Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's Ron Simmons though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

https://twitter.com/RealIvelisse/status/1359399021182398471?s=20

Ivelisse with the smart move for once

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/BossMoz/status/1359529427281997824

please click through and enjoy a thread about a kaiju movie starring Ibushi who transforms into Suzuki

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

DJExile posted:

a kaiju movie starring Ibushi who transforms into Suzuki

i need this film more than anything in my life

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

He's got a bunch of clips in the thread. It's loving incredible

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

It's on hidive/vrv if you just want to stream it

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

DJExile posted:

He's got a bunch of clips in the thread. It's loving incredible
Is it ever!

https://twitter.com/BossMoz/status/1359576309874053120 (that last pic/line :allears:)

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

It's Ron Simmons though.

This

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

bartok posted:

I tried when Kenny Omega showed up and again when Private Party wrestled Chris Sabin and James Storm. It's not good and not in a lovely TNA way just boring.

The best thing on Impact right now is Tony Khan loving around in pre-tapes.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/realkeithlee/status/1359587689159397378?s=21

For those unfamiliar, Tom MacDonald is a straight up horrible white YouTube rapper who sings anti-political correctness songs and raps against cancel culture

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

immortal technique lmfao, this has gotta be a bit.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Full heel turn

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLH3F0oj1Y8/?igshid=2swdp19c6pl3

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmao big keith

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

The subtitled Bluray is $8 on Amazon and I absolutely just ordered it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Tom MacDonald is the worst artist maybe in the history of rap music. I am honestly shocked Keith Lee would say that, it's baffling to me anyone could like him, dude uses "facts don't care about your feelings" as a loving chorus in a song, just impossibly lame in every conceivable way.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Wintermutant posted:

The subtitled Bluray is $8 on Amazon and I absolutely just ordered it

I'm in Region B :negative:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Dacap posted:

https://twitter.com/realkeithlee/status/1359587689159397378?s=21

For those unfamiliar, Tom MacDonald is a straight up horrible white YouTube rapper who sings anti-political correctness songs and raps against cancel culture

Immortal Technique & desperate tryhard Tom MacDonald. That's some powerful "don't listen to the lyrics" energy.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

I'm just assuming that Dax Harwood raps

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm half convinced that Creed is passive-aggressively trying to see what he can get away with because Vince is afraid of losing New Day.

(He should have stood with Zelina Vega)

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

MacDonald is basically Ben Shapiro rants over lovely beats. Why would you admit liking that!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Say it with me:

Keith Lee was always bad

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dacap posted:

MacDonald is basically Ben Shapiro rants over lovely beats. Why would you admit liking that!

Turns out Keith Lee was always prime WWE material

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Say it with me:

Keith Lee was always bad

noooo: :negative:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Rarity posted:

Turns out Keith Lee was always prime WWE material

I do wonder if this is a troll by him. I really do.

But then again, he works for WWE and WWE does have a type. That’s for sure. Still exceptions to the rule and I figure Keith is an exception here. Gotta see more evidence here, besides this and fitting in into the backstage culture.

I know money talks and you still gotta fit in backstage or just be completely oblivious to it all, but I dunno...this is wild!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
WWE made sure he likes bad rappers before they hired him. This is called due diligence

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I think immortal technique rules but I don't know too much about him besides the martyr album and bullying lin manuel miranda. I like these two things though

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

beggar posted:

I think immortal technique rules but I don't know too much about him besides the martyr album and bullying lin manuel miranda. I like these two things though

It's mostly the fanbases of the artist's Keith Lee mentioned that make them cringy. Immortal Technique has long been the go to for weird, dorky guys who think liking underground rap makes them smarter than people who enjoy other kinds of rap.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Eat My Fuc posted:

It's mostly the fanbases of the artist's Keith Lee mentioned that make them cringy. Immortal Technique has long been the go to for weird, dorky guys who think liking underground rap makes them smarter than people who enjoy other kinds of rap.

he's also really antisemetic.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Unfortunatly if it was trolling he'd have had someone like Hopsin there this seems unfortunately true.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

ItohRespectArmy posted:

he's also really antisemetic.

This I did not know but I am not surprised.

The only thing he listed I respect is J. Cole, while corny he is very obviously talented. It would be hilarious to be able to look at the spotify accounts of wrestlers I bet there's a lot of really lame music in there.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

This I did not know but I am not surprised.

The only thing he listed I respect is J. Cole, while corny he is very obviously talented. It would be hilarious to be able to look at the spotify accounts of wrestlers I bet there's a lot of really lame music in there.

wrestlers spotify would be a hell of a deep dive yeah, most of the wrestlers I know are still really into early 2000's pop punk and emo bands they loved when they were 15

one of those wrestlers is me :negative:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Sonny Kiss is surprisingly into Nu Metal iirc. Even the cool wrestlers... its Wrestling Cool

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Yeah I was going to say, I feel like a wrestler having bad taste in music should be expected

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

chuck taylor is the only wrestler with good music taste in the world

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Alaois posted:

ZSJ likes some pretty good stuff in the dance/edm realm

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Alaois posted:

Scroll up, Sonny Kiss is into nu metal.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Nu Metal might not be cool, but we’ve yet to agree on a better official music genre of wrestling.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
just wanna listen to Neurosis with Gabe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

ZSJ likes some pretty good stuff in the dance/edm realm

Like what, fellow EDM and rasslin fan here just curious.