Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

A reminder, since it's Saturday: there are three 'secret' KK songs you can only get by direct request.

Drivin'

Animal City

Farewell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Some people who visit my island are loving weird. Someone visited in the last hour or so, took DIYs I had left hidden behind my alt’s house for them to learn, and unwrapped all the gifts I had left out for people to take then dropped them again.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

A couple of dinosaur hindquarters I placed next to each other.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Black Robe posted:

A reminder, since it's Saturday: there are three 'secret' KK songs you can only get by direct request.

Drivin'

Animal City

Farewell

There's also the song for your birthday.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

happy birthday

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

oddium posted:

happy birthday

Thank you!

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
My renovations are going well but now I have huge swathes of space that I have no idea what to do with. Particularly there's this one huge area that is currently a 2-tier cliff with the campsite at the very top. It's been completely neglected, I need inspiration. I've can build 1 more ramp and a few bridges. Post your cool islands please! I need ideas. You guys are so creative :kiddo:

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
i've dedicated one of my high elevation areas to renewable energy sources

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

If anyone is interested, I've got Tangy in boxes. If you want her, I can send you a dodo code in the PGS thread or something.

https://twitter.com/OfSavita/status/1363844072515899394

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
gently caress yeah.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Nice!

Huh, that reminds me, I've not seen any new lily of the valley for a bit. Is there a cap on how many you can have?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Black Robe posted:

Nice!

Huh, that reminds me, I've not seen any new lily of the valley for a bit. Is there a cap on how many you can have?
I don't know if there's a cap but I have all mine planted in one area and I just counted. I have 42.

I'm gonna run out of space in that area soon. I need to clear some more land haha

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Rageaholic posted:

I don't know if there's a cap but I have all mine planted in one area and I just counted. I have 42.

I'm gonna run out of space in that area soon. I need to clear some more land haha

Huh, well, I definitely don't have that many... time to talk to Isabelle...

...what do you mean I'm down to four stars.

Not enough greenery? Are you making GBS threads me?

I threw out too many goddamn flowers doing the renovations, didn't I.

God loving damnit.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I'll be honest I found that when I was being impatient and doing time travel fuckery to get multiple items from Redd, I would occasionally get extra lily of the valleys. Since one would sprout on that day, when I time traveled back to the same day, another LotV appeared.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

I dug out the seeds I had in storage and planted up some more hybrid breeding squares in some of my villager gardens. I was lowkey considering it anyway, I really did throw out a lot of flowers, otherwise I'd be a lot more annoyed about this.

I actually need Leif to visit now, I didn't have all of them stockpiled.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Carcosa is open!

Come on by and get presents! Lots of Festivale leftovers, just for you!

Zucker is to the West crafting a Cool Windflower Wreath!

Able's has oilskin coats, cargo pants, and wizard hats!

I'll be open for the next hour or so, c'mon and gitchoosum!

1QNCL

Thanks for visiting!

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Feb 23, 2021

Yak Shaves Dot Com
Jan 5, 2009

beer gas canister posted:

Oh cool I'm not the only one

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

beer gas canister posted:

the wind power is for everyone

the solar panels is for me only

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

For some reason, I thought there would only be two Warp Pipes on any island, but now it sounds like there can be a lot of them. Interesting...

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1363956745501085700

Place two Warp Pipes on your island to warp between them, even with one in your home! If you place more than two, the warp location will be chosen randomly.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

So i asked a while ago back how to get a 5 star island since i still had to get the KK Slider concert to the island and i just kind of assumed you needed 5 Stars because what else would it be?

I didn't know it was only 3.Guess who was only 1 star and a few flowers and furniture pieces away from getting to unlock terraforming before taking his several months long break from the game :suicide:

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Opening Fiorina while I do some college work. Everything in Nooks is fair game, turnip prices are pretty poor (75 Bells ugh), but come on over, chill out, buy some Power Suits from Ables, take a free gift from beside Resident Services etc.

Doodoo in PGS thread

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Jet Jaguar posted:

For some reason, I thought there would only be two Warp Pipes on any island, but now it sounds like there can be a lot of them. Interesting...

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1363956745501085700

Place two Warp Pipes on your island to warp between them, even with one in your home! If you place more than two, the warp location will be chosen randomly.

Well, that's not useful in the slightest. Why would I want to teleport to a random location?

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Black Robe posted:

Well, that's not useful in the slightest. Why would I want to teleport to a random location?

You can mess with people this way. Like say having 3 warp pipes on your island somewhere but one of them leads to the inside of a blocked off room in an alt's house.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Black Robe posted:

I'm not sure if that's :thejoke:, but still really useful? If you have to warp pipe like 3 times, it's still faster than running all the way to the other side of the map.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Black Robe posted:

I think they mean if you have more than two, one of the exit pipes will be chosen at random. Not like, dumping you anywhere.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Tipper is in boxes today on BearSquare if anyone wants a fancy cow.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Wait if we put one inside our house and one outside will the two will be connected? If so that would be a cool way to make a secret fort, just block off your house and make the only entrance the warp pipe. :ninja:

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Electric Phantasm posted:

Wait if we put one inside our house and one outside will the two will be connected? If so that would be a cool way to make a secret fort, just block off your house and make the only entrance the warp pipe. :ninja:

There is no indication you can do this, and it's insanely doubtful they would code in transitions between loading zones (especially online).

I guess it's cool you can have more than one, but it's still effectively just two pipes if you want to use it as a convenient teleportation method.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Prowler posted:

There is no indication you can do this, and it's insanely doubtful they would code in transitions between loading zones (especially online).

I guess it's cool you can have more than one, but it's still effectively just two pipes if you want to use it as a convenient teleportation method.

The tweet posted earlier seems to indicate it.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica...ingawful.com%2F

LastDay
Aug 7, 2007
I didn't want the stupid newbie avatar
Turnips are at 454 so I'm opening up PotatoLand for a bit. Please excuse the mess, my island is a work in progress. The DIY on the beach to the left of the airport are up for grabs. CJ is up on B5, you'll need a vaulting pole and a ladder to get to him. Code is in the PGS thread. - closed now

LastDay fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Feb 23, 2021

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

LastDay posted:

Turnips are at 454 so I'm opening up PotatoLand for a bit. Please excuse the mess, my island is a work in progress. The DIY on the beach to the left of the airport are up for grabs. CJ is up on B5, you'll need a vaulting pole and a ladder to get to him. Code is in the PGS thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought only residents could sell to CJ and Flick.

LastDay
Aug 7, 2007
I didn't want the stupid newbie avatar
Looks like you're right, thanks!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

I was just about to close my gates for the night but Celeste is on Fiorina! I repeat, CELESTE IS ON FIORINA!

I’m heading to bed now but I’ll leave the island open for the night for anyone who wants to meet the bird.

Dodo in PGS thread!

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Feb 24, 2021

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I think Cleo might be losing it.

She keeps wearing this more and more.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

I have lucky moving out right now. He's a good boy but its time for him to move on.

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Al bisogno si conosce l'amico
Pascal is my favorite.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

I stand corrected yet again!

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Fingers crossed for Waluigi clothes.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Yesterday, I saw Raymond watering flowers in a halo and samurai armor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Hm I never thought about giving my neighbors halos. I should order a bunch.