Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

I’ve never seen the TV show of that because the movie was so good and I don’t want to spoil it

The tv show is fantastic and doesn’t ruin the movie in any way, shape, or form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Is that Google Drive archive of Bryan and Vinny songs still up? Been looking for it for a while, but no dice

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Mox on WOR was pretty good. He's so chill.

Garrett: You're the wrestler of the year.
Mox: Nice.

Edit: Just remembered that's a spoiler, sorry!

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Wezlar posted:

Well, in twilight all the werewolves are just aboriginal people people so I assume I'm misinterpreting them being called less attractive
Well, I've never seen any of the Twilight movies and I also wasn't saying he was less attractive. I was saying they're different archetypes.

Really, it was just another way of saying "Reigns looks more like Joe Manganiello, Bo looks more like Taylor Lautner."

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

History Comes Inside! posted:

The tv show is fantastic and doesn’t ruin the movie in any way, shape, or form.

This might be blasphemous, but I've grown to like the show more than the movie.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

JT Smiley posted:

This might be blasphemous, but I've grown to like the show more than the movie.

I don’t think it is blasphemous because you’ve gotten more time with the TV characters so you can grow to love them. Too bad we only got one episode with that lovable human Jackie Daytona though.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1363402652835487745?s=20

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

THE LORE OF REGINALD

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Can you believe they haven't rehired Eric Rowan for this primo wine-making lore?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Taking inspiration from Michael Cole, Randy Orton finally slides into his new sommelier gimmick, Vintage Orton

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Reginald is actually pretty entertaining. So, I assume that means that he will either disappear soon or get shoved down our throats until everyone hates him.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I don’t think it is blasphemous because you’ve gotten more time with the TV characters so you can grow to love them. Too bad we only got one episode with that lovable human Jackie Daytona though.

I personally love a normal human bartender.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The Elimination Chamber B&V show is fantastic. They broke Bryan.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

Worse than HIAC '19?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

D.N. Nation posted:

Worse than HIAC '19?

I wouldn't say worse, but it's up there with that show.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I haven't listened to it yet, but as soon as I saw the Miz result, I knew this was going to be an all-timer.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

I wouldn't say worse, but it's up there with that show.

Nice. If it's anything as good as "so it's OK if you hit someone with a mallet, but if you have a BIGGER mallet......(collapses on the floor giggling)" I can't wait

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
:eng101: smaller mallet

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Mentioning bad WWE PPVs made me curious and
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&view=statistics&page=2

WWE Super ShowDown 2020 is still #3 on there after all this time. As it should be.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Vinny being horrified when Bryan said Nia was growing on him was the highlight of the show.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Vinny being horrified when Bryan said Nia was growing on him was the highlight of the show.

"You always catch me off guard, I've been working with you for years and every time I think I have you figured out"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Sorry I was wrong Bryan's gambling tangent is better.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Sorry I was wrong Bryan's gambling tangent is better.

having also just gotten to it, you're right he is losing his mind

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I can't wait to hear what happened on a show with apparently good matches to break his brain like this.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CVagts posted:

I can't wait to hear what happened on a show with apparently good matches to break his brain like this.

its funny because by the end of the show Vinny, who does not watch Raw or Smackdown, thought the PPV was pretty good and Bryan, who does watch the weekly shows, is having a mental breakdown because the WWE seemingly books to spite the concept of building things up and paying them off

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
The video is great because Bryan is so crazy his eyes crows feet have crows feet and he just looks drained by life.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

NikkolasKing posted:

Mentioning bad WWE PPVs made me curious and
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&view=statistics&page=2

WWE Super ShowDown 2020 is still #3 on there after all this time. As it should be.

Laughing that apparently one of the worst shows ever was a WWE d-show consisting entirely of a 2 minute match between Great Khali and JTG.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=94337

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Just got through Bryan's gambling rant only to get to the Flat Earth stuff :lol:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I look forward to Dave saying the "booking isn't THAT bad", sending Bryan further insane.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

Dango Bango posted:

OK, now I want to listen to that before I even watch the event.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
The first two and a half hours or so are incredibly depressing, but I think we pulled it off.
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1363758357031620610

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
I was on the commenters side in Bryan's gambling speech because Bryan clearly doesn't understand bankroll management.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmfao the vince stuff at the beginning of b&v. bryan is so good

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Lid posted:

I was on the commenters side in Bryan's gambling speech because Bryan clearly doesn't understand bankroll management.

Bryan would have been fine if he'd have just said
"if you bet your life savings on something and lose, do you talk about how it was a good bet, or do you try to make amends for loving up?". But it's Bryan so he doubled down on it.

The Miz is WWE champion, paying off the storyline of him removing himself from the match. But I hate it and I'm glad they do too.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Holy poo poo "THE GUY WITH NO SHOES!?"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Dave and Bryan just now realizing Edge looks crazy skinny but I was making jokes about how edge had become a skeleton now twenty whole days ago!

bartok
May 10, 2006

I don't really listen to any wrestling podcast but Lance Storm is the guest this week on a comedy podcast I listen to called Blocked Party sharing his story about blocking Taz on Twitter. I forgot how Canadian Lance Storm sounds.

https://twitter.com/blockedpartypod/status/1363625609167953921?s=20

bartok fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Feb 22, 2021

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St-zccVOpts

New looks like some kind of a sidewalk slam dropped.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Blocked Party is a top 5 podcast for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Blocked Party is great and Lance dropping wrestling lingo throughout is always fun.