Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1361330158616084482

he's not even president anymore

this isn't politics, they're just obsessed with a dude

sad to watch an addict not ready to let go

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Looking forward to the Cuomo/Lightfoot ticket in 2028.

loquacius posted:

and the producers surprised her with an on-air inspirational message from her mom, you know, her crazy psycho abusive mom that literally leaked her nudes because she was mad about an argument like two weeks ago

How is leaking the nudes of your underage daughter not a felony

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 19:25 on Feb 15, 2021

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Ytlaya posted:

How is leaking the nudes of your underage daughter not a felony

She's rich

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1361330158616084482

he's not even president anymore

this isn't politics, they're just obsessed with a dude

All my Trump replies, slipping through my fingers like grains of sand

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Eggplant Squire posted:

All my Trump replies, slipping through my fingers like grains of sand

🎵All my tweets are dust in the wind

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

free taintrunner

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

haha holy gently caress

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

replace the last image with him and jill putting up valentines decorations

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/Queerty/status/1311160351782625285

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I......uh.....what :psyduck:

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

nothin gayer than a woman marrying a man

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Its so good the Democrat Party doesn't rely on weird forced Cults of personality

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

DOCTOR!

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

FallenGod posted:

excuse me, a doctor marrying a man. Please address them as they identify.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/BernieToVest/status/1361396589022105603

lmao

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Dr. Biden’s Instagram page, which has over 500,000 followers, is also filled with nods to gay culture.

For instance, she’s friends with Cher…

She posts fabulous throwback photos…

She hangs out with the guys from Queer Eye (from a safe distance, of course)…

And she promotes love everywhere she goes (even during spin class)…

She’s also pretty consistently on point with her fashion choices.

Oh, and let’s not forget that strategically placed rainbow sign in the background during her DNC speech last month.

Yep, it’s official. We’ve just decided.

Jill Biden is the modern day version of a gay icon that Melania Trump wishes she could be.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

FallenGod posted:

Dr Jill is going to teach Americas gay youth proper dick sucking technique

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

a chicken in every pot and toes curling in every bed

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

bad post

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Dr Biden would NEVER grapefruit her man and as such is officially NOT a gay icon

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
The bidens are basically the closest we've come to having a dog as pres, that awful twitter account was right all along. One or the other will get trotted out wearing a cute outfit and/or gets "caught" doing people things and everyone fawns.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Can i ask why the gently caress biden has a mario kart arcade cabinet there to play with his grand kids? like... can they not just get a switch and a big tv? thats so weird.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol did trump install an arcade for barron

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tom Guycot posted:

Can i ask why the gently caress biden has a mario kart arcade cabinet there to play with his grand kids? like... can they not just get a switch and a big tv? thats so weird.

because if the president asks for an arcade cabinet he gets an arcade cabinet

primary reason I'd wanna be president tbh

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

lol remember when biden tripped in the bathroom and broke his foot, then lied to the press about it saying he was playing with his dog, and that lie was promoted as an example of how amazingly truthful the biden admin is

quote:

Why Joe Biden's broken foot reveals how different his White House will be from Donald Trump's
Chris Cillizza

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 1:11 PM ET, Mon November 30, 2020

(CNN)Days before Thanksgiving last year, President Donald Trump made an unannounced and previously unscheduled trip to Walter Reed medical center. The White House said the trip was for a "quick exam and labs." We still don't know why he actually went -- or what the outcome of his visit was.

On Sunday, three days after Thanksgiving this year, President-elect Joe Biden slipped and hurt his foot while playing with his dog, Major. We were quickly told -- via the traveling press pool -- that Biden was going to see his orthopedist out of an abundance of caution. Within two hours, there was a statement from Dr. Kevin O'Connor noting that Biden's foot had been X-rayed and it appeared as though he had a sprain. A CT scan was going to be conducted just to confirm the diagnosis, however.

Then, 90 minutes after that, came this, again from O'Connor: "Initial x-rays did not show any obvious fracture, but his clinical exam warranted more detailed imaging. Follow-up CT scan confirmed hairline (small) fractures of President-elect Biden's lateral and intermediate cuneiform bones, which are in the mid-foot. It is anticipated that he will likely require a walking boot for several weeks."

Notice the difference?

Now, I -- and probably you -- don't know or care all that much about Joe Biden's "lateral and intermediate cuneiform bones." But that isn't really the point.

The point is this: Transparency in matters of health and, well, everything else, is fundamental to a functioning democracy. And we have had the opposite of that for these last four years.
Biden, who at 78 is the oldest person ever elected to a first term in the White House (he broke the record Trump set), released a summary of his medical records in late 2019. At the time, O'Connor wrote that Biden was "a healthy, vigorous, 77-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency."

(Worth noting: Biden occasionally bristled when questioned about his health on the campaign trail; "If you want to check my shape, let's do push-ups together man," Biden told a man in Iowa in the fall of 2019. "Let's run, let's do whatever you want to do. Let's take an IQ test.")

The transparency coming from Biden's transition team about hairline fractures in the President-elect's foot suggests that the effort by the Trump White House to actively obfuscate when asked basic questions about the President's health is over.

It's a good start. But only a start. Let's see if the President-elect and his team can stay committed to full transparency about his health in the coming years.

quote:

Joe Biden says he broke foot tripping after shower when he pulled dog’s tail

By Steven Nelson

December 3, 2020

President-elect Joe Biden on Thursday revealed that he broke his foot tripping on a rug after a shower as he chased one of his dogs and grabbed its tail.

Biden’s campaign previously explained the hairline fracture by saying Biden fell while playing with the dog, but did not mention the shower or tugging the animal’s tail.

The injury requires Biden, who turned 78 last month, to wear a boot for weeks.

“What happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody who’s been around my house knows — dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me. And for me to grab the ball,” Biden told CNN journalist Jake Tapper in his first post-election joint interview with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

“And I’m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom. And I grabbed the ball like this and he ran. And I’m joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug. And I tripped on the rug he slid on. That’s what happened. Oh man, not a very exciting story.”

(with bonus Biden apologizing for speaking, my new favorite bidenism)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol did trump install an arcade for barron

trump doesn't really do things for his kids

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Trabisnikof posted:

lol remember when biden tripped in the bathroom and broke his foot, then lied to the press about it saying he was playing with his dog, and that lie was promoted as an example of how amazingly truthful the biden admin is

(with bonus Biden apologizing for speaking, my new favorite bidenism)

remember when Bernie got hurt in the shower and KHive had all those hilarious jokes about how he lost a fight with a shower door

wonder if any of them even bothered paying attention to this story

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Yinlock posted:

trump doesn't really do things for his kids

the bush and obama daughters dont strike me as the mario kart playing types tho

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

another old take I'm mad at is "anyone facing homelessness should SPIT on this filthy Trump stimulus check because it came from a FASCIST", in the context of Biden probably merrily playing Mario Kart on a machine Trump installed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I feel so stupid, cause I assumed his grandkid had a switch or something. Bit if chose it's the loving arcade cabinet like something out of Dave and Busters