Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Inshallah the Black Wolf feed has it like it did with Blowback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
Bummed that Jack & Leslie (Struggle Session) and @Trillburne (Age of Napoleon) didn't call in. I'd have never heard their podcasts without Chapo and the dry boys have been on multiple episodes

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

THS posted:

completely dogshit episode. i cant stand the chapos and this ep was more insufferable than any so far. i havent listened to it yet but i dread forcing myself thru auditory hell once again

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Cum Town would have recorded a roast but they were busy recording seven months of podcasts in advance in a wooden house precariously overlooking a gorge

Clibanarius
Sep 22, 2020

by Athanatos

I Before E posted:

Cum Town would have recorded a roast but they were busy recording seven months of podcasts in advance in a wooden house precariously overlooking a gorge

Hell yeah, dude.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

I Before E posted:

King poo poo honestly

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

lmao

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

I Before E posted:

I just listened to an old episode where one of them pitches the idea of doing this and they somehow decide that it’s unprofessional and would result in strange continuity issues.

Just a couple years later they spend 12 consecutive episodes describing roasted pork and doing cocaine in a cabin.

Need to bring some more Reading Series back, I feel like Will hasn’t dived into the muck of conservative thought lately. What are my homies Dreher and McArdle up to? Some kind of hot take about income tax deductions for haunted Kitchenaids?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Amber 100% straight faded on West Coast weed, East Coast stoners really have no idea. You take a bite out of a gummy bear at 10 AM and you’re still vibing at sunset.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

West coast weed is very good but all the commercial edibles I’ve tried have been pretty average.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I heard they had to nerf the dosage on edibles in the last 2-3 years because of a huge spike in edible related car and work accidents, but I have no idea how to confirm that

Edit: lmao the 30 seconds of Street Fight audio was enough for me to write them off forever. Possibly the most auditorily offensive voices I have ever heard.

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Feb 24, 2021

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I mean theoretically 80mg is a medium high dose, and to get around the laws they just say that’s 8 doses.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I liked the episode because it's arguably the most upbeat episode they've done in a while. There's some players missing I was hoping would show up (Jack/Leslie, the Cum Town boys, etc) but I didn't really get the impression they were patting themselves on the back so much as being stunned still that they're insanely loving popular 5 years in and live well off of a podcast of all things.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
If you clicked on the 500th episode anniversary spectacular and are upset that it’s self-congratulatory, you’re a loving moron

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

space uncle posted:

Just a couple years later they spend 12 consecutive episodes describing roasted pork and doing cocaine in a cabin.

what are the cocaine cabine eps?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Zhulik posted:

what are the cocaine cabine eps?

All of the last December’s episodes

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I found it pretty annoying, but not because of it being self-congratulatory, I just don't give a gently caress about any of these other people (even the ones I like) and if I wanted to hear Brandon Wardell's stupid voice I would listen to his podcast.

And then kill myself.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

i enjoyed the episode more or less but man most of these people suck at roasting. Brendan and the Yeah But Still boys were like the only ones that got it.

also way to not talk into the mic Amber

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I liked the Brendan James roast, and the Dril/Derek skit at the end but the rest of the episode kind of sucked. So basically a classic chapo :shrug:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I didn't like the section in the middle where the dry boys did the george carlin bit of just saying slurs but who am I to throw stones?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Amber and Matt are in LA now? I wonder what precipitated that. Other than the unbearable misery of living in New York, of course.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

amber and matt are married now

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
They were on a mission to assassinate Tiger Woods

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

They are executive producing the Chapo Babies series

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

It was a good ep

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

speaking of virgil, p good bit here

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1364633136357867520?s=21
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1364641343155404802?s=21

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

matt's frustrated prognostic ramblings give me life, therefor this ep sucked

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

THS posted:

amber and matt are married now

Good romcom material there where amber hides her love for him behind contempt and disgust for his oafish behavior.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

a new study bible! posted:

They are executive producing the Chapo Babies series

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Chapo Babies
Nightmares do come true
Chapo Babies
We're all in hell with youuuuu

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lmao

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Proust Malone posted:

Good romcom material there where amber hides her love for him behind contempt and disgust for his oafish behavior.

The first American sitcom to effectively utilize the Tsundere archetype will be the most popular show in the country.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
"we're an antipaedophile podcast, we've build our brand on that... and our association with them is tarnishing that"

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Gripweed posted:

The first American sitcom to effectively utilize the Tsundere archetype will be the most popular show in the country.

the office is already the most popular show

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Delta-Wye posted:

"we're an antipaedophile podcast, we've build our brand on that... and our association with them is tarnishing that"

Yeah the trueanon bit was good.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Gripweed posted:

hey arnold already did this 25 years ago

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Gripweed posted:

I dunno is the nagging wife Tsundere-qualifying already or not?

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

i enjoyed the episode more or less but man most of these people suck at roasting. Brendan and the Yeah But Still boys were like the only ones that got it.

does anyone even bring up the Virgil drama?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

That's us, the fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

little munchkin posted:

hey arnold already did this 25 years ago

Yeah, the stoop kid with leaving the stoop