Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

That mando is great and all, but the new Hot Toys Miles!!!

Hnnngggghhh: http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=890

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I have no idea how they are going to do those eyes, but goddamn that is one awesome design.

Also, for those who wanna have a sentinel and don't wanna buy the haslab one, you can print your own. https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/mastermold-sentinel-supreme

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

There is a solo Fett too if you don't want to have the robes. :)

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

That mando is great and all, but the new Hot Toys Miles!!!

Hnnngggghhh: http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=890

Oh poo poo! That looks amazing! God, they’re going to do all the suits, aren’t they?

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

gently caress, I gotta get that Miles, it was my favorite suit from the game.

And I was content to just have my ESB Fett, but now the thought of having ESB/Mando Fett standing back to back is probably too much for me to pass up on. I'll pass on the double pack, but the single armored Boba Fett will probably get me.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Welp, new reveal on the Homelander figure from soosoo, now called John lander. The sculpt is... It's close but kinda off. I think it might be they gave him a scaled head to the giant body, and Homelander's head is kinda small compared to the buff look he has.

He does come with milk though, and a laser sculpt that they haven't revealed yet. I'm half tempted to get 2 and see about making one from the season ender where he's just covered in blood after... questioning people.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Agrias120 posted:

gently caress, I gotta get that Miles, it was my favorite suit from the game.

My favourite, aside from the ITSV suit was the Purple Reign one, so I hope they do that too.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

The PulseLive just said they’re working on Marvel Legends figures for all the Disney+ shows. :toot:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

The_Doctor posted:

The PulseLive just said they’re working on Marvel Legends figures for all the Disney+ shows. :toot:

Hell yes She Hulk

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The_Doctor posted:

All Eras of Wanda

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

The_Doctor posted:

I get a Kathryn Hahn action figure?!!!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Bah, they just revealed some boring comics figures. Pfft.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Yea, it's basically the "popular license" effect. Before marvel blew up bigtime, the licensing was cheap. Now, not so much. Mando isn't that much different from the old hot toys/sideshow boba fetts, but once the show took off holy poo poo things went up in price.

Honestly I'd have way less of an issue with it if the armor was die cast or something, but as it stands it's just a popularity tax.

And yes, I am also bitter that I don't think I can afford it.

I wonder if they are gonna release just the dad bod boba without the burn victim option...

I mean, not really. It's not like you pay less for a Hot Toys Hellboy even though that movie bombed.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

The_Doctor posted:

Bah, they just revealed some boring comics figures. Pfft.

You undersold that to hell.

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1362802878335889414?s=20

Classic, Green Suit Red Skull!

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1362801963625291780?s=20

The Hood, a decade too late...

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1362800841816694785?s=20

Secret Wars Dr. Doom with the skull and spine of Thanos!

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1362800378308415492?s=20

And teasing a Marvel Conan figure which I know I have wanted forever... It seems to be MI-13 Captain Britain.

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1362803430176272392?s=20

Djarum fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Feb 19, 2021

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I read this in Milhouse's voice.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lotta cool Legends shown today. I will probably get that Nova, it'll look good next to the Annihilation one.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Could I ask goons to be on the look out for a Spider-Gwen Legends? Long shot, I know.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Dawgstar posted:

Could I ask goons to be on the look out for a Spider-Gwen Legends? Long shot, I know.

Which version? The latest Spider Verse iteration?

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Hasbropulse has the Spiderverse Gwen up right now, not sold out.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

RANDALL. PARK.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Hasbropulse has the Spiderverse Gwen up right now, not sold out.

Thanks! I was able to snag one along with Black Cat and some dumb robot that turns into a rat.

(Only 3 cents shy of free shipping. :negative:)

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Oh cool, it's about The Hulk had his own figure.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Seems cool. I ordered AIM Scientist Supreme and interested in Arcade and Lady Deathstrike if I can get a good sale price on either.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The neutral sculpt is a little weird, but the smiling one is damned near perfect.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's a lot better than the Republican version.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The name is better though haha

radlum
May 13, 2013

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Oh cool, it's about The Hulk had his own figure.

Xenmu from the magic planet! I remember Saturday Morning Television and the smell of a new plastic toy, I remember being happy; of course I remember Xenmu.

Overall not very much into the wave, save for Doom, Arcade and Xenmu.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

The neutral sculpt is a little weird, but the smiling one is damned near perfect.

The glass of milk, lmao

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Shameless plug, it's my birthday.

Wife said get whatever I want within reason so i'm gonna basically go eeny meeny on these three

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/92068

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/86024

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/82298

Which of those three do you guys reckon is more likely to be hard to find in a few months?

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

I feel convention exclusives are always the hardest to find.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dale-Taco posted:

I feel convention exclusives are always the hardest to find.

I was leaning that way but some of the FIlmation figures are stupid money already.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Rhyno posted:

I was leaning that way but some of the FIlmation figures are stupid money already.

I decided I want the Filmation She-Ra figure for my collection but they are no longer selling it individually on BBTS, only in the 4-pack. I was thinking about buying the four-pack and trying to flip the other three (Grizzlor, Mantenna, Fisto). If you don't have those figures I'd pass them along to you at cost.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Rhyno posted:

Shameless plug, it's my birthday.

Happy birthday!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

“Within reason”

$300 worth of toys. :lol:

A bit of envy from me!

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Also, this.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Buy them all and let god sort it/your marriage out.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Vintersorg posted:

“Within reason”

$300 worth of toys. :lol:

A bit of envy from me!

$200 is probably more within what she considers reasonable.

My wife is a huge makeup and beauty enthusiast, you guys would shudder to see what she spends on fancy makeups.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Ha, I saw that Shadow Weaver and for a quick second thought they'd really oddly updated Orko.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Rhyno posted:

$200 is probably more within what she considers reasonable.

My wife is a huge makeup and beauty enthusiast, you guys would shudder to see what she spends on fancy makeups.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I can’t judge. I just spent $200 on one of those Galaxy’s Edge lightsabers because I’m not going to Florida anytime soon.

Got Luke’s Return of the Jedi lightsaber, and it makes a great display piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Open Marriage Night posted:

I can’t judge. I just spent $200 on one of those Galaxy’s Edge lightsabers because I’m not going to Florida anytime soon.

Got Luke’s Return of the Jedi lightsaber, and it makes a great display piece.

That's the one I'm eyeing too. I made a custom saber when I first went to Galaxy's Edge. And while I tried to recreate Luke's as much as possible, it just doesn't scratch that itch. Definitely picking up the official one as soon as I can go back (after the vaccine.)