Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Oh, you mean 'Axl Low'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

Shirkelton posted:

Oh, you mean 'Axl Low'?

*Quickly Googles* Yeeeeeah, that's the one. I remember watching friends play one of these games like almost 20 years ago and the game featuring Axl Rose and the little girl from The Ring are like the only things I remembered about it. The game seemed completely bonkers.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Shirkelton posted:

I wouldn't put it past them to roll with the bad ending, but if I remember correctly the good ending for Aftermath basically implies Liu is on a Reed Richards' style 'fix everything' kick, with him showing up to train the Great Kung Lao ahead of his fabled fight with Goro.

I bet if they go with that, the idea will be that Liu's made everything perfect, most of the cast never met or fought and now Onaga's on his way to ruin everyone's poo poo and Liu has to pull everyone together again in order to save the day.

yeah the liu kang ending has him show up and tell kung lao he will be his champion, although i'm not sure if it's supposed to be the ancestral version because liu talks to him as if he's the kung lao he knows, but wtf is liu kang doing running a tournament. you stupid, liu

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/1364395451303137282

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Spider-Man: Home-r Simpson. D'Oh!
Spider-Man: Home Away From Home
Spider-Man: Home Safe

Davros1 fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Feb 24, 2021

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Spider-Man: Home on the Range

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

The movie is all about the multiverse and different realities so each of these will be a real title for the movie, each representing a different edit.

You know how Clue had three different endings? Like that, but it happens repeatedly throughout the movie.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

site posted:

yeah the liu kang ending has him show up and tell kung lao he will be his champion, although i'm not sure if it's supposed to be the ancestral version because liu talks to him as if he's the kung lao he knows, but wtf is liu kang doing running a tournament. you stupid, liu

I was confused by that at first too, but he says to him "You are humble, not like the Kung Lao I knew".

So I'm pretty sure the implication is that Liu teaches him the one weird trick Prince Goro doesn't want you to know and Earthrealm wins a tournament a few iterations earlier in this timeline.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
Spider-man and His Amazing Homies

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Shirkelton posted:

I was confused by that at first too, but he says to him "You are humble, not like the Kung Lao I knew".

So I'm pretty sure the implication is that Liu teaches him the one weird trick Prince Goro doesn't want you to know and Earthrealm wins a tournament a few iterations earlier in this timeline.

oh i guess that interpretation works, i assumed that he meant kung lao, because he is seen carving a statue instead of training in the courtyard, had just taken a different path in life and wasn't a warrior in this timeline

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

site posted:

oh i guess that interpretation works, i assumed that he meant kung lao, because he is seen carving a statue instead of training in the courtyard, had just taken a different path in life and wasn't a warrior in this timeline

Yeah, that was sort of how I read it the first time, but I'm pretty sure it's meant to be the Great Kung Lao, I think that statue he's carving is what Kung Jin gets caught stealing from the decrepit temple in X.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
oh poo poo i didn't catch that, that's a nice touch

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I have a feeling that the Blue Beetle movie is going to just simplify things and not mention previous versions since they're not super necessary to overarching story.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Lager posted:

*Quickly Googles* Yeeeeeah, that's the one. I remember watching friends play one of these games like almost 20 years ago and the game featuring Axl Rose and the little girl from The Ring are like the only things I remembered about it. The game seemed completely bonkers.

Everything about the GG series is absolutely bugfuck

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Jamesman posted:

You know how Clue had three different endings? Like that, but it happens repeatedly throughout the movie.

"I'm going to go home and sleep with my wife"

- Peter Parker

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!

TwoPair posted:

- Peter Parker

They can introduce Firestar talking about the flames on the side of her face.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Omnomnomnivore posted:

They can introduce Firestar talking about the flames on the side of her face.

I kinda thought it would make a lot of sense if Liz Allen came back, now that she knows Peter Parker is the one that broke her family apart and ruined her life.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Bruceski posted:

Spider-Man: Home on the Range

I was going to post this one! :mad:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Shirkelton posted:

Yeah, that was sort of how I read it the first time, but I'm pretty sure it's meant to be the Great Kung Lao, I think that statue he's carving is what Kung Jin gets caught stealing from the decrepit temple in X.

That’s how I read it the first time, that it was 500 years before the MK I tournament

I would watch a Mortal Kombat Cinematic Universe, the series leans into everything dumb and fun about superheroes so well.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

TwoPair posted:

- Peter Parker

Spiderman: Homeward Bound

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Spider-Man: Country Roads (Take Me Home).

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
https://twitter.com/SpiderManMovie/status/1364631273226919937?s=20

Karloff
Mar 21, 2013

It's alright, I don't know why they decided that the word "home" would be the title theme for this series, but this at least implies the idea of change and consequences.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

It's not a great title gimmick, I agree. Homecoming made some sense but Far From Home didn't actually have any real thematic relevance.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Arist posted:

It's not a great title gimmick, I agree. Homecoming made some sense but Far From Home didn't actually have any real thematic relevance.

He is in a country that's Far From Home.
Also, holy poo poo until today I though that the Joker Jesus picture was a fake made by people who wanted to make fun of the movie.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

No it's real

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

8 year olds indeed.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Nobody F's with the Joker

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/nickusen/status/1364639775412678660?s=20

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/ray8fisher/status/1364643265421664263?s=20

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Why were Cyborg’s genitals a topic of discussion at all though

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

CapnAndy posted:

Find out on March 18th!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

CapnAndy posted:

How else can they address does Cyborg gently caress or does Cyborg fucks

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

How else can they address does Cyborg gently caress or does Cyborg fucks

Doom Patrol already addressed it, though. Spoilers: he do.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Phylodox posted:

Find out on March 18th!

We actually won't, because Zack famously said he'd burn the whole thing to the ground before he used a shot made by Whedon. Geoff Johns stuff got jettisoned with Whedons CGI Superman monstrosity and won't be in the snyder cut.

Ray had a very different working relationship with Snyder and Terrio

https://twitter.com/ray8fisher/status/1269390792499630080?s=20

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

In the comics he fucks. There was a girl Cyborg and they hosed but then it turned out she was a spy but because now she was fond of Cyborg she became a good guy.

My guess as to what he's referring to is Whedon probably had a joke about him having robot parts, Fischer didn't want to say the line, and Johns insisted to him it wasn't a big deal just say the drat line.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's probably the scene where you see he's in pieces after the accident.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Kinda hoping with this one they get away from the tech stuff and go with the more everyman stuff, but with the teaser from the last movie I don't see how that's happening.

I'll likely still enjoy it though, the last two movies were drat good.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
BSS Movie Thread: The existence of Cyborg’s genitals as perceived by the Black community

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Victor Bone