Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

could you imagne if the nocturne remaster just released today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

The Klowner posted:

cousin who works at nintendo told me they're going to announce the year of zelda. botw 2 gameplay trailer, a link to the past HD set for q2 2021 release, and zelda kart coming later this year. new smash character is midna.

gently caress yes.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

herculon posted:

Can’t wait to see what games are available immediately after the direct

Those of you who downloaded Jump Rope Challenge during the limited time period can now download a new update which converts it to BOTW2, available later today

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm sorry guys I just can't get hype for ports and remakes anymore. 3D All-Stars didn't even register for me. You can keep your Metroid Prime Trilogy and Zelda HD Collection. I only want new unannounced stuff, even if it's bad.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

I'm sorry guys I just can't get hype for ports and remakes anymore. 3D All-Stars didn't even register for me. You can keep your Metroid Prime Trilogy and Zelda HD Collection. I only want new unannounced stuff, even if it's bad.

*throws my brand new copy of Pushmo Ultimate Collection into the toilet*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

American McGay posted:

This unless it's Mario Galaxy 2

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

They're gonna announce new stuff too dude. Keep the faith.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

American McGay posted:

i never play them but i get hype for them anyway lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay posted:

Saving this post for later

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

FactsAreUseless posted:

This unless it's Mario Galaxy 2

didnt they already announce this?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I will always get hype for Nintendo ports and remakes. That’s the Chuck Buried Treasure guarantee.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I will always get hype for Nintendo ports and remakes. That’s the Chuck Buried Treasure guarantee.

Same

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

same

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

THAT SAID i'm pretty sure were gonna get a few new things today and tbh that's what i'm hoping for the most

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
50 minutes is a long time lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

scary ghost dog posted:

50 minutes is a long time lol
You say that now but you'll be sweating looking at the clock as Sakurai goes over all of Rayman's alternate costumes.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

herculon posted:

Can’t wait to see what games are available immediately after the direct

Blaster Master Zero 3 I hope

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

You say that now but you'll be sweating looking at the clock as Sakurai goes over all of Rayman's alternate costumes.

Yeah because I'll be worried he'll run out of time and not get to all the costumes.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

American McGay posted:

The equivalent of watching the extended driving scenes in the finale of twin peaks the return knowing there's only 15 minutes left

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i've been dead for 529 days. today, I live

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

i've been dead for 529 days. today, I live

the directs only happening because you came back

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Remember that Don Bluth movie Rock-a-Doodle where Glen Campbell played a rooster who leaves the farm in disgrace and the sun won't rise until he comes back and crows each morning.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah because I'll be worried he'll run out of time and not get to all the costumes.

elf help book posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

thank you for your service, Bob

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

the virtual console is coming back. putting my energy out into the cosmos

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The equivalent of watching the extended driving scenes in the finale of twin peaks the return knowing there's only 15 minutes left

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm excited for zelda ports because it means my son's pre-dinner video games can be more zelda. i'm hoping they put a little more into them than the mario ones, though. windwaker, ocarina of time, majora's mask and twilight princess have all been remastered and releasing the non remastered versions would be kind of a bummer.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Remember that Don Bluth movie Rock-a-Doodle where Glen Campbell played a rooster who leaves the farm in disgrace and the sun won't rise until he comes back and crows each morning.

opening a "Animated movies only xxxxxx watched" thread now

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

if lumpy comes back they'll release halo infinite immediately to rave reviews

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

This although I like that they exist so I can buy them on sale for the option of playing some of my all time faves tucked into bed. Hell the timed release of 3D All Stars pissed me off so much that I instantly got anti hype since I knew it would never go on sale.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

if bbg comes back the old cuck who runs konami will release the real mgs5

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

if bbg comes back the old cuck who runs konami will release the real mgs5

Never Be Game Over.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

This although I like that they exist so I can buy them on sale for the option of playing some of my all time faves tucked into bed. Hell the timed release of 3D All Stars pissed me off so much that I instantly got anti hype since I knew it would never go on sale.

my guess is tht part of today will be announcing that they'll be putting them up a la carte for more than the cart costs. if we're lucky they'll also release galaxy 2 as part of this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Never Be Game Over.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

the sale will be the instant the next console comes out and its fully legal to pirate everything

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Never Be Game Over.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

thinking nintendo games will ever go on sale lmao. last time they discounted a nintendo game it was other m

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I buy all my Nintendo games physical on the date of release from Wal-Mart for $49.94.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

extremebuff posted:

thinking nintendo games will ever go on sale lmao. last time they discounted a nintendo game it was other m

first party switch games will always go on sale for $40 right after you, personally buy them for $60