Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I remember when Katy Perry released that one album nobody liked, Rebecca Black covered one or the songs and it was actually better. Felt like a real low point for KP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Athanatos posted:

'Tis done.

GEORGOUS

I LOVE IT

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

General Dog posted:

I remember when Katy Perry released that one album nobody liked, Rebecca Black covered one or the songs and it was actually better. Felt like a real low point for KP

No.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

on the bored wop posted:

That guy definitely looks like he's had his spirit broken by being dunked on, though

hahahah wow

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

on the bored wop posted:

That guy definitely looks like he's had his spirit broken by being dunked on, though

lol

Spoenk did you ever tell your wife the dunking story or is it your secret shame

Samadhi fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Feb 11, 2021

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
I know Pron was doing his workout room but anyone can respond. I am looking at the best mat/cushion for a gym if I'm interested in doing deadlifts and what not? Right now I have just a concrete garage and would like something softer when putting weights down.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I think for affordable home deadlift setups people use rubber horse mats

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Intruder posted:

I think for affordable home deadlift setups people use rubber horse mats

Yeah I bought horse mats from the local tractor supply store. They’re cool and good.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
my wife picked up a box of thin mints today, so I have had one serving of them, the whole box.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Qwijib0 posted:

my wife picked up a box of thin mints today, so I have had one serving of them, the whole box.

Oh gently caress is it thin mints time already? I don’t even know where they would be posting up in a pandemic but I’m going to have to find out.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Freaquency posted:

Oh gently caress is it thin mints time already? I don’t even know where they would be posting up in a pandemic but I’m going to have to find out.

you can order them online now!

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

a neat cape posted:

you can order them online now!

Please don’t tell me this, my wallet and waistline can only take so much

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Yeah, horse mats. Look at Tractor Supply Co, Fleet Farm, or equivalent. They're half the price there as the same thing on Amazon.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

cancel culture smdh

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1359693272436867076?s=20

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Samadhi posted:

cancel culture smdh

Heh...

quote:

Carano and her supporters attempted to get the hashtag #weloveginacarano to trend, but to little effect. Carano retweeted the post below on her account.

Not gonna give up my abhorrent views, but I will try to get people to say they love me so you feel obligated to ignore them.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Nick Jr. Face posted:

sorry about your impending divorce

We just built a bed and are still talking to each other so checkmate buddy we are impervious to all dysfunction

Samadhi posted:

lol

Spoenk did you ever tell your wife the dunking story or is it your secret shame

If you play basketball long enough you get dunked on. It's not shameful. Just a reminder every time I look out the window of her office

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Feb 11, 2021

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Spoeank posted:

We just built a bed and are still talking to each other so checkmate buddy we are impervious to all dysfunction

I sleep in a bed shaped like a racecar. Do you?

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

And here I am thinking that everyone was fired from the mandalorian except Boba and the sniper chick.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Intruder posted:

I sleep in a bed shaped like a racecar. Do you?

I sleep in a big bed with my wife

We got a king bed. Holy poo poo this loving thing is massive

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Chaser
https://twitter.com/AaronCouch/status/1359698566781034498

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

The Juggernaut posted:

And here I am thinking that everyone was fired from the mandalorian except Boba and the sniper chick.

Book of Boba Fett is gonna be a separate show. Season 3 of Mandalorian is still gonna be Din and the various other people from the first two seasons (But not Gina Carano!)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/DieAnthrDave/status/1359697346251128837?s=20

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Can we not just let some people be lunatics?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

General Dog posted:

Can we make movies and tv without hiring terrible human beings?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Skwirl posted:

Can we make movies and tv without hiring terrible human beings?

We can't have sports without them so no

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

We can't have sports with them so no

If you're comparing athletes to actors, sports ain't bad. Once you get into management it's safe to assume everything QANON says is true.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Spoeank posted:

I sleep in a big bed with my wife

I too sleep in a big bed with your wife.

:effort:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I'll be honest, I would still watch Mandalorian season 3 if they hadn't fired her, but it's nice that they did.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

General Dog posted:

Not when their lunacy is broadcast on the big tears platform where the hot takes come from.

You can be a lunatic quietly but not on twitter.

Tom Cruise has been a loon for years but mostly keeps a lid on it. If he was tweeting you dont need a mask because thetans only come in via your peehole or whatever you'd probably see some changes.

Will Smith is a total loon too I mean look how broken his family of idiots is but he mostly keeps it tight.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

No she didn't. She ain't got not planet to go back to. She died on her way back to a bunch of space dust lmao.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I dunno, in an industry that’s so gross across the board with so many genuinely predatory people in positions of power it feels like a bit of a waste of valuable outrage resources to go after the woman who got punched in the head a lot and made some bad posts, but it’s ultimately on her I guess. You gotta know when not do double down.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Feels like we can stop supporting people who equate twitter bans to the holocaust and also crack down on the Whedons and Weinsteins of the world at the same time to me

Also looking forward to seeing how this ends up in jackbox

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Tom Cruise had that whole "psychiatrists are bunk" retort with Matt Lauer (:lol:) but overall he appears to not hold other horrible views. There was also that meltdown on set when there were people not following proper safety protocols, tho it seems like it was more "you idiots are gonna get us shut down & we're all going to lose money" instead of "you idiots are putting everybody at physical risk because you won't wear a mask correctly."

If anectodal tales are to be believed Cruise is apparently an incredibly nice person in private.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

General Dog posted:

I dunno, in an industry that’s so gross across the board with so many genuinely predatory people in positions of power it feels like a bit of a waste of valuable outrage resources to go after the woman who got punched in the head a lot and made some bad posts, but it’s ultimately on her I guess. You gotta know when not do double down.

I tend to agree but you also take the world as it is, not as you'd like it to be and going against the Twitter consensus in Hollywood and then doubling down rather than, ya know, blaming ambien or whatever is kinda asking for trouble.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

Tom Cruise had that whole "psychiatrists are bunk" retort with Matt Lauer (:lol:) but overall he appears to not hold other horrible views. There was also that meltdown on set when there were people not following proper safety protocols, tho it seems like it was more "you idiots are gonna get us shut down & we're all going to lose money" instead of "you idiots are putting everybody at physical risk because you won't wear a mask correctly."

If anectodal tales are to be believed Cruise is apparently an incredibly nice person in private.

You know Travolta's kid died because his parents wouldn't medicate him because of Scientology right? And when he was going to break away from the church stuff about him being gay started leaking.

Cruise is for sure part of a nefarious and lovely belief system. Even if hes nice about it.

There are no good Scientologists.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I want to hear our esteemed Mandalorian skeptic The Juggernaut thinks.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/loudmouthjulia/status/1359705493875359746?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

General Dog posted:

BlindSite posted:

I tend to agree but you also take the world as it is, not as you'd like it to be and going against the Twitter consensus in Hollywood and then doubling down rather than, ya know, blaming ambien or whatever is kinda asking for trouble.

Just admit you agree with what Carano said.