Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Elector_Nerdlingen posted:

His line breaks keep loving me up and making me try to read it like verse.

First I rode around the puddles
Rode to safety 'round the puddles
Not to lowside, nor to highside
Listened not to my instructor.
For this crime I was ejected,
Thrown out by several coppers
Told return would mean to tresspass.
I am starting my own race league
One with blackjack and with hookers.

Musha-ring dum-a-doo dum-a-da
Wack fol my daddy-o, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

LodeRunner posted:

Boys. It keeps giving.

“kuth”

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Friendship ended with AHRMA.

EVR L Lc is my new best friend

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Not surprising he didn't want to risk low siding since he is all about AHRME reduction.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Friendship ended with AHRMA.

EVR L Lc is my new best friend

:nice:

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Oh my god I went to look at this guy and :eyepop:

That post is just the tip of a crazy iceberg. He’s in an absolute froth that HD won’t pay him because he is the world’s number 1 Livewire fanboy and goes to trackdays and pays for the unwatermarked pictures of himself.

Do yourselves a favor and spend some time on the Livewire Owners Group Facebook page.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

what does this dork do for a living? $100k in a year jesus christ

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
This only reinforces my belief that nobody but poser scum owns a HD edition truck.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

FBS posted:

Started a software company that makes an app that colates and itemizes exactly how much better you are than everyone else.
Just a guess.

moxieman
Jul 30, 2013

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

FBS posted:

LodeRunner posted:

This guy has spent, I'm roughly guessing, close to $150k he received as an inheritance on modern electric motorcycles. He's crashed 2 of them and was recently begging for people to cover his 'racing school fees' for this weekend.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Coydog posted:

This only reinforces my belief that nobody but poser scum owns a HD edition truck.

Now imagine a person who looks across a great body of water at an HD edition ford truck worth about (I'm guessing) $5,000USD and thinks 'I need that in my life' and goes to the trouble of importing and certifying the thing, with the final cost in the region of $30-40,000NZD, so they can drive around in a lovely ford pickup that is utterly useless for everything because all the streets and carparks are too small for it. In a place where petrol costs $2.20/liter. They are the worst people on earth.

LodeRunner
Dec 27, 2003

Go on, take the money and run.
He also looks exactly like you expect him to.

edit-

LodeRunner fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Feb 23, 2021

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Harley please sponsor me.......

ALSO YOU ARE THE WORST loving GARBAGE TRASH COMPANY TO EVER EXIST. EVERYONE WHO WORKS AT HARLEY IS AN IDIOT AND PROBABLY A PEDOPHILE AND I loving HATE ALL OF YOU

anyway it’d be cool if y’all threw me a check or two for my YouTube troubles

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Honest question, is English not his first language? If not, that makes sense. If it is then this raises a whole other set of questions lol

moxieman
Jul 30, 2013

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Slavvy posted:

Now imagine a person who looks across a great body of water at an HD edition ford truck worth about (I'm guessing) $5,000USD and thinks 'I need that in my life' and goes to the trouble of importing and certifying the thing, with the final cost in the region of $30-40,000NZD, so they can drive around in a lovely ford pickup that is utterly useless for everything because all the streets and carparks are too small for it. In a place where petrol costs $2.20/liter. They are the worst people on earth.

If it’s one of the newer ones they aren’t a Ford factory thing, and you’re looking at $85k USD to get one from whatever coachbuilder puts them together.

LodeRunner
Dec 27, 2003

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Honest question, is English not his first language? If not, that makes sense. If it is then this raises a whole other set of questions lol

Florida is his first language.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Usually, when someone on the internet claims to have evidence of Dunning-Kruger in action, it is wrong by a degree or three, but I think this guy is demonstrating it well.

mewse
May 2, 2006

It's generally dangerous to stand in front of harley davidsons

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Whomst would do this? Whomst I ask you?

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

moxieman posted:

If it’s one of the newer ones they aren’t a Ford factory thing, and you’re looking at $85k USD to get one from whatever coachbuilder puts them together.

Nah not those things, I'm referring to the f150 Harley Davidson edition sticker/badge package pseudospec thing they did years ago. I've not seen a modern full sized pickup yet, I've no doubt they're here somewhere but they've gotten so huge it's really taking the piss now, you'd have to have an absolutely microscopic penis to put up with that in this country.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Slavvy posted:

Nah not those things, I'm referring to the f150 Harley Davidson edition sticker/badge package pseudospec thing they did years ago. I've not seen a modern full sized pickup yet, I've no doubt they're here somewhere but they've gotten so huge it's really taking the piss now, you'd have to have an absolutely microscopic penis to put up with that in any country.

FTFY

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

For those who don't live in this country (congrats!) people daily drive these:

2021 Ford F-350

232-266″ L x 80-96″ W x 78-81″ H
Towing capacity: 12,000 to 20,000 lbs
MSRP: From $35,745
Payload: 3,893 to 7,033 lbs
Curb weight: 5,878 to 7,737 lbs
Fuel tank capacity: 34 to 48 gal

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

People who don't live in that country don't use those idiotic units either; can't be hosed googling to see how many inches and pounds of metric stupid that works out to but I'm sure it's more than my house.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
I do it all the time going the other way it's a quick google. Just one (the only) way that Americans are sharper and smarter than the rest of the world.

For the people that didn't go to the school of hard knocks; that truck is 6.7564 meters long.

Coydog fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Feb 24, 2021

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

It's about 7% the length of a standard American football field. Sorry, that's the only other unit they teach us

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Gorson posted:

For those who don't live in this country (congrats!) people daily drive these:

2021 Ford F-350

232-266″ L x 80-96″ W x 78-81″ H
Towing capacity: 12,000 to 20,000 lbs
MSRP: From $35,745
Payload: 3,893 to 7,033 lbs
Curb weight: 5,878 to 7,737 lbs
Fuel tank capacity: 34 to 48 gal

They drive em like a hotheaded prick on a trackday.
The heaviest load these massive trucks ever see is their wife and or kids.

I currently live on the back of a 31 year old F350 :v:

LodeRunner
Dec 27, 2003

A BRAKE THROUGH

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
LodeRunner, all of this is absolute gold that brings a deep fringe sadness to my life. Please don't stop.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

He's adding Tesla's autopilot to his Harley, which will then go full speed into the first fire truck it sees

LodeRunner
Dec 27, 2003

But hopefully avoid puddles which are unsafe

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

what was that really old thing about Harleys and wet leaves or snow covered leaves or something like that? I think from years ago, but some reference to it came up on Instagram

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

I don't understand why he thinks anyone would sponsor him when he doesn't have a racing license and hasn't done any actual racing. I guess he thinks it's like being an instragram influencer or something?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I'll play devil's advocate here and say that if that's really him, he's clearly got SOME skill in riding.

Which makes me wonder what kind of problem he had with puddles. I did my race school in pouring rain and had no trouble. Didn't enjoy it but all you have to do is follow the guy around and that's it you pass. But I'm not an engineer, I'll admit. I also did ask Red Bull to sponsor me and they didn't. I said nothing impolite about them on Facebook. I'm playing the subtle long game, I'll show them some day, they'll see.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Have you considered whether the bike is actually moving in that picture?

There's no way he got kicked out for the reasons he claims, I guarantee he decided to divebomb the instructor or show him a thing or two, doubled down on being never wrong and then, as twisto so eloquently put it, Karened his way all the way up to the police being called.

Slavvy fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Feb 24, 2021

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

If bike racing is like every other competitive thing I've ever seen, you get this guy every couple of months, right? And the stand-out thing here is the public declaration that he's gonna make his own league, and call elon musk, and harley davidson are gonna pay for it all instead of the usual thing of just telling his mates that he would have won in a real fight race?

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

It is like someone turning up to their local Saturday afternoon session of entry level kick-the-ball, having a fight with the coach and getting kicked out, then declaring he's going to create his own premier league and heineken will sponsor it all and ronaldo will be there with a high five and fifa will see the error of their ways and make him king of soccer.

Calling it now: that guy is either from the netherlands or of dutch descent.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Slavvy posted:

It is like someone turning up to their local Saturday afternoon session of entry level kick-the-ball, having a fight with the coach and getting kicked out, then declaring he's going to create his own premier league and heineken will sponsor it all and ronaldo will be there with a high five and fifa will see the error of their ways and make him king of soccer.

Wooden shoes, wooden head, wouldn't listen.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Slavvy posted:

No true Dutchman (tm) would spend over $100k on toys like motorcycles - they're way too cheap for that (the Dutch, not the bikes)

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Coydog posted:

For the people that didn't go to the school of hard knocks; that truck is 6.7564 meters long.

Jesus gently caress. I googled pictures of it, and it really is almost 7m long.

It looks extremely stupid and is utterly impractical. Where the hell (except in :911: ) will you find space to park it when you go out?

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Most of them don't fit in American sized parking spaces, even if the driver can stay in the lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

High Protein
Jul 12, 2009

Jazzzzz posted:

No true Dutchman (tm) would spend over $100k on toys like motorcycles - they're way too cheap for that (the Dutch, not the bikes)

Not exactly 100k but the GS has been the best-selling bike here for years on end, sure models like the Z900 and Honda 750 bikes also sell well, but being a wealthy boomer transcends cultural boundaries.