Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/taikawaititi/status/831635489207701504?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

burexas.irom posted:

This is a picture I took of a bad post in CSPAM, which makes it CSPAM. It's out of focus, reflecting the topic of this thread shifting towards lovely amateur photography, and my finger is covering a part of the lens to hint at the constant struggle between man and technology. I have made it black and white and added grain because that makes it art. I don't know if you can tell, but the lens flare was added in post to subtly draw the eye to the shittiest part of the post, the photograph.

thank

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/PoorlyAgedStuff/status/1361056011088519172

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Super deep cut but this reminds me of the emotion wheel from Die if anyone's read or played it

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
samantonio i like your style and your posts in the doomsday econ have been a joy, but you lack a hardened poster shell and get tilted way too easily (just tell people to suck the poo poo out of your rear end in a top hat, would spared a few pages of this thread at least)
and please please just go to the goddamn photography subforum lmao

here's for some artsy leftist photography, the legend Sebastião Salgado

landless workers movement

Serra Pelada mine (also pictured in the Powaqqatsi intro)

and before any of you fools jump to say photographing poor people is bad because if you don't show it it isn't real, the landless workers movement invited him for the photos and his Serra Pelada pics contributed to the place being finally shut down, yeah photographing human suffering for clout loving sucks but real artivism shouldn't shy away from the brutal reality, keeping misery invisible doesn't help anyone and photography is a hell of a weapon for change

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I just read half of this thread yesterday and the most recent half today and I don't want bad stuff to happen to that one poster I want them to be happy and live life to the fullest and continue their passion but I also want them to stop posting their awful pictures and also their awful words in this thread and just generally go away. Reading their posts was truly the most annoying part of reading this thread. I'm neither personally attacking them or insulting them, I just believe they're very, very, very annoying in the most boring possible way.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/tranny4christ/status/1360949075701596160?s=20

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

fr0id posted:

imagine telling someone in the pictures thread to stop posting pictures lol. just please add some context so people don’t go insane treating your photo like the voynich manuscript.

it’s a picture of a spacecraft from a rural shack

C-SPAM Pictures about buildings and FOD.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I just read half of this thread yesterday and the most recent half today and I don't want bad stuff to happen to that one poster I want them to be happy and live life to the fullest and continue their passion but I also want them to stop posting their awful pictures and also their awful words in this thread and just generally go away. Reading their posts was truly the most annoying part of reading this thread. I'm neither personally attacking them or insulting them, I just believe they're very, very, very annoying in the most boring possible way.

+1 to this post except the part where you read what they posted for some reason. boring photo goon and their salacious crumb rear end cheerleader would probably be a lot happier posting their content in a general photography forum or thread.

anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCsoC2plw3c

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/Raffi_RC/status/1361194567026966528?s=19

I stand in solidarity with the Baby Beluga guy.

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
lmao

You guys are silly. Love the photoshop generated lens flare lol no one uses that effect anymore.

Here's an eyeball.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

samantonio posted:

lmao

You guys are silly. Love the photoshop generated lens flare lol no one uses that effect anymore.

Here's an eyeball.

you can act as disaffected as you want but it wont keep u from being the bitchmade dumbfuck who complained about getting a 6 hr probe for posting stupid poo poo like this in an unrelated qcs thread.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Happy belated valentine's CSPAM

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

Seriously people, the ignore user feature exists for a reason. I didn't see any of his boring poo poo past the like 5th bland rear end picture except for what you idiots quoted.

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

Muscle Wizard posted:

you can act as disaffected as you want but it wont keep u from being the bitchmade dumbfuck who complained about getting a 6 hr probe for posting stupid poo poo like this in an unrelated qcs thread.

I was probed for no reason and made that known. I am incredibly disaffected by people who choose to live their lives with anger and hatred towards others. I've been nothing but kind to people on this board and post pleasant images and engage conversation. In response to that people have decided to troll and throw poo poo. That isn't an issue with me or my character, it's an issue with them. I'm going to continue to engage this forum like any other user because I feel I have something to offer like others in here do. I'm sorry you have an issue with that. :shrug:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

I love Plato

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

bagual posted:

samantonio i like your style and your posts in the doomsday econ have been a joy, but you lack a hardened poster shell and get tilted way too easily (just tell people to suck the poo poo out of your rear end in a top hat, would spared a few pages of this thread at least)
and please please just go to the goddamn photography subforum lmao
lmao just when i thought this thread was being too brutal they came back and n-tupple down.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Happy belated valentine's CSPAM
https://i.imgur.com/htjFXby.mp4

Prof. Banks posted:

Seriously people, the ignore user feature exists for a reason. I didn't see any of his boring poo poo past the like 5th bland rear end picture except for what you idiots quoted.
that poo poo is for cowards and also robs them of the opportunity to be told their poo poo sucks and needs to get better

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

KoRMaK posted:

that poo poo is for cowards and also robs them of the opportunity to be told their poo poo sucks and needs to get better

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/TheStuffOfMemes/status/1360964612590620677

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Here's one I call Snug Moon. Two photos, one a telephoto of the moon, the other a wide shot of the field. Photoshopped together to give the effect of the Earth snuggling up next to the moon.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

it's unfortunate the moon didn't actually crash into the earth as you composited those together

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i think it looks fantastic. it's like the Moon is right there, snuggling to the Earth. it reminds me of Valentine's Day.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

"We live in a republic" - Plato

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I like it except for the dirt on the Moon

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/laureIthrone/status/1361040465215320070

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

samantonio posted:

I was probed for no reason and made that known. I am incredibly disaffected by people who choose to live their lives with anger and hatred towards others. I've been nothing but kind to people on this board and post pleasant images and engage conversation. In response to that people have decided to troll and throw poo poo. That isn't an issue with me or my character, it's an issue with them. I'm going to continue to engage this forum like any other user because I feel I have something to offer like others in here do. I'm sorry you have an issue with that. :shrug:

didnt read dont care

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

samantonio posted:

Here's one I call Snug Moon. Two photos, one a telephoto of the moon, the other a wide shot of the field. Photoshopped together to give the effect of the Earth snuggling up next to the moon.

this is a cool picture. It doesn't seem like a C-Spam picture thread material (you know, based on the 109 pages of posts.)
I liked your large/medium format pictures as well. Again, not really cspam picture thread content.

Seems like you're going to post whatever you want tho, so.

Shine on.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

samantonio posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I'm not going to have an opinion about your pictures, but that probation is bullshit. There's no such thing as "Too many pearls"

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

AppleNippleBOB posted:

this is a cool picture. It doesn't seem like a C-Spam picture thread material (you know, based on the 109 pages of posts.)
I liked your large/medium format pictures as well. Again, not really cspam picture thread content.

Seems like you're going to post whatever you want tho, so.

Shine on.

Thanks, I was in a rough patch of life that summer. I was essentially homeless, crashing on a buddy's couch while I awaited my prison sentence and lost to the world for the most part. Just had my art to keep me going.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

I'm not going to have an opinion about your pictures, but that probation is bullshit. There's no such thing as "Too many pearls"

exactly something a swine would say

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Gripweed posted:

too bougie

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.
I thought the "ignore" button was for cowards. I've changed my mind

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

some plague rats posted:

exactly something a swine would say

Swine famously hate pearls! That's why you don't cast your pearls before them!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Gripweed posted:

reported for thinking there's no such thing as too many pearls

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Ignore the guy that posts pleasant images and is kind to others. C-SPAM to hell and back lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

samantonio posted:

Ignore the guy that posts pleasant images and is kind to others. C-SPAM to hell and back lmfao

It's more "ignore the guy trying to make the thread all about himself and his occasionally nice photos" hth