Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Omnomnomnivore posted:

The Joker, The Smoker, and the Midnight Toker.

Maurice is missing. The deadliest one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
it's a little funny that they brought back kabal for 11 but not stryker

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

No one ever cared about Stryker

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

No one ever cared about Stryker

I mained Stryker in 9. He was a beast.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Is Stryker in the movie coming out April?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Is Stryker in the movie coming out April?

Nah, but Nitara is! Everyone loves Nitara!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Vince MechMahon posted:

Nah, but Nitara is! Everyone loves Nitara!

I DEMAND THEY RELEASE THE STRYKER CUT

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

:hmmyes:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

:eyepop:

Mods change the thread title plz

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Aaaaaand scene.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
feeling real bad for kitana right now, just can't catch a break

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

site posted:

feeling real bad for kitana right now, just can't catch a break

Make sure your video shows both endings, cause Aftermath branches at the very end!

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
still got about 40min left but i will keep an eye out for that

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Apparently Tom Holland announced the title for the next Spider-Man!

It's bad!

E: actually, it seems like it might just be a joke, more news as this develops

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

That's a weird title

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Arist posted:

Apparently Tom Holland announced the title for the next Spider-Man!

It's bad!

E: actually, it seems like it might just be a joke, more news as this develops

Were you talking about Spider-Man: Home-Wrecker or Spider-Man: Phone Home? Because there seems to be some confusion online right now about which of them, if any, are the actual title.

Ned’s actor revealed the former on Instagram.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1364354090751332356?s=21

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

The latter. It seems like the actual reveal is coming up tonight on Fallon.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Were you talking about Spider-Man: Home-Wrecker or Spider-Man: Phone Home? Because there seems to be some confusion online right now about which of them, if any, are the actual title.

Ned’s actor revealed the former on Instagram.

Spider-Man is doing the Pokémon thing and releasing the same movie twice but with minor changes between them.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Spider-Man Upper Decker

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Spider-Man: Farther From Homecoming

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Spider-Man: Winter Formal

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Vince MechMahon posted:

Make sure your video shows both endings, cause Aftermath branches at the very end!

well now i'm curious as to which ending 12 will roll with because tsung's ending obviously leads to more conflict with realms not seen yet, which means more characters, but also most of the main cast is now gone. but liu kang, why would you restart the universe and then populate it with all those assholes

what a ride tho, definitely a fan now

site fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Feb 24, 2021

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The next Spider-Man is a crossover with the Homestuck universe

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
yeesh apparently old mk games had some intense photosensitivity problems and that behind the scenes vid just kinda dumps them on you without warning, so heads up on that

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Zendaya joins the troll train

https://twitter.com/Zendaya/status/1364374144444489729

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
‘Blue Beetle': Angel Manuel Soto to Direct Film About DC Comics’ Latino Superhero (Exclusive)

Please be good, etc

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

catlord posted:

I thought that Disney should have made a MCU-Kids of animated films. Big Hero 6, Squirrel Girl, Skrull Kill Krew, Pet Avengers... I think it could have worked.

It still blows my mind that Disney/Marvel has yet to make a kids show out of Power Pack. It's like, tailor-made for a kids movie/show, just right there, money on the table.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Spider-Man is doing the Pokémon thing and releasing the same movie twice but with minor changes between them.

Looks like I'll just have to wait a few months and then see the third version with added features and a whole new villain!

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1364374855970357249?s=20

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

So is this just having a laugh with the title or actually part of multi-verse theme the movie seems to be going for.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Spider-Man: Home Alone

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

So is this just having a laugh with the title or actually part of multi-verse theme the movie seems to be going for.

as said above, Tom Holland is on Jimmy Fallon tonight and this is likely leading up to the actual title reveal there.

of course it could just be a troll for the sake of it, but seems a bit elaborate for that imo

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Wouldn't it have leaked since it recorded hours ago?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/zdarsky/status/1364368970984296454

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Barry Convex posted:

as said above, Tom Holland is on Jimmy Fallon tonight and this is likely leading up to the actual title reveal there.

of course it could just be a troll for the sake of it, but seems a bit elaborate for that imo

Whatever it is, I had quite a laugh. Specially with the few people out there who fell for it.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Spider-Man: Home Alone.

It will be a shot-for-shot remake of the original film except starring Tom Holland.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

site posted:

well now i'm curious as to which ending 12 will roll with because tsung's ending obviously leads to more conflict with realms not seen yet, which means more characters, but also most of the main cast is now gone. but liu kang, why would you restart the universe and then populate it with all those assholes

And now I'm going to introduce you to a little fighting game called Guilty Gear where--*is sniped*

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Barry Convex posted:

I think it is definitely something that the studio is behind because they're all using different color treatments for the "Spider-Man" part instead of just adding the new name on the same image.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

site posted:

I wouldn't put it past them to roll with the bad ending, but if I remember correctly the good ending for Aftermath basically implies Liu is on a Reed Richards' style 'fix everything' kick, with him showing up to train the Great Kung Lao ahead of his fabled fight with Goro.

I bet if they go with that, the idea will be that Liu's made everything perfect, most of the cast never met or fought and now Onaga's on his way to ruin everyone's poo poo and Liu has to pull everyone together again in order to save the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

Gavok posted:

And now I'm going to introduce you to a little fighting game called Guilty Gear where--*is sniped*

Is that the game series where one of the fighters is basically just Axl Rose?