Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Excelzior posted:

5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

8 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

It's actually the rod of Asclepius, the greek god of healing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Build Back Better

Bring Back Beau

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

BGrifter posted:

they’re gonna trade away the minimum wage, $2k checks, and probably social security in exchange for a few Republican votes for Neera

lol

joe biden getting pushed left, you love to see it folks

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1363958011274747905

:sadpeanut:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Flavius Aetass posted:

It's actually the rod of Asclepius, the greek god of healing.

Excelzior posted:

5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

8 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

God fight!

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

wow they could have used that week they wasted on a second impeachment hearing in the senate to do this instead

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/KCBSRadio/status/1363971840289300481?s=20

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

haven't other countries been paying people thousands of dollars per month since last spring?

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

The Pussy Boss posted:

haven't other countries been paying people thousands of dollars per month since last spring?

I was unemployed for 3+ months and received $7,500 in Canada. If I were to need relief again upon a job loss I would get it nearly immediately. I hear high earners complaining but the working class has been covered.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Pussy Boss posted:

Yup most sane countries in the world had widespread relief plans to cover both individuals and businesses.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/GaryGrumbach/status/1363989758658179075?s=20

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Just the slowest loving emergency relief bill in history you love to see those one time $1400* checks in august, folks.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Looks like I won my no relief bill before March 1st bet.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hahaha march 14th.

oh the things that can happen between now and then.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

if my money comes arranged in a neat circle I will be appeased

For now

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:cry:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DAY. 1.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I can't believe Biden called for the charging and imprisonment of Cuomo in his speech

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Waiting for biden to start counting flu shots towards his 100 million vaccinations in 100 days pledge.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
huh, day 56 doesn't quite have the same ring now that you mention it

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

once again thinkin about how Bernie's closest "ally" in the democrat party called him a sexist piece of poo poo on national tv for saying that women have a harder time getting elected in the US.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im gonna run out of unemployment lol. wicked sick

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ruzihm posted:

once again thinkin about how Bernie's closest "ally" in the democrat party called him a sexist piece of poo poo on national tv for saying that women have a harder time getting elected in the US.
witnessing libs wage 100% fabricated and baseless idpol attacks against bernie for being a bit assertive about healthcare and then witnessing them use those same attacks against anyone who criticized another old white dude for actually being a segregationist rapist was a pretty crack ping moment for me

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Ruzihm posted:

Bernie is proof that there is no befriending these people or thinking that they operate on anything but the worst of intentions.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/BidenHarrisBro/status/1333255131438018561?s=20

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

bedpan posted:

Bernie is proof that there is no befriending these people or thinking that they operate on anything but the worst of intentions.

why did they use a pic of nate silver?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Zeriel posted:

Waiting for biden to start counting flu shots towards his 100 million vaccinations in 100 days pledge.

he'll count people to be vaccinated as already being vaccinated, leading to yet another fact checkers' scandal

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

How did bidens eyes get so hosed up

eh, maybe he's always looked like that

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

eating ice cream rather than getting us our $2,000 sounds about right

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/symonelyfy/status/1363650211235700742?s=20

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

theres no way biden has ever actually looked at a tweet unless it was shoved in his face by someone else

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I adore comments like this because they expose as total lies the claims before the election that Biden, or anyone for that matter, could be moved left after getting them into office.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

fighting harder for neera than $2,000

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1363998397930352643

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Tanden and Rahm both will be made ambassador to China somehow

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
Day one (hundred or so)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

republicans pushed through a supreme court justice in less time

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

How did bidens eyes get so hosed up

eh, maybe he's always looked like that

Biden has had a lot of plastic surgery

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

Tanden and Rahm both will be made ambassador to China somehow

casus belli for a nuclear strike on america IMO

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
500,000 was likely hit months ago as many states tried as hard as possible to undercount covid deaths. but dont let that stop joe from going on tv for some worthless preening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Nichael posted:

I click it willingly!