go.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Shwqa posted:

Okay I thought the monarch passive was nuts but the general passive supreme supremacy is even better. It gives +1 global per kill for the entire run. Here is a critical hit from a floor 390ish dragon in the area where both parties receive double damage.

I had what I thought was a pretty good build, but then would randomly get hit with a crit for my entire health pool.

Then I saw a combo:

Breastplate that eliminates crits at 100% HP.
Shield that lets you have up to 200% HP.
Heal-on-Hit.
Sword with +Pen from +Damage (although I'm not sure how much, really)
High Damage Reduction.

As soon as I got that breastplate (effect also available from Evil + Heaven Runes), I went from ~299 to 700 (and still going)

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Mile'ionaha posted:

I had what I thought was a pretty good build, but then would randomly get hit with a crit for my entire health pool.

Then I saw a combo:

Breastplate that eliminates crits at 100% HP.
Shield that lets you have up to 200% HP.
Heal-on-Hit.
Sword with +Pen from +Damage (although I'm not sure how much, really)
High Damage Reduction.

As soon as I got that breastplate (effect also available from Evil + Heaven Runes), I went from ~299 to 700 (and still going)

I'm rocking a similar build with berserker abilities and the overheal to 2x max hp and absorb on hit.

I got lucky with an evil essence and got a powerful weapon. This first magical damage is +308 and the 2nd is percentage increase.

I only got 10% heal on hit but even with permanent bleed it is sizable.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

I haven't been bothering with the rune stuff so far, does the wiki have the possible combination outcomes?

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

NPR Journalizard posted:

I haven't been bothering with the rune stuff so far, does the wiki have the possible combination outcomes?

The Japanese wiki does but there is english Google doc put together by the discord. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o6uNFEawCd1nMNiP1PDbj6CVytwXbyio7P_lBMcxfKw/edit?usp=drivesdk

Edit: here is the discord newbie guide btw

discord newbie guide posted:

For new character/beginner:
1. Fight round 9F~20F with Mage job Lv1 skill
2. Find and Buy all the maxhp/shield/spell damage/attack damage/additional magic damage/pursuit items. Mix them onto EVERY item you have
3. Once you have approximately 50~100shield AND 200~400HP, ~150 total of spell damage/attack damage/additional magic damage. Try to climb up to 30F
4. Repeat ~30F until you obtain 2 Bandit Gauntlet, put them on. DO NOT MIX THEM YET.
5. Start doing Tower of Moon dungeon with Mage job Lv3 skill, with unlimited energy, you should be able to do up to 50F~80F, depending how high of the mentioned abilities you have.
6. When you complete the ''Obtain a Lv200 equipment'' mission by finding a ''Complete'' equip, which gives you 3 Evil Essences, use 2 on the Bandit Gauntlet. Use the last one on a 2* equipment that maximizes your spell damage/maxhp/attack damage.
7. Once you feel strong enough via mixing or ''Complete'' items, go back to do Eternal Cave even at a lower floor.
8. Repeat until you obtain 2 Bandit Gauntlet and 2 Royal Ankh. Remove Add Curse from Royal Ankh via Abrasivestone which you can obtain via mission or Tower of moon. Mix Royal Ankh with Bandit Gauntlet to get stronger Bandit Gauntlet.
9. Continue to repeat in Eternal Cave to obtain Gold Ring, which gives Energy recovery per turn to allow you to spam Mage Lv1/3 skill in Eternal Cave as well
10. Upgrade your build via mixing or with new ''Complete'' item.
11. You should be able do at least 80F of Eternal Cave/Tower of Moon by now.
12. Once you have obtained Old Map via drop in Eternal Cave or Mission, mix it with Craft Hammer to obtain Steel Shackles(Triple EXP, 0 Junk gain), which will be useful for EXP farm. However, for now, mix Steel Shackles furthermore with Denatured Scroll to obtain Truthful Loupe(Double unique equipment drop rate), substitute one of Bandit Gauntlet with Truthful Loupe.

Shwqa fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Feb 8, 2021

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Shwqa posted:

I'm rocking a similar build with berserker abilities and the overheal to 2x max hp and absorb on hit.

I got lucky with an evil essence and got a powerful weapon. This first magical damage is +308 and the 2nd is percentage increase.

I only got 10% heal on hit but even with permanent bleed it is sizable.

There are some neat little combos.

Like, Shugenda Cloth gives "fear makes you immune to all other status effects, and fear has no negative impact."
There's a shield that applies your negative statuses to yourself.

Easy combo for complete status immunity.

Adding "minds eye" to my previous kit took me to 900.

Edit:

Edit edit:
Lol PVP

Mile'ionaha fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Feb 8, 2021

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Number of attacks is much weaker than I thought. I think it literally just lets you try again if you miss but you don't actually deal damage multiple times. Which is a shame because I could have made this

Nine is the baseline max hits anyways. Even with the dark god blessing it only goes to 18.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Shwqa posted:

Number of attacks is much weaker than I thought. I think it literally just lets you try again if you miss but you don't actually deal damage multiple times. Which is a shame because I could have made this

Nine is the baseline max hits anyways. Even with the dark god blessing it only goes to 18.

Oh well thats a bit of a let down.

Does the discord have a list of what the different abilities do?

oh hey, cleared stage 1000 finally.

NPR Journalizard fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Feb 9, 2021

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Shwqa posted:

There is a Min Attacks skill as well. If both of them are boosted, might that help?

If Dark Gods is therefore not that great an equipment set, I'll peek around at the other ones and see if any of those might be tempting.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
Well that's unrepentant rear end. Thanks for the heads up, gonna completely redo my build now because while I do hit like a truck, it's terribly unoptimized in comparison to where I thought it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieApostate
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry, I didn't read your post.

I'm too busy replying to what I wish you said

:allears:
I think Number of Attacks +X% is what governs how many times you actually attack and Min/Max Attacks are just the limits.

Mile'ionaha posted:

Edit edit:
Lol PVP

I just found Sting and started building around it. Causes instant death to anything with 3 status ailments on it. I'm pretty sure that's what's happening here, heh. Actually maybe not, I think you have to actually hit again after the status ailments are applied and it doesn't look like it's doing that. Maybe the status stuff is just coincidence and it's one of those "kill under X% HP remaining" things.

ZombieApostate fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Feb 9, 2021