Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

The vajayjay is the part you can't see, the external bits are the julva.

edit: WOW THIS IS THE BEST SNYPE EVER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

check out this clown who can't find the cjitoris

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Telemaze posted:

The Vagisil dry spray is, in fact, meant to be dry shampoo for your "vaginal area" (as their website puts it.) I had to look this weird poo poo up cause I never heard of it.

That grosses me out so bad. Just because it's a carpet doesn't mean it needs a loving shampoo.

Seriously, even my julja is trying to collapse in on itself in protest.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Jovaries

Jendometrium

Jysterectomy

Stack Machine
Mar 6, 2016

I can see through time!
Fun Shoe
Jai-nee?

The jainee (hard j) and the jainee (soft j) are separated by the jaint.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Stack Machine posted:

Jai-nee?

The jainee (hard j) and the jainee (soft j) are separated by the jaint.

The jaint is shorter than you think

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
The j-spot is surprisingly easy to find

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

What are you junts talking about now?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Arivia posted:

Jabia headsets were really popular with dudes trying to look cool awhile back, I guess Apple made them obsolete with AirFlaps.

Do you mean Jabra? I just got a set from work...I thought they were cool :eng99:

(They're actually really great for meetings. I'm not cool enough to game with them)

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

hyperhazard posted:

Do you mean Jabra? I just got a set from work...I thought they were cool :eng99:

(They're actually really great for meetings. I'm not cool enough to game with them)

Yes, but it's continuing the joke about mispelled terms for genitals. Don't worry just do whatever.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

hyperhazard posted:

So wait...the woman whose meal she bought gave her a lifetime discount on the same restaurant? Meaning she was the owner or some such? In which case, OP got suckered into paying for a free meal.

Think a step further. The server didn't tell them "yeah you don't have to do that, that's the owner" when they asked to pay for them?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I feel like this is less 'stdh' and more 'blatant advertising copy'. (granted, the 'fake social media story heavily featuring Our Product' genre of advertising is also stdh if you want to be technical about it)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

I'm glad the 5 and 11 year old were able to sneak out before the story ended

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

And then they all get covid.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's a shame she forgot to mention that fine establishment by its name to promote it among likeminded people. Oh well. We may never know where exactly this absolutely real story happened.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious

I feel like 99% of stories that start with "I took my [specific age] children to..." are stdh. The kids have nothing to do with the rest of the story above. Their ages are thrown in there because people tend to add very specific details to their stories when they're lying.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

hyperhazard posted:

I feel like 99% of stories that start with "I took my [specific age] children to..." are stdh. The kids have nothing to do with the rest of the story above. Their ages are thrown in there because people tend to add very specific details to their stories when they're lying.

This might be hard to believe, Something Awful PYF forums user hyperhazard, but that story is true. I was there.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

oldpainless posted:

This might be hard to believe, Something Awful PYF forums user hyperhazard, but that story is true. I was there.

and that oldpainless........was Albert Einstein

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

mods change my name to cuck muzzle

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

This thin layer of cloth is holding back my opinions!!!

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.
I like the guy who walks in with a mask and then joins in on the conversation about how he would never wear a mask.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

oldpainless posted:

More like oldmaskless

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies

jjack229 posted:

I like the guy who walks in with a mask and then joins in on the conversation about how he would never wear a mask.

Kind of sad when you can’t keep a paragraph long story consistent. You know what’s fascinating though? This made up story doesn’t portray the writer as being correct, it just portrays him as being agreed with. Implying that in reality, no one agrees with him.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

It's so weirdly worded - "Of course, none of us wearing masks walk in and sit down. An older guy with a mask walks in..."
Do people with masks come into the shop or not?! I'm finding it very hard to immerse myself in the lie.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

It's not surprising in the least that some right wing fuckhead is unable to formulate a coherent sentence.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
The "none of us wearing masks" refers to OP and two kids. Subsequent patrons, including old man, entered the shop masked, then recognised the bold and patriotic example set by OP and kids and unmasked with pride, knowing they were safe to express opinions like "what plague, I have been licking rats all my life and don't plan on stopping now".

It's about setting a brave example and encouraging others to act out against oppression knowing they stand with you. A nice sentiment but the situation is stupid and the whole thing is written by a moron.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD
Is r/atheism cheating?

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

Walton Simons posted:

Is r/atheism cheating?

For someone who is proudly childfree and tells people to "gently caress off when they try to offload their kids":

quote:

Be a “roaring lion” & chase a 4 yer old around a park for 5 minutes
They seem to quite like children.

Also if this really happened in England as they claim, police firearm incidents are such a rare thing that you wouldn't just be casually watching from the window and use it as an opportunity to own someone for believing in god.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Walton Simons posted:

Is r/atheism cheating?

As an atheist, being smug about being an atheist is the closest thing I call to being a sin. I wouldn't lie to a kid about my beliefs if they ask me straight up, but I wouldn't discourage a kid from believing in god while they're mother was in labor with a second child.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Just casually sitting at the window and watching the police gun down my neighbour, as is my wont

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

Tea Bone posted:

Also if this really happened in England as they claim, police firearm incidents are such a rare thing that you wouldn't just be casually watching from the window and use it as an opportunity to own someone for believing in god.

“As I sat watching the police raid bit from Hot Fuzz ...”

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
"he seemed to have explored child sitting services and none were available"

What kind of robots write this stuff?

Content:

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
"Turns out people like them are too lazy to take time off to babysit their own kids."

Complicated hospital pregnancies: apparently something you can take time off from.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

r/atheism isn't cheating, but it's definitely low hanging fruit

Also the most easily falsifiable part is when he says the child had a respect for authority. No toddler respects authority.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

System Metternich posted:

Just casually sitting at the window and watching the police gun down my neighbour, as is my wont

"What's more important: My bedtime or my opportunity to gawk at violence?"

It's phrased as though he's doing something noble by watching the raid.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

God can only care about one thing at a time :(

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

In my 30 odd years of living on knife crime island, I've never really met anyone who cares if you're atheist or not. It seems to be the general opinion of most people I know, though I'm sure there's lots of Christians still. Just seems weird that anyone would give a poo poo really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

Bogmonster posted:

In my 30 odd years of living on knife crime island, I've never really met anyone who cares if you're atheist or not. It seems to be the general opinion of most people I know, though I'm sure there's lots of Christians still. Just seems weird that anyone would give a poo poo really.

I’d say that the defining characteristic of being a good Anglican in Britain is atheism.