Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

:aaa::aaaaa:

I’m so happy that the only lasting legacy of B^U will be loss.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Inceltown posted:

There is so much wrong with this its not funny.

• Banana bread is actually cake so you've already bought into one conspiracy without knowing it :tinfoil:
  • You really showed your whole rear end by admitting you can't grocery shop
  • Admitting that you are so slow at banana consumption you can't eat more than 2 - 3 in a week. flavor.flv was right to call you a coward because you are.
  • Failing to understand that you can slow the ripening process to a crawl by refrigerating them
  • As mentioned above you can freeze them for smoothies
  • Frozen bananas are also a great way to make a vegan icecream when you blended the mush up with some peanut butter and freeze.
  • Being incapable of making banana cake because of laziness rather than having eaten all extra the bananans before you got the chance
  • Not having Mr Belgraves or equivalent on hand to share your banana bounty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EqUqacEows
  • So many more things that will be skipped because you don't deserve it

This message was written and authorised by Inceltown from the First Banana Before 5am Every Day Party, Sydney, Australia

Naked ferocity from a Big Banana thug.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Syncopated posted:

you get your bananas at a flea market? wtf

It's a permanent flea market that contains a farmers market also. Best place for aguas frescas too.

Edit: I grew up in Amish country so I'm also used to buying produce and baked goods roadside.

In many cases it runs on the honor system

Beachcomber has a new favorite as of 20:25 on Feb 13, 2021

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

The banana defender has logged on.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

And good on him, they get a lot of poo poo but banans are excellent portable treats that deserve a champion

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
are bananas exclusively the slippery peel fruit or could you use like a lime rind for a comedic event

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

verbal enema posted:

are bananas exclusively the slippery peel fruit or could you use like a lime rind for a comedic event

Lime rinds don't have the recognizable - some would say iconic - shape of a banana peel. You'd need a character to say something like "boy, sure hope there aren't any slippery lime rinds up ahead!"

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Biplane posted:

Big Mike?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

verbal enema posted:

Bananas are the go-to for immediate, hard slips. Watermelon gives a more prolonged wobble that can be recovered from. If you're looking to have an extremely drawn-out depressing faceplant, I hear mangosteen is the ticket

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Beachcomber posted:

It's a permanent flea market that contains a farmers market also. Best place for aguas frescas too.

Edit: I grew up in Amish country so I'm also used to buying produce and baked goods roadside.

sounds cool

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

space uncle posted:

It’s not unusual to buy fruit from anyone
It’s not unusual to buy bananas by I-51.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

They're finally throwing out the londoners. Thank God, they spoiled ages ago.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Phwoar imagine having to empty it out come Monday D-:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'll just post this one again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXLqDGL1FSg

j.peeba
Oct 25, 2010

Almost Human
Nap Ghost

Aphex Twin’s new music video seems on-brand

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Biplane posted:

Ever alert for the call to action!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig70brsVHyo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

spacious studio, only £1600 per month

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

verbal enema posted:

banana peels were used because you couldn't show people slipping on horseshit in movies

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Y'all not buying back alley garage chickens from religious minorities that shun technology? That's how I get my chicken

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

I’ve got a distant in-law that sells home raised live chickens to the Hmong. Bet those are some tasty rear end garage chickens.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

Around here the dudes selling meat by the side of the road have certifications from the Health Department taped to their coolers.

The system works.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

OwlFancier posted:

Is it unusual to buy fruit from someone running a temporary stall in a car park?

Nah in the summer you see local farmers here selling fruits & veg out of their trucks with temp stands, that’s the GOOD poo poo you don’t pass up

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Beachcomber posted:

Love too drive past a cupboard full of eggs on the side of the road with a coin box stuck on the side.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

OwlFancier posted:

Love too drive past a cupboard full of eggs on the side of the road with a coin box stuck on the side.

I think that's how Fry from Futurama got superpowers!

Pustulio
Mar 21, 2012
I have never regretted it when I stopped at a random stand selling stuff by the side of the road, and I never will.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Pustulio posted:

I have never regretted it when I stopped at a random stand selling stuff by the side of the road, and I never will.

https://youtu.be/PDy5Jmb8bmw

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvbtcCpWf-w

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The best sorghum molasses I ever had came from a road stand

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Dolly Dartin'

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

PathAsc posted:

The best sorghum molasses I ever had came from a road stand

Yep if one sees sorghum being sold in a mason jars, that’s a must stop and buy.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Is this the Halo 2 or 3 needler?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

2 had the blue and the red one but the red one had red crystals, so I dunno. Model def looks too good for 2, might be one of the newer games?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

OwlFancier posted:

2 had the blue and the red one but the red one had red crystals, so I dunno. Model def looks too good for 2, might be one of the newer games?

It's the Halo Reach Needler. H4's is blue, Halo 3 and earlier have a more balanced U-shape design without the long under-arm bit.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Either way it's a good weapon for dolly because as you can see she naturally grows ammo for it.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

ChubbyChecker posted:

banana peels were used because you couldn't show people slipping on horseshit in movies

prolly cuz then you gotta show the person covered in horseshit

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Naked ferocity from a Big Banana thug.

that's coffs harbor, not sydney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

verbal enema posted:

prolly cuz then you gotta show the person covered in horseshit

Mostly because you'd have to admit that American cities were basically giant open horse poo poo sewers

Eventually as the cities cleaned up the banana peels became more literal as symbol became object