Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I am extremely excited for cuomo to eat tremendous amounts of poo poo so I look forward to him facing no consequences in any sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

well, cuomo is overseeing a boomer genocide while trevor noah wants to trap union mine workers in the mine until they die. many sides

THS
Sep 15, 2017

finally back with reliable power at home and i see taintrunner is permabanned lmao

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

THS posted:

finally back with reliable power at home and i see taintrunner is permabanned lmao

check out the stickied cspam hotline thread for absolutely incredible content

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
edit: ^^^

(I think, "Jeffery," shows up around Feb 10? Caught that while clicking around for the Taint stuff, which starts Feb 15.)

I hope she runs again. She's good.

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe

republicans went they don’t hold any majorities:

(except in Texas I guess but you get it)

the 2016 lover has issued a correction as of 17:26 on Feb 18, 2021

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i just want everyone to know that i never liked taintrunner either, and that on November 3rd 2020 i vacationed in a safe Democratic blue state to illegally vote for Joe Biden multiple times

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

THS posted:

i just want everyone to know that i never liked taintrunner either, and that on November 3rd 2020 i vacationed in a safe Democratic blue state to illegally vote for Joe Biden multiple times

hmm. how many masks were you wearing?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Breakfast All Day posted:

hmm. how many masks were you wearing?

none because i have the vaccine bbitch

THS
Sep 15, 2017

drat there are 35 pages of taintrunner discussion in this hotline thread. time to sit down, have some coffee, and completely waste my time on reading drama on the Quake 2 comedy dead bulletin board subforum for irony politics

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Jazerus posted:

well, cuomo is overseeing a boomer genocide while trevor noah wants to trap union mine workers in the mine until they die. many sides

Now now, that's not fair. Noah doesn't want that to happen, he just finds it really funny when it does happen.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

THS posted:

drat there are 35 pages of taintrunner discussion in this hotline thread. time to sit down, have some coffee, and completely waste my time on reading drama on the Quake 2 comedy dead bulletin board subforum for irony politics

You're in for a treat.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

This all buys into the myth that the democrats are feckless weak worms who just can't get things done, which is exactly what they want you to think. We've seen from the primaries this isn't true, they're incredibly effective, they're sharks, but its to their benefit to look useless. They are still carrying around the baggage of the party of working people, unions, etc etc, baggage thats difficult to openly drop, but all they need to do is look worthless and incompetent and then, well gee, they're sure trying to do good, but gosh darn just can't quite make it happen.

The Democrats are doing exactly what they want to do, and acting like they're worthless losers is is playing into exactly what they want and letting them off the hook, while they still get to claim they support XYZ.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Tom Guycot posted:

This all buys into the myth that the democrats are feckless weak worms who just can't get things done, which is exactly what they want you to think. We've seen from the primaries this isn't true, they're incredibly effective, they're sharks, but its to their benefit to look useless. They are still carrying around the baggage of the party of working people, unions, etc etc, baggage thats difficult to openly drop, but all they need to do is look worthless and incompetent and then, well gee, they're sure trying to do good, but gosh darn just can't quite make it happen.

The Democrats are doing exactly what they want to do, and acting like they're worthless losers is is playing into exactly what they want and letting them off the hook, while they still get to claim they support XYZ.

yeah that's what the meme says

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Tom Guycot posted:

I take it you have not seen Revenge of the Sith?

Good, keep it that way, it's very bad.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://mobile.twitter.com/USCPSC/status/1361876529177899011

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

THS posted:

plz quarantine taintrunner chat and your novel yet funny take on his situation to the stupid holiness thread

THS
Sep 15, 2017

WorkerThread posted:

plz quarantine taintrunner chat and your novel yet funny take on his situation to the stupid holiness thread

i will, sorry, just glad to be back online with my cspam friends :)

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Majorian posted:

I take it you have not seen Revenge of the Sith?

Good, keep it that way, it's very bad.

I have not since I was a kid in the theater, I withdraw my complaint if that means they're feigning their weakness then.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

World War Mammories posted:

I am extremely excited for cuomo to eat tremendous amounts of poo poo so I look forward to him facing no consequences in any sense

Mangia merda, Fredo!

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

THS posted:

i will, sorry, just glad to be back online with my cspam friends :)

i'm just being a little bitch because i lack the drama center in my brain or something. welcome back

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

did Biden really end the Yemen bombings

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
I'd forgotten about the CPSC yiff-scot

I recently learned that the CPSC also intentionally has let thousands of homes burn down because they closed an investigation into faulty breaker panels early, despite every electrician on earth refusing to work on them and your house being uninsurable if your insurer finds out you have them https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...ca4c_story.html

stellers bae has issued a correction as of 18:19 on Feb 18, 2021

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

did Biden really end the Yemen bombings

He transitioned away from direct action and redirected valuable Raytheon supplies directly to the Saudi Government.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

havent the houthis basically run the war into a stalemate because saudi arabia absolutely cannot take ground and surprise hired mercenaries fight way worse than people motivated by their own land and cause

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

On Wikipedia, leftists occasionally show up to complain about something not being in the article that was never taken out of the article in the first place. Odds are decent that something's not in the article just because the people that edit Wikipedia frequently tend to be upper class with a lot of free time and descriptions like "former eBay chief technology officer and ancient technology enthusiast". I write "go ahead and add it" and the person suggesting it never replies, maybe because they weren't that committed. I hardly even have the time or energy to fight off liberal establishment corruption of existing content, not to add new content. If the page is locked, if you really want the information in there, edit the source code, copy it, post the amended source code on the talk page, and wait to bring out the vitriol for if they turn it down and there's nothing left to lose.

Then again, talk pages are sometimes full of people writing paragraphs about "We should split the article" and debating how they're going to split it, and then once everyone is in agreement, no one wants to actually do the work of splitting it

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Majorian posted:

Now now, that's not fair. Noah doesn't want that to happen, he just finds it really funny when it does happen.

What

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

galenanorth posted:

no one wants to actually do the work
:prepop:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

I'm ready to see people wearing tightie whitey facemasks in public

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

spacemang_spliff posted:

*fallout 3 ghoul voice*

Take it easy, smoothbrain

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
lmao

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Thank you, comrade.

gently caress that guy.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
I thought Noah was a cuomosexual tho

You don't just stop being cuomosexual

gandlethorpe has issued a correction as of 19:11 on Feb 18, 2021

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

THS posted:

havent the houthis basically run the war into a stalemate because saudi arabia absolutely cannot take ground and surprise hired mercenaries fight way worse than people motivated by their own land and cause

The Houthis and the forces aligned with them have been steadily on the offensive for the past few months.

Which makes Biden saying that the US will end support for "offensive operations" very confusing. Is Saudi bombing of Houthi forces in Yemen "offensive" if the Houthis are trying to capture a Saudi-aligned city in Yemen?

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/wspieler/status/1362397404134334465?s=19

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

lmao

THS
Sep 15, 2017

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU