Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

really queer Christmas posted:

It's 2021 and somehow people are still incredibly concerned about putin rather than their fellow americans

president putin, please, my people cry out for help

give us $2000 please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1359600807801413633?s=19
Where do I get one of these?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

gandlethorpe posted:

Where do I get one of these?

same. he sounds cool

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Did hillary buy the onion again

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

NWOrd

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i still hold nichael personally responsible for russiagate

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Homeless Friend posted:

i still hold nichael personally responsible for russiagate

i had forgiven him for participating in the boston bombing but my forgiveness ran out when russiagate came around

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

https://twitter.com/electoralandy/status/1359600328136667136?s=20
https://twitter.com/electoralandy/status/1359606608406450182?s=20
https://twitter.com/electoralandy/status/1359212071594950658?s=20

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Nichael also did the Capital insurrection

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I really have to take the rose out of my Twitter handle, it's a joke at this point

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol rose twitter

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

loquacius posted:

I really have to take the rose out of my Twitter handle, it's a joke at this point

you can remove the rose from your twitter handle, but can you pry it from your soul?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

you can remove the rose from your twitter handle, but can you pry it from your soul?

We're gonna have to put it back on him inglorious bastards style

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Reminder that Democrats allowed Republicans to include over 20 amendments to the ACA and then not a single one voted for it.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

lol if your boyfriend isnt mad about linebacker II dump him immediately

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lmao this guy is a destiny fan.

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
iiirc there is a real non-ironic subreddit called "neoliberal"

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Lmao this guy is a destiny fan.

lmao of course

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

is pepsi ok posted:

Reminder that Democrats allowed Republicans to include over 20 amendments to the ACA and then not a single one voted for it.

lol

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer
Someone needs to tell this guy to turn on his monitor

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
people keep saying 'twitter posts with like three followers and no likes are bad' but I find it fascinating. maybe it's intense levels of cynicism, but I can't get myself to care what any politican or 'mainstream journalist' thinks. some random shithead who's internalized all that succ... it's like watching the nature of things with suzuki or some attenborough doc.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

boo boo bear posted:

people keep saying 'twitter posts with like three followers and no likes are bad' but I find it fascinating. maybe it's intense levels of cynicism, but I can't get myself to care what any politican or 'mainstream journalist' thinks. some random shithead who's internalized all that succ... it's like watching the nature of things with suzuki or some attenborough doc.

yeah as long as it's on topic who cares how many likes/RTs it has. Don't touch the poop, or if you do just stfu about it and don't post your sick owns. it's pretty simple

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I have a burner account with no followers that gets no likes on any tweet that I just use to tell my "betters" to eat poo poo.

It's the best thing about Twitter. It's far more gratifying the tell Matt Yglesias he should go suck a donkey dick every time he says something stupid than it is to get like a thousand likes on something on my actual account.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

PostNouveau posted:

I have a burner account with no followers that gets no likes on any tweet that I just use to tell my "betters" to eat poo poo.

It's the best thing about Twitter. It's far more gratifying the tell Matt Yglesias he should go suck a donkey dick every time he says something stupid than it is to get like a thousand likes on something on my actual account.

Getting blocked by a blue check because you're the first reply and you make fun of them is always gratifying.

Being the first reply to some dumb Jeff Fecke post saying "Jeff Fucke" and then getting blocked was lol

It's like a race against other poo poo posters

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1092980639807299585?s=20

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1359620078648590336?s=19

I like Trump now, the centrists were right

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

when you find out Democrat Party is a slur

https://i.imgur.com/IaY7k6Z.mp4

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

Getting blocked by a blue check because you're the first reply and you make fun of them is always gratifying.

Being the first reply to some dumb Jeff Fecke post saying "Jeff Fucke" and then getting blocked was lol

It's like a race against other poo poo posters

it's great to know that they definitely saw it and got mad irl

one of the few joys proles can have: flinging poo poo at the powerful and influential online

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

still proud to be blocked by Shirley from Community #blessed

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i dont know how anyone keeps an account on twitter for more than one week before getting banned

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

THS posted:

i dont know how anyone keeps an account on twitter for more than one week before getting banned

As long as you avoid direct threats and aggressive profanity it’s pretty easy.

Instead of saying “gently caress off you dumbass rape apologist” you just clean it up to something snarky like, “It’s okay to sweep sexual assault under the rug when it’s our team”.

I think it makes libs more upset anyways when you tear them apart within the bounds of their rhetorical decorum.

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.
e: double post from app lag

RasperFat has issued a correction as of 03:06 on Feb 11, 2021

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

e: Triple post

RasperFat has issued a correction as of 03:05 on Feb 11, 2021

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

yellowcar posted:

it's great to know that they definitely saw it and got mad irl

one of the few joys proles can have: flinging poo poo at the powerful and influential online

the real reason trump was removed from twitter smh

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

gently caress politix

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol the ads against warnock said he let a radical antifa terrorist who killed a cop god free and was on record saying mother gently caress america guess it was all a scam

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Jay-V posted:

iiirc there is a real non-ironic subreddit called "neoliberal"

Yeah but there's a subreddit for everything and every reactionary group that has spawned over the course of history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I think I read this was some dumb poison-pill trap vote or something but I don't remember the specifics