Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

I can just about guarantee that if AOC had explicitly identified the Kennedy she interned for as her assaulter, the party and by extension DnD would have kicked the russian asset bullshit into turbo gear by the following morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

StealthArcher posted:

I can just about guarantee that if AOC had explicitly identified the Kennedy she interned for as her assaulter, the party and by extension DnD would have kicked the russian asset bullshit into turbo gear by the following morning.

Alexandria Ocasio-Chappaquiddick

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I hate our rapist president as well as every last dumb motherfucker that defends him for any reason

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

the really wild thing about reade denialists is that there's decades of photographs and video captures of biden being pushy and handsy with both children and adult women, if he had an R next to his name on the TV the preponderance of evidence of him being an aggressive objectifying sex creep would have these same denialists presuming he's a rapist even sans public allegations

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Joe Biden is a rapist

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Rapey Joe Biden

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

it's actually pretty impressive the ruthless efficiency that the dems killed off #metoo. We're absolutely back to the days of not being accuse someone too powerful.

Liberals and biden supporting leftists are the same people who enable(d) monsters like Cosby and R Kelly. But since just saying the victim is lying or making it up, they cover it in a veneer of reasonableness with "I believe she was harassed but not assaulted" and "Why is she going to the propaganda network RT with her story?". There's zero reason for anyone else that Biden might have assaulted or any other powerful politician who might have done something equally bad (looking at you Jim Jordan) to come forward.

AOC came out and said she was sexually abused, and I of course believe her. But imagine the response I'd get if I said "I think she's confused about what happened" or "She's only saying that to deflect attention away from..." but yet when it's Tara Reade who says "I was raped", ostensible allies come out of the wood work to say exactly that.

Absolute dogshit. I hate them.

think of all the pictures of Harvey Weinstein hanging out with prominent dems. Hell, even one of Obama's children had planned to intern with Harvey Weinstein before he lost all his power.

da libs knew and always knew. they knew harvey was a rapist and a monster. they just didn't care or even worse, saw it as a reason he could be controlled

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003
i remember

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i'm always remembering this

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

bedpan posted:

think of all the pictures of Harvey Weinstein hanging out with prominent dems. Hell, even one of Obama's children had planned to intern with Harvey Weinstein before he lost all his power.

da libs knew and always knew. they knew harvey was a rapist and a monster. they just didn't care or even worse, saw it as a reason he could be controlled

Trump was always Trump. But he was their Trump at one time.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

bedpan posted:

Dems knew

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Discussion › C-SPAM: Post in this Forum Every time you remember that Joe Biden is a Rapist.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

biden does have an R next to his name, and it stands for rapist

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

bedpan posted:

elites prefer sick fucks because they have such obvious dirt that they're way less likely to betray the club

this is also why taking a round trip to pedo island was a quasi-initiation

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The stuff about RT is hilarious because a foreign news source whose angle is "point out all the evil things about America" is going to inherently be dramatically more accurate and trustworthy and any mainstream US news source about pretty much any topic other than its country of origin.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
The thread has been bumped again. Has he still not stopped being a rapist yet? :ohdear:

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
joe biden thinks rape is good still, yes

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

decades from now in the ruins of old DC a group of scavengers will break through a sagging hidden door in the old white house, revealing the horrors of bidens secret rape chamber, walls covered in grotesque leering portraits of the past president such that nobody held within could help but see his face everywhere they looked

as the scavengers peer about in horror the entry they created collapses, enveloping them in darkness, and a faint creaking voice whispers "cmon man"

Wheeee has issued a correction as of 23:30 on Feb 10, 2021

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

the man loves to rape

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

id imagine joe bidens favorite aspect of being a rapist is the getting away with it and becoming president despite it, moreso hthan the actual sporadic sexual assaults themselves, so his actual ritual of rape is a state of being and always relevant

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

well i remembered. I remember it a hundred times a day.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

id imagine joe bidens favorite aspect of being a rapist is the getting away with it and becoming president despite it, moreso hthan the actual sporadic sexual assaults themselves, so his actual ritual of rape is a state of being and always relevant

I mean his brain is too far gone to enjoy it now.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

sure, and its common knowledge rape is a power thing, and id imagine getting 80 million or whatever people to not only go out and make you president, but also torpedo a major rape awreness movement in your name, makes you feel pretty powerful in the most pathological way a human can feel.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

The thread has been bumped again. Has he still not stopped being a rapist yet? :ohdear:

kind of hard to unrape someone so I'm pretty sure he's still a rapist

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Lord of Pie posted:

kind of hard to unrape someone so I'm pretty sure he's still a rapist

I dunno, liberals have done a pretty amazing job at making someone unraped when its convenient.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

if it's a legitimate rape, the body politic has ways to try to shut that whole thing down

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

"RT dot com, heh. nuff said :smugmrgw:"

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i almost forgot, but then i remembered

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
just kidding, I'll never forget that joseph rapinette biden jr raped a woman

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Joseph B. Rapen

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease
Joe Biden is a rapist

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

pretty much 0% chance tara reade was/is his only victim too. In a way anyone who isnt at least somewhat preoccupied with how vile the new rapist president is is not just a rape apologist, but a rape enabler and the vanguard protectors of rape culture

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

"I'm not a keep 'em barefoot and pregnant man." Biden said before the birth of his daughter.
"But I am all for keeping them pregnant till I have a little girl."

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

pretty much 0% chance tara reade was/is his only victim too. In a way anyone who isnt at least somewhat preoccupied with how vile the new rapist president is is not just a rape apologist, but a rape enabler and the vanguard protectors of rape culture

there’s another victim who was too afraid to go public because of how Tara Reade was treated

a vote for Biden was an endorsement of rape

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

the succ zone talked about at least 2 [unknown] sexual assault victims of biden other than tara reade and other than the people accusing him of sexual harassment when he announced his 2020 campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

comedyblissoption posted:

the succ zone talked about at least 2 [unknown] sexual assault victims of biden other than tara reade and other than the people accusing him of sexual harassment when he announced his 2020 campaign

the succ z0ne is illegal now. you've joined the poster underground