Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

Well went out earlier and gave it another shot.

I didn't do all of the suggested things, but I wanted to see what would happen with those I did.

Here's what I tried:

Adjusted toe to 0 for both front wheels (or as close as what looked right).
Inspected everything I could see around the wheels/suspension. Didn't see anything broken or anything with signs of bad wear.
Inspected the same stuff really easy on the throttle to check for rubbing and got nothing.
Still, I set the travel from 100% to 95% on each side because I didn't think I'd miss that 5% regardless.

With my steering rate at 100% and steering set at +/-0 it pulled off to the right again. I kept playing with it and it would pull to the left sometimes too.
I tried driving it at myself a couple times while on the ground to see if I could see anything weird and it kind of felt like after turning left or right with a bit of throttle I don't fully return to neutral. But, that did not happen when I rolled and did some left and right turns + throttle while it was on it's back. Just snaps right back to neutral. So I thought maybe a servo issue.

Then I got the car moving at the slowest speed I could and did some left and right turning to watch what happened. And to be honest what I noticed was the sound. Letting go of the wheel from a turn to neutral I'd hear a little (I'll call it a rev but I don't know if that's correct terminology for electric vehicles) and I'm guessing that's because the servo draws some power to turn and releasing it drops that draw.

So next thing I did was set my steering rate to the lowest it could and started to blip the throttle and set the steering +/- until it went straight. Best I could get was around -28. After that I set the steering rate to 40% and just had some fun with it. With those settings it was pretty decent. I could do donuts on sand and gravel at full throttle if I slowly worked up to it.

Sorry for the word soup. I took video of the examples above you can watch instead, is what I would be saying if I didn't mix up the power and record button on the gopro. There is good footage of me walking towards the camera, setting it up, and then turning it off just in time to drive the car. Three times.

Anyway! You guys gave lots of other great ideas for me to try so now I gotta dive into that. Tried the easy stuff first, no dice. But I got some time off coming up and I'm gonna get this thing kicking rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

I hope I'm not posting too much, but I have more questions. :|

Needed to clean truck out so I figured it served as a good opportunity to get take the wheels off and the hex off the right side. That was neat like a Russian nesting doll. Got a closer look at things and looked for any wear or rubbing or breaks or looseness. My untrained eye didn't spot anything.

I also used it as an opportunity to, detach the servo arm, measure that equal amounts of the turnbuckle were visible, measure my best that wheels were centered, and reconnected the servo after powering on. Just in case I was off by a tooth or two.

Should the arm that connects the servo and steering have some vertical play? I'm guessing it should otherwise the links are bonkers loose.
If I turn the truck on and move it left to right with the wheels suspended off the ground should the servo turn the wheels? I'm also guessing this is yes. It seems like a stabilization thing like it always tries to keep the trucking moving straight if it moves off it's axis.

Some photos, https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al318W8wfW3vhf9GeA5i6qc6Mxz6mQ?e=bLzchy

I also took a video with some minimal throttle. My left wheel looks a bit wobbly. But I didn't see anything else rubbing or looking weird. Apologies for the phone quality and watch out for the volume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARdPw4OZlFk

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Does your receiver have a gyro in it or something? I'm an old fart who has never used such witchcraft. If you pick up a powered on RC car and give it no inputs, the steering servo should stay perfectly still.

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

IOwnCalculus posted:

Does your receiver have a gyro in it or something? I'm an old fart who has never used such witchcraft. If you pick up a powered on RC car and give it no inputs, the steering servo should stay perfectly still.

I was thinking maybe the servo did. It feels like witchcraft to me too :D

I took a video because it confused me so much. Mute this one. I have no idea how it picked up so much loudness. My phone is also witchcraft.
In this video I the car is powered up, my transmitter is on, the servo arm is connected, the chassis is elevated with no weight on the wheels, and all I'm doing is rotating it on the box. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFcseLUEXDQ

That being said, about 10 minutes ago I think I found a clue or a big arrow in the direction I need to look next. I was watching a bunch of troubleshooting videos last night and one of the things they said to try was to see if when you turn on a wheel on one side the other wheel freely spins the opposite direction because of the differential.

Turn the rear-right wheel one direction and the rear-left spins freely the opposite way.
Turn the rear-left wheel one direction and the rear-right spins freely the opposite way.
Turn the front-right wheel one direction and the front-left spins freely the opposite way.
Turn the front-left wheel one direction and it goes for less than a full rotation, catches, starts turning the other 3 wheels (or at least the rear two I'll have to double check all 3 got a little action) then there's a click (or some mechanical give I think in the diffs) and power stops going to the other 3 wheels, and the front left side starts spinning easier again.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
I think your servo might be haunted.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
Is that the AVC kicking in?

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Yeah, there’s a gyro somewhere in there that’s set backwards. Can make for some interesting times.

It sounds like your diffs are just doing diff things. When they’re on the ground, that behavior makes a lot more sense.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

moctopus posted:

I took a video because it confused me so much. Mute this one. I have no idea how it picked up so much loudness. My phone is also witchcraft.
In this video I the car is powered up, my transmitter is on, the servo arm is connected, the chassis is elevated with no weight on the wheels, and all I'm doing is rotating it on the box. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFcseLUEXDQ

Sure acting like there's a gyro somewhere in the system. What are all the electronics currently installed and used on it?

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

moctopus posted:

Turn the front-right wheel one direction and the front-left spins freely the opposite way.
Turn the front-left wheel one direction and it goes for less than a full rotation, catches, starts turning the other 3 wheels (or at least the rear two I'll have to double check all 3 got a little action) then there's a click (or some mechanical give I think in the diffs) and power stops going to the other 3 wheels, and the front left side starts spinning easier again.

This seems like an issue in itself, there should be zero difference between spinning one wheel and the other on the same axle.

But yes you definitely have some sort of gyro there. Even unpowered the act of picking up and tilting a car shouldn't move the servo, that's something powering the servo and telling it to turn.

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

NitroSpazzz posted:

Sure acting like there's a gyro somewhere in the system. What are all the electronics currently installed and used on it?

I used a buying guide after the truck got recommended because I was struggling with some analysis paralysis and didn't wanna buy a bunch of incompatible stuff. So, that's my story if this looks dumb.

Spektrum Firma 150A Brushless Smart ESC / 2050Kv Sensorless Motor Combo (SPMXSEMC05)
Spektrum Smart Powerstage Bundle 6S (SPMXPS6)
Spektrum S6280 Standard Digital HV Ultra Torque High Speed Waterproof Metal Gear Surface Servo (SPMSS6280)
Spektrum DX5C Smart 5-Channel DSMR Transmitter with SR6100AT (SPM5120)

IOwnCalculus posted:

This seems like an issue in itself, there should be zero difference between spinning one wheel and the other on the same axle.

But yes you definitely have some sort of gyro there. Even unpowered the act of picking up and tilting a car shouldn't move the servo, that's something powering the servo and telling it to turn.

I will go through the manual of the ESC and the Transmitter and see if anything is enabled. I'll have to read up on the diff it looks like to confirm it one way or the other.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

the SR6100AT receiver has a built in gyro. that’s what you need to gently caress with.

also probably your front diff

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

deong posted:

Is that the AVC kicking in?

It turns out this is what was haunting my servo.

Reread the manual and if you disable it on the transmitter it doesn't actually disable it.

You either enable it on the transmitter and set everything to zero or you disable it on the ESC and transmitter.

So I had that messed up.

evil_bunnY posted:

the SR6100AT receiver has a built in gyro. that’s what you need to gently caress with.

also probably your front diff

I'm gonna take it out for a couple minutes and see if it still wants to throw really hard.

After that it's diff inspection team. I can at least look at it!

Edit: It's not throwing. At least not at the first few squeezes on the throttle. I gotta go open it up now and see if it's as good as it seems.

Edit 2: Yeah that did it' Drives pretty much dead straight at full throttle from a stop with the trim set to +/-0. Pretty excited now it's like driving a party.

moctopus fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Dec 24, 2020

Enos Shenk
Nov 3, 2011

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VA-2J2ZIxpWaGAR7jz71z18y4bpU984u/view?usp=sharing

A new toy I've been having fun with. Kyosho Turbo Scorpion re-release. The unfortunate thing is the kit didn't come with the wing mounting parts tree, so I had to order one. Hopefully it will turn up eventually.

I put a fairly generic GoolRC motor and ESC in it from Amazon, and it drives smooth as butter. Until you hit top speed and it gets crazy unstable. I think the old design just isn't meant for a modern brushless motor, the slightest touch on the steering at speed and it goes over.

I wish my car transmitter had as many programming features as my FrSky airplane radio. It'd be simple on OpenTX to add a little function to reduce the steering response by throttle. It's still a ludicrous blast to drive, I forgot how fun an old school RWD can be to zip around with.

Edit: Imgur seems to be fuckassing around with hiding the raw image links again. What a pack of assholes.

moctopus posted:

Edit 2: Yeah that did it' Drives pretty much dead straight at full throttle from a stop with the trim set to +/-0. Pretty excited now it's like driving a party.

I had recentering issues with my Typhon. Arrma's are very sensitive to how tight you have the ball joint retainers set. I pulled mine for a bit of maintenance and accidently had one slightly too tight. The servo was unable to re-center all the way. Backed off the retaining nut about 10 degrees and all is well again.

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

I'm in love with the way that thing looks. Especially the scorpion logo. Take a video if you can!

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

cakesmith handyman posted:

Printing is going well, I'd like to point out to any other idiots like me that no, these are not price comparable - after 4 rolls of filament, tyres, shocks, bearings, a billion m2 & m3 screws, plus motor/ESC/battery/controller etc that this is only a good idea if you either really want to build it yourself or already have half the parts.

On that note, where should I buy lipo batteries and charger in the UK? I need a 7.2v 5000mah pack.

I got one of these for xmas and am gonna start printing tomorrow :) I dug a load of old 80's RC gear out of my loft thismorning - probably going to find that none of it works properly anymore.

how is yours going? you should post more project updates!

I'm a bit worried my printer is gonna struggle with the small gears and tiny detail parts a bit.

how did you get on with a battery pack? I also haven't managed to buy myself any tyres or shocks yet.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
I know some of you are familiar with CC01s. You might also be aware that the stock tires suck on just about everything but they're super garbage on snow. I can tell you with certainty that the Tamiya Rally Blocks are better on snow than the stock CC01s.

Ground clearance isn't great, though.

Enos Shenk
Nov 3, 2011

I uh, decided I wanted to try 6s in my Typhon. Definately punchier, so because I'm a big dumb dumbass I gave it a pretty fast zero to beans squeeze from a standing start. The front tires decided they didn't want to live anymore.

I had an old set of wheels (minus one that ate a curb) so I swapped them on the front. Lessons learned, accelerate slowly.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

What’s the new hotness in stadium/short course trucks these days? Like everyone else and their mothers, I used to be pretty into RC stuff back in the day and have been itching to get back into it. I had a few different cars and trucks, but the stadium trucks were always my favorite. Can’t remember what I had about 10 or 15 years ago, might have been a Traxxas something or other but I had a nitro powered one and then later had the same exact model in electric and loved them both.

My friend and I both live in a neighborhood that has a large grassy utility maintenance field bordering one side and it’s got me itching to rip some stuff again. I lust for a screamy nitro powered stadium truck again but will more than likely just go with electric for ease of use.

GlassEye-Boy
Jul 12, 2001

T-Square posted:

What’s the new hotness in stadium/short course trucks these days? Like everyone else and their mothers, I used to be pretty into RC stuff back in the day and have been itching to get back into it. I had a few different cars and trucks, but the stadium trucks were always my favorite. Can’t remember what I had about 10 or 15 years ago, might have been a Traxxas something or other but I had a nitro powered one and then later had the same exact model in electric and loved them both.

My friend and I both live in a neighborhood that has a large grassy utility maintenance field bordering one side and it’s got me itching to rip some stuff again. I lust for a screamy nitro powered stadium truck again but will more than likely just go with electric for ease of use.

Not sure if its the new hotness, but the armma short course trucks are a very good value for performance. I've got the 3S Senton and am eyeing the Mojave.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Thanks, I’ve seen that name pop up in my brief looking around, but wasn’t sure of it since I hadn’t heard of them before.

Edit: Okay that Senton looks right up my alley, but God drat idk what the deal is with that Infraction but a 1/7th scale street basher hoon truck with a working handbrake sounds fun as gently caress.

T-Square fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jan 1, 2021

kronix
Jul 1, 2004

T-Square posted:

Thanks, I’ve seen that name pop up in my brief looking around, but wasn’t sure of it since I hadn’t heard of them before.

Edit: Okay that Senton looks right up my alley, but God drat idk what the deal is with that Infraction but a 1/7th scale street basher hoon truck with a working handbrake sounds fun as gently caress.

I’m new to the hobby but I really dig Arrma stuff. I have a 6S Talion that I just constantly abuse and rebuild and it’s fantastic.

The only thing to keep in mind is some of the models that haven’t been refreshed lately come with a truly awful receiver/remote and you’ll probably want to replace it quickly before it damages something/someone/itself.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

The Arrma stuff is definitely where it's at right now for big bashers. I love my Savage Flux, but some of the parts are getting harder and more expensive to find, and I'm only a few more major breakages away from giving it to a friend for parts.

I lucked out recently and got permission to use an empty storage facility for RC stuff this winter. Apparently because of COVID, a nearby orchard didn't harvest as much, so these huge rooms with concrete floors are going (mostly) un-used. We've been popping over and using the area for drifting and it's been some of the best fun of 2020. Lighting sucks, but once I drag a few LEDs in there, I'll snap some video to share.

In the meantime, here's the product of a little photoshoot I put together for a friend's weird rally/drift/basher machine.

and the aforementioned Savage Flux XL doing stuff in the snow

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
^^ Awesome pic!

My son got an X-Maxx for Christmas and it's so huge! He had a blast tearing around with it today. Here's a pic next to my Rustler.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

T-Square posted:

Everything 4WD and brushless is excellent. Nitro is nearly completely dead on the consumer side. Getting nitro fuel can be a chore depending on your locale and it has gotten very expensive. Racing 1/8 buggy is pretty much all that is left. You would be told Truggy is still a thing but nobody cares about Truggy. Onroad is whatever.

Brushless and electric is so much better for 1/10 and 1/8 bashing. Silent and violent, run times are impressive now, charge times are not bad and cost of entry is very reasonable.
If you want the noise of a wailing engine then 1/5 is where its at. I have a number of them and they are definitely the passion/answer to the question "Which RC is your favorite?" I would rather be driving my 1/5 over anything else.

With winter/snow setting in however...I went and did some driving with the crawler this week. Took a few photos. I tried out my new G8 Trencher tires. They pack up with snow really easily. In dry/not freezing condition these are going to be manic good.

The new VFD transmission makes this thing excellent on the rocks like this. With that small bit of overdrive to the front axle it no longer wants to fall over backwards when you breathe on the throttle.

I took my GoPro like a total nerd and clipped a video together :shrug:
URL video link to ~1 minute long video

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Tomarse posted:

I got one of these for xmas and am gonna start printing tomorrow :) I dug a load of old 80's RC gear out of my loft thismorning - probably going to find that none of it works properly anymore.

how is yours going? you should post more project updates!

I'm a bit worried my printer is gonna struggle with the small gears and tiny detail parts a bit.

how did you get on with a battery pack? I also haven't managed to buy myself any tyres or shocks yet.

Model is 99% done, needs front plate of gearbox and motor pinion printing. In lieu of fancy materials I'll throw a pla one on and see how long it goes for. Also needs transparent film for the windows, but that's cosmetic only.
I found my early 90's RC gear was both non-functional and would have required 12 (specifically non rechargeable!) AA batteries if it had worked. There's a place in Kidsgrove I was going to get the whole lot from, transmitter, receiver, motor, ESC, battery & charger. https://www.allelectricrc.co.uk
Only a few quid more expensive than ebay/Amazon and supporting a local business? Count me in.

It may sit better on the suspension when it's got the motor & battery in there, we'll see. Also the front track bar isn't connected because I printed that bracket in a weak orientation.

E: i did mention in the 3d printing thread that I had issues where cura was slicing the built in supports funny and trying to put down 2 lines in the space of 1 causing clogging and under extrusion, either a different slicer or just changing the nozzle size to 0.5mm fixed that.

cakesmith handyman fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Jan 3, 2021

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Hi, my name is Chris and I make bad financial decisions. Thanks to the AI Facebook group i got convinced to pull the trigger on a scale crawler finally. I'm excited to take this thing down some of the walking trails in the forests around here.

I've also been eyeballing a lot of bodies and bumpers and other fun extra bits and I can see myself dumping a small fortune into this. It's a shame nobody makes a Jeep J10 or Grand Wagoneer body though :shobon:

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Third time is a charm right?

T1g4h posted:

Hi, my name is Chris and I make bad financial decisions. Thanks to the AI Facebook group i got convinced to pull the trigger on a scale crawler finally. I'm excited to take this thing down some of the walking trails in the forests around here.

I've also been eyeballing a lot of bodies and bumpers and other fun extra bits and I can see myself dumping a small fortune into this. It's a shame nobody makes a Jeep J10 or Grand Wagoneer body though :shobon:

I have the same model and it's a lot of fun and shockingly capable as is. It definitely has more power with a 3C battery. The stock tires are pretty good but softer inserts and deeper tread might help with grip. I also modified the bumpers so that they can squeeze in closer to the body and increase the departure/entry angles.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

T1g4h posted:

This is going to be awesome.

So this week my Sand Scorcher arrived which is excellent. I will start building it this week probably. The body will take the longest time, and it will be my first hard body. So far the plan is to go with a Gulf livery. This has been a dream kit to have - for some reason I have always found a reason to not buy one. I will be using a shorty lipo battery pack, a 17.5T sensored motor and a cheap Hobbywing sensored ESC. I understand that this will probably be too much power for the car, but who cares because it will be driven only at the sand dunes and I have a 17.5 motor in hand.

the box art and packaging are excellent. It has been a while since I have assembled a Made in Japan kit and this is not going to disappoint. Might do some live building on my works Facebook page.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
If you do any videos of the build, post them here! I've become a little obsessed with the Sand Scorcher but can't really justify a purchase right now. I think it'd be a blast with way too much power. Wheelies = very yes.

Spatule
Mar 18, 2003

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

If you do any videos of the build, post them here! I've become a little obsessed with the Sand Scorcher but can't really justify a purchase right now. I think it'd be a blast with way too much power. Wheelies = very yes.

I want it, or the Kyosho https://rc.kyosho.com/en/30614.html which is apparently better if you want to go brushless. Impossible decision!

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Somewhat Heroic posted:

This is going to be awesome.

So this week my Sand Scorcher arrived which is excellent. I will start building it this week probably. The body will take the longest time, and it will be my first hard body. So far the plan is to go with a Gulf livery. This has been a dream kit to have - for some reason I have always found a reason to not buy one. I will be using a shorty lipo battery pack, a 17.5T sensored motor and a cheap Hobbywing sensored ESC. I understand that this will probably be too much power for the car, but who cares because it will be driven only at the sand dunes and I have a 17.5 motor in hand.

the box art and packaging are excellent. It has been a while since I have assembled a Made in Japan kit and this is not going to disappoint. Might do some live building on my works Facebook page.

I still have one of those re-issue Sand Scorchers in a box. I recommend just sticking with the silver can motor, as it is all sealed together in the gear box, and the 17.5 motor might overheat

Ambihelical Hexnut
Aug 5, 2008
If you're going lipo anyways, just know that silvercans haul rear end on 3s.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

The waterfall near my house finally dried up enough for me to try crawling up it!

Also gave me an excuse to dust off my camera and try taking some decent shots of my new Deadbolt in action :v:

Enos Shenk
Nov 3, 2011

So I had been wanting to get a Hobbywind Quickrun Fusion motor for my crawler. Basically it's a combined brushless motor and ESC for crawlers, with some magical voodoo inside. Part of the reason was to bump my brushed electronics to get my old crummy g-made crawler working again so my old man can drive it around.

The Fusion is loving amazing though. Just barely touching the throttle it turns over so slow you can hear it engaging each motor phase. Stupid amounts of throttle control.

Plus since it freed up one side of my Enduro from the ESC, I've been wanting to put together a light kit. There's ones on amazon that come with a bunch of LEDs and a controller, but a lot seem to have weird light patterns. All I really want is brake and reverse lights. So I'm thinking I'll slap together an Arduino Nano to read the PWM signals from the receiver and toggle some LEDs. It's a shame the rear light buckets for the Enduro are a bit on the expensive side, and I'll have to do some surgical paint stripping and re-painting around them. But gently caress it, I'm doing it.

kuffs
Mar 29, 2007

Projectile Dysfunction
Please don't bust your rear end making an arduino do the work. HeyOk sells some nice and very compact lighting controllers https://www.amainhobbies.com/search?s=heyok. Or buy direct at https://www.freewebstore.org/heyok-performance/Lighting_Items/cat1742583_1588137.aspx

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

T1g4h posted:

Got a friend with a 3d printer? :)

https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=scx10&type=things&sort=relevant

My 3d printed Jeep is roughly the size as those SCX10's and I've printed out a bunch of parts for it

https://imgur.com/gallery/GUC59v8

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

mattfl posted:

My 3d printed Jeep is roughly the size as those SCX10's and I've printed out a bunch of parts for it

That's gorgeous. The scale is done so well that the last photo is kind of a mindfuck. Scale hood clips would push it over the top.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

mattfl posted:

You know, my wife has been talking about wanting to get a 3D printer with tax return money :hmmyes:

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

T1g4h posted:

You know, my wife has been talking about wanting to get a 3D printer with tax return money :hmmyes:

The guy who designed that model has finally done a 4 door one, so, guess what my next project is lol

https://www.3dsets.com/

His Landrover models are pretty amazing too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Goddamn. I now have a new project once I get settled into the new place and get my CR10 online.