Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol Texas's AG went to Utah with his wife during the freeze.
The one under endless indictment? Of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Law Cheetah posted:

pretty much anything that's easily concealable but expensive is prime shoplifting fodder

the batteries where i shop have little labels on them that tell you to notify the store if you see them for sale somewhere else. they used to keep the liquor locked up too but they stopped doing that, maybe because they would've had to hire a full time person just to open the case, people love their booze.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Pharmaskittle posted:

back when I worked at a pharmacy, we had to keep the BC headache powder behind the counter because people would steal it and use it to cut cocaine. we also started having to keep those little energy shots behind the counter because people just loved to steal them for some reason

They're so small and stealable, perfect fit in your palm.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
everytime ben shapino says something stupid just tweet this to him

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Pharmaskittle posted:

back when I worked at a pharmacy, we had to keep the BC headache powder behind the counter because people would steal it and use it to cut cocaine. we also started having to keep those little energy shots behind the counter because people just loved to steal them for some reason

The headache powder rules.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

everytime ben shapino says something stupid just tweet this to him

i just think of the ben shapiro mr feeny bit

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Shipon posted:

i just think of the ben shapiro mr feeny bit

im not saying harvey pekar was a prophet but :v:

[timg]https://i.ibb.co/47L12Bv/American-Splendor-Prophetic3.jpg[/url][/timg]

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
:lol: holy gently caress they even look like matt and nick mullen wearing a wig

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Pharmaskittle posted:

I’ve never heard of this before. Does it work better than say excedrine migraine?

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Proust Malone posted:

I’ve never heard of this before. Does it work better than say excedrine migraine?

I never used it myself but a lot of people swear by it. It's in powder form so apparently it hits your system way way faster than a pill

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Proust Malone posted:

I’ve never heard of it either, but it looks like it’s just a big dose of aspirin (with a little caffeine), which I have used for migraine when I’ve had no sumatriptan at hand to pretty good effect.

Pharmaskittle posted:

I never used it myself but a lot of people swear by it. It's in powder form so apparently it hits your system way way faster than a pill

Way faster than a coated pill, maybe, but regular dispersible aspirin dissolves in the stomach very quickly anyway, so I doubt it would make a noticeable difference.

Clibanarius
Sep 22, 2020

by Athanatos
So there's no Virgil for the 500th episode and he seems conspicuously missing from the shout-outs and Josh Androsky song. He's just gone now, isn't he.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Clibanarius posted:

So there's no Virgil for the 500th episode and he seems conspicuously missing from the shout-outs and Josh Androsky song. He's just gone now, isn't he.

My thoughts as well. Virgil still has Chapo in his twitter bio though.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
Not even a reference to directing all emails to Virgil, yep he definitely moved on it seems

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Is there any content in this episode or is it all just award show style clips after the first 5 minutes?

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
The Jack Wagner & Brandon Wardell one cut close enough to the bone to make them genuinely awkward

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/1364045406318059520?s=19

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Virgil seems like he’s been absent a lot more ever since he started dating dasha

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Clibanarius posted:

virgil was the second verse of androsky's song???

Clibanarius
Sep 22, 2020

by Athanatos
Oh. Then I missed that, but the point remains otherwise that he wasn't present and it seemed like a kind important moment in the show's history. Where's Virgil? :( Where's Virgil? :(

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
He'll show up as often as is required to keep getting his partner split in between doing his honestly pretty cringe other podcast

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Vim Fuego posted:

Is there any content in this episode or is it all just award show style clips after the first 5 minutes?
Yeah it's just a love-in after the Neera Tanden stuff.

Branden Wardell plus his friend and E1 were my faves.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
It's a fun love-in though, nice to see the boys having a nice time enjoying what they made they deserve a little celebration.

Also some of the lines are great.

"I think it's great they're fighting the pay gap by paying Amber to show up annually"

"Yea plus these guys would be paying women to hang out with them anyway so..."

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Proust Malone posted:

One of my dad's friends worked at a sewage processing plant, and they would get migraines when they got exposed to a concentrated puff of poo poo-gas. Dad said he would put BC headache powder on his gums, like snuff. Welp, that's my story.

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

the first 15 minutes they talk about neera, and felix addresses his click clacking keys

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
This is Sus spinoff going on Stitcher Premium, the chapo sellout has begun :getin:

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Kind of crappy, I might subscribe to a Patreon but I can't be bothered with that Stitcher poo poo that doesn't even let me use Pocket Casts.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Never forget, stealing premium content is praxis.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/saywhatagain/status/1364269362434211844?s=21

The CPAC one is pretty legendary, I agree

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Stitcher premium come on

Edit:

Also there's a pretty heavy skew there to more recent stuff but thats a pretty good list. Cpac as #1 is not a bad pick

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

at least that year of stitcher premium I got right before they got bought and all the shows left wont go completely to waste

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Cael posted:

Never forget, stealing premium content is praxis.

black wolves forever

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I knew Virgil was dead when they joked about Felix answering all the emails.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I’m glad he finally achieved his goal of becoming the first real cat girl

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/roddreher/status/1364078444896653316

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Yeah, kinda awkward that Virgil wasn't there and they avoided mentioning him but he was still included in most of the toasts

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Very low-energy amber on this one, sounds like she's on that neera poo poo

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
This is perhaps the worst episode

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
It was fun but also kind of a bummer and Virgil was desperately missed. He’s so good at being funny. Where did he go!?!? (I know he’s on Bad Faith but he can’t do two podcasts?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Boywhiz88 posted:

It was fun but also kind of a bummer and Virgil was desperately missed. He’s so good at being funny. Where did he go!?!? (I know he’s on Bad Faith but he can’t do two podcasts?)

Not enough hours in a week to appear on two podcasts.