Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
https://twitter.com/idinamenzel/status/1325126487737999376

How's that going anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

DanteDevils posted:

https://twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/1362531024878456832?s=20

This tweet is bizarre on multiple levels, even for this sellout hack, but why is he so angry with Rogan? :dafuq:

It’s not like L.A/CA’s neoliberal government is known for functionality, either. Just look at the insane poverty and homelessness numbers over here (just one example).

Joe Rogan is very likely to have a full microgrid setup at his mansion. The man has weird survivalists and scientists on his show a lot, that seems like it's right up his alley.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

gradenko_2000 posted:

I remember when the thinking was like "can you imagine if Hillary won in 2016 and the Dems get shellacked in the midterms and they lose so many state legislatures that a GOP-led Constitution Convention is possible?"

and then we're right back at that?

lmao

I do'n't think they'd actually do it because all republicans really care about is tax cuts and they don't need to a new constitution for that but it is goddamn terrifying and goddamn the dems are worthless and we're absolutely on track for republicans having the numbers

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Well there's likely a few less in the cages after the deep freeze that Texas just experienced, at least.

We do comrade van Spronsen's memory poorly by letting these camps continue to operate.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

gradenko_2000 posted:

I remember when the thinking was like "can you imagine if Hillary won in 2016 and the Dems get shellacked in the midterms and they lose so many state legislatures that a GOP-led Constitution Convention is possible?"

and then we're right back at that?

lmao

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

I do'n't think they'd actually do it because all republicans really care about is tax cuts and they don't need to a new constitution for that but it is goddamn terrifying and goddamn the dems are worthless and we're absolutely on track for republicans having the numbers

yeah tbf they just pretend the constitution says whatever they want it to anyway

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

lmao posted:

If $15/hr won't work in this COVID emergency legislation then so be it. The fight for 15 is alive and stronger than it ever has been both in the nation as a whole and within the halls of the Capitol. I think it will be possible to achieve with some luck.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Let it go.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol

this is as powerful as the dems are going to be until at least 2028 and they're dropping a $15 minimum wage before negotiations even start lol

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

theyre detention centers again

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Breakfast All Day posted:

theyre detention centers again

cold never bothered them anyway

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I do like how the deaths of my friends and neighbors was being cheered on by Twitter liberals until they realized that actually, there may be innocents!! At which point they lost interest.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

No! More kids in cages!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

cold never bothered them anyway

drat....

That's cold

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

really queer Christmas posted:

I do like how the deaths of my friends and neighbors was being cheered on by Twitter liberals until they realized that actually, there may be innocents!! At which point they lost interest.

"I hope those chud-voting Texans freeze to death." "oh there are liberals there?" *absently wanders off chasing after a hamilton remix*

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/israhirsi/status/1362598263036260358?s=20

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/aly_lyss/status/1362458059663048705?s=21

https://twitter.com/aly_lyss/status/1362464469553537028?s=21

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

The Obamas are a Working Family too, got a problem with that?

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

acknowledging there are freezing kids means acknowledging there are still kids in cages almost a month into this admin, which we cannot do

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Nobody is talking about this because nobody ever cared about Obama's concentration camps. They were just using them as a bludgeon against Trump and as a way to motivate idiots like this twitter poster here to vote for Joe Biden.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

gradenko_2000 posted:

drat....

That's cold
let it go

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

gradenko_2000 posted:

drat....

That's cold

I don't care what they're going to say!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Show yourself

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

biden dressed up as the frozen snowman sing-talking to a kid in a cage and getting 2 million likes

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Psaki positively radiates soulless PR flak energy

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Breakfast All Day posted:

biden dressed up as the frozen snowman sing-talking to a kid in a cage and getting 2 million likes

Too much effort. More like someone retweets a picture of him doing this after the official white house account tweets him watching Frozen 2 at Camp David and that getting 2 million likes.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
How it started: kids in cages!!
How it's going: DOCTOR Jill Biden wore a scarf and I felt so seen

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/gailforcenyine/status/1362773375484100608

https://www.builtinaustin.com/2021/02/17/euphoria-raises-250k-robbi-katherine-anthony

quote:

"Clarity is for people at the earliest stage of their gender transition, helping them track and measure things like gender identity, gender expression and romantic or sexual attraction so they have a better understanding of who they are. Bliss is a savings tool designed specifically for the trans community, offering tools that help users itemize their goals and save up more quickly.

Finally, there’s Solace (the platform that won at HackOut in 2019), a resource guide that offers current, credible information to help transgender people through whatever process of gender transition they desire. Euphoria says it is the largest app in the United States for trans people, containing more than 1.2 million words spanning more than 700 goals. Like the other products, Solace is free to use, but has a suite of subscription-only products as well through Solace Plus. "

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

:barf: I hate corporate apps that try to lecture you about saving, as if personal responsibility is the problem and not systemic loving over of the poor, so that cocktail-swilling suits can feel better about themselves.

Hate's too strong a word for the iota of attention I'm giving this, more like dislike, but the Internet is for hyperbole and all

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

DanteDevils posted:

https://twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/1362531024878456832?s=20

This tweet is bizarre on multiple levels, even for this sellout hack, but why is he so angry with Rogan? :dafuq:

It’s not like L.A/CA’s neoliberal government is known for functionality, either. Just look at the insane poverty and homelessness numbers over here (just one example).

Because he endorsed Bernie. That's literally it. None of these assholes gave a poo poo when actual racist psychopath with actual power Michael Bloomberg endorsed Biden or when Biden started talking about bringing people far worse than Rogan into his cabinet.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

simpsons_lionel_hutz_ad.png

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

readingatwork posted:

Because he endorsed Bernie. That's literally it. None of these assholes gave a poo poo when actual racist psychopath with actual power Michael Bloomberg endorsed Biden or when Biden started talking about bringing people far worse than Rogan into his cabinet.

b-but Rogan platforms terrible people!

*Kasich and Powell are given speeches at the DNC*

Ah! Well. Nevertheless,

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Gods_Butthole posted:

This dumb rear end in a top hat thinks lefties like Putin.

If you can't view politics except as a team sport then you can't internalize any ideas that conflict with that. Like thinking the whole 'Putin is Trump's handler and the Russians made Trump win' is deranged but also thinking Putin is bad and Russia isn't anything to aspire to is just not something that these people can wrap thier head around.

Thoguh has issued a correction as of 16:54 on Feb 19, 2021

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/solomon__finch/status/1362791202580488196

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Clicked on that tweet and Twitter suggested this one to me

https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1362645168390868992?s=20

How the hell is she the one after 2020 that I still have respect for lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

shut up deanna

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

really queer Christmas posted:

Clicked on that tweet and Twitter suggested this one to me

https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1362645168390868992?s=20

How the hell is she the one after 2020 that I still have respect for lol

Orb Yoda

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

It's impressive how well the Biden admin has been at keeping themselves out of the picture in the Texas thing.

The entire news cycle has been about dumb Texans and Ted Cruze. It all might as well be happening in a foreign country.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Weembles posted:

It's impressive how well the Biden admin has been at keeping themselves out of the picture in the Texas thing.

The entire news cycle has been about dumb Texans and Ted Cruze. It all might as well be happening in a foreign country.

lol I have to wonder if the optimal still-possible path for modern civilization not to collapse in mass climate death involves the US balkanizing into a million pieces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Excelzior posted:

b-but Rogan platforms terrible people!

*Kasich and Powell are given speeches at the DNC*

Ah! Well. Nevertheless,

Powel is 100% good now I bet your average cable news watched doesn't even remember his involvement in Iraq and if they did they wouldn't care.