Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
I mean, it is harder than EO but it’s still out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

To be fair it's been a while since i tried 2l eve. What i remember is it being it hard to really find much without having an alt for scouting/probing.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I don't always put people on my ignore list, but when I do, their name is 1001 Arabian dicks.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

This thread is now about our new Raid Shadow Legends guild.

I hope we can get Jazz to lead us into shadow legends glory.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

lmao im still laughign at that loving thread

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Digital Prophet posted:

This thread is now about our new Raid Shadow Legends guild.

I hope we can get Jazz to lead us into shadow legends glory.

I see ads for raid shadow legends all over the place that means it's good right?

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

yes absolutely. It is well known that marketing equals quality, especially in mobile gaming.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

As someone who was pinged about it, lol fuckin raid. The only good thing is the pretty graphics.

Come play kritika instead

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

PathAsc posted:

As someone who was pinged about it, lol fuckin raid. The only good thing is the pretty graphics.

Come play kritika instead

cumfleet has already committed to battle our way through a visually-stunning realistic fantasy RPG with hundreds of champions from 13 playable factions

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kaysette posted:

cumfleet has already committed to battle our way through a visually-stunning realistic fantasy RPG with hundreds of champions from 13 playable factions

Every faction is the same faction though

Microtransfaction

:dadjoke:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

k-spar posted:

Lmao this... this is not true

insecure baby downvoting a comment he doesn't like even though it's true

Kaysette posted:

I mean, it is harder than EO but it’s still out there.

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
Anyone who says PVP is hard to find in EE just isn't making any effort to look. Like, it's pretty easy to find miners and ratters out in null. Hell, we take entire fleets through regions, while being called out in enemy discords, and they still just rat like nothing is happening. They don't even warp away when I come in system. Hell, they try to actually engage me when I land on grid.

"Surely this interdictor that is landing next to me is trying to honorably 1v1 me and my battlecruiser/factioncruiser/battleship will easily dispose of them with zero effort."

Followed shortly by "Why am i not doing damage? Why did local just spike to 20?"

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

Wtf is this?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Big McHuge posted:

Anyone who says PVP is hard to find in EE just isn't making any effort to look. Like, it's pretty easy to find miners and ratters out in null. Hell, we take entire fleets through regions, while being called out in enemy discords, and they still just rat like nothing is happening. They don't even warp away when I come in system. Hell, they try to actually engage me when I land on grid.

"Surely this interdictor that is landing next to me is trying to honorably 1v1 me and my battlecruiser/factioncruiser/battleship will easily dispose of them with zero effort."

Followed shortly by "Why am i not doing damage? Why did local just spike to 20?"

:lol: at considering killing ratters and miners PVP. :lmao:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Dalael posted:

They are a player and you are a player.

You are going versus them.

That’s like literally PvP.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

MarcusSA posted:

But that's not ehounourable!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
It's only pvp if we 1v1 at the sun :qq:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

It’s not pvp unless you spend 6 hours stuck in a slow motion blob near a citadel.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

MarcusSA posted:

lol okay bud. If that makes you feel better

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
I had a cat once, so I'm literally a lion tamer

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Imagine having a superiority over playing a video game

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

Dalael posted:

I had a cat once, so I'm literally a cat tamer

If you kill a player, it is a player kill. IMO as long as you pod them it was PvP :shrug:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Imagine having a superiority over playing a video game

It's Dalael, nobody takes anything he says in the 2L eve thread even remotely seriously so he has to try to flex somewhere. It's kinda sad, in a way.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

The Shortest Path posted:

It's Dalael, nobody takes anything he says in the 2L eve thread even remotely seriously so he has to try to flex somewhere. It's kinda sad, in a way.

If i had a cent for every nobody that knows me, i could afford a plex every month

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

i'm still doing Player vs Plagioclase behind enemy lines. most of the intumescent belts around just generate compressed belts, retrievers, and diplomatic incidents, but this one in YQX kept spawning faction frigates!

unfortunately for Ziggy and Sonova, i was contractually bound by our merc contract to set those squares free

the deed was done this morning and Querious Coalition was demanding to know who took out the hit

i let them know they could have just paid for their mining permit (mining permits for Querious are currently 250m isk), but they were so unhappy about this whole interaction that they burned 10m trying to send our Permit Manager, Tenbux, a scam contract

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

Dalael posted:

posting about e-honor on somethingawful.com in 2021. gotta admit, i did not see this coming.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Dalael posted:

If i had a cent for every nobody that knows me, i could afford a plex every month

Congrats on being a notoriously terrible poster I guess?

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

We did it Reddit.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

Kim Jaym Il posted:

We did it Reddit.

:eng99::hf::eng99:

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Slaan posted:

It's only pvp if we 1v1 at the sun :qq:

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

the only real pvp is spreadsheets and 1000 procurer bps at t9 transition

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

orange juche posted:

I see ads for raid shadow legends all over the place that means it's good right?

Good? Its THE best Mobile MMORPG of 2021.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Is this game better than normal eve?

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Zotix posted:

Is this game better than normal eve?

Is that even a question? You can play it while taking a poo poo and save your poopsock.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Virigoth posted:

Is that even a question? You can play it while taking a poo poo and save your poopsock.

Is it basically the same time gated character progression?

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Zotix posted:

Is it basically the same time gated character progression?

Pretty much, but the early stages of it where nothing is super oppressive to train into yet.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Its Eve except drones auto scoop on warp which makes it a million times better

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
THEY DO????

I've been recalling them for months. gently caress

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

EvilJoven posted:

Its Eve except drones auto scoop on warp which makes it a million times better

In original eve what happens if you warp away without? Do you lose them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

UglyAnarchist posted:

In original eve what happens if you warp away without? Do you lose them?

They are left in space for a certain amount of time, if you were in dead space and didn’t bookmark your location then good luck finding them