Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
Ring in the mustard bottle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Better proposal would be to buy the dumb giant skeleton she keeps saying she wants and putting the ring box in its hand.

Paige would definitely marry the skeleton.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Capn Beeb posted:

Ring in the mustard bottle

Someone seems to have had the same idea

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
It gives me hope that a maladjusted, petty, pasty, ginger disaster can end up with someone great like Pat.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

https://twitter.com/Skullgirls/status/1364386393313714177

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_pharWDqjE

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Is it MikeZ free now? Also, Panzerfaust or GTFO.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Mike's been gone for a little bit now, so it's all good.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
I can't take these horrible peanut butter opinions from Pat and Woolie, who the gently caress considers the lovely Kraft peanut butter to be the one true nut butter.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Jesus christ, Woolie trying to count the entire smash roster 5 hours into a podcast on a tangent to prove a point

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Judge Tesla posted:

I can't take these horrible peanut butter opinions from Pat and Woolie, who the gently caress considers the lovely Kraft peanut butter to be the one true nut butter.

Canadians who grew up with it? It's what my parents bought and it's basically all I know. The other thing I know is Jif is dumb because it inspired the creator of .gif to pronounce it the wrong way.

I don't even know what other brands sell peanut butter here.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

if i open a jar of peanut butter and theres a bunch of oil in there im throwing that poo poo in the garbage instantly

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I'll never trust Americans on food, so I stand with Chewie and Fuckface.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Indecisive posted:

if i open a jar of peanut butter and theres a bunch of oil in there im throwing that poo poo in the garbage instantly

"But you stir it once and then store it upside down in the fridge!"

Yeah, but then you have cold rear end peanut butter and that sucks. Why would you want your peanut butter to be work? What's next? Smash up my own jam?

Just give me the chemicals that stays good for years. Peanut butter is supposed to be a thing that you can stick in you cupboard and rely on to always be there when you need it.

Dias posted:

Lets not pretend that chemical peanut butter isn't basically an american wonderbreadificaiton of peanut butter, but it works.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tae posted:

Jesus christ, Woolie trying to count the entire smash roster 5 hours into a podcast on a tangent to prove a point

How many days are in a week, Woolie, how many days?!

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

just stir the oil back in

and if the oil comes back out just stir the oil back in

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Tae posted:

lol him rolling in Ganondorf using his Melee sword in a few Smashes.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Motto posted:

lol him rolling in Ganondorf using his Melee sword in a few Smashes.

Does he include Kirby because of Kirby's Final Smash? :v:

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Tbh I'm more offended that Woolie uses K-cups than by his peanut butter opinions.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Dias posted:

The land that puts sugar in its bread after all, disgusting.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Judge Tesla posted:

The land that puts sugar in its bread after all, disgusting.

Sweet bread is a thing. México has an entire culture of Pan Dulce.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Patware posted:

just stir the oil back in

and if the oil comes back out just stir the oil back in
or just use the peanut butter that you dont need to stir

Forceholy posted:

Sweet bread is a thing. México has an entire culture of Pan Dulce.
I think the difference is in purpose; sweetened bread as a desert/treat/etc. vs putting sugar in the bread you'd use for sandwiches.

Omi no Kami
Feb 19, 2014

Reggie: <eats poo poo because he does not have the stats to use any of his weapons>
Chat: Woolie, no, pls.
Woolie: <long, angry passive-aggressive rant against chat being wrong and him being right>
5 minutes later
Woolie: I know some people say spreading your stats everywhere is bad, but I don't think that's something you have to worry about in NG.
Reggie: So if I want to use magic, should I take more Magic? Or maybe Endurance so I can run and fast roll?
Woolie: No, you want Dex and Str.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Woolie: It's fine, you just grind off camera
Pat: *suddenly smiling for some reason*

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I've literally never heard of or seen this other kind of peanut butter being referenced.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Rody One Half posted:

I've literally never heard of or seen this other kind of peanut butter being referenced.

You've never seen organic natural peanut butter before? Try looking in Whole Foods or Trader Joes, it's probably like 4$ there.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

No I guess I haven't, considering the notion of a puddle of oil on top of the peanut butter is a totally foreign concept to me.

Fully with Woolie and Pat on this one by default I guess!

actually I have not had peanut butter since I moved to China, maybe I should get some

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

you just stir it back in

imagine a peanut butter that just sort of spread like you thought it should

imagine

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Honestly, the oil on peanut butter thing is like, totally not a thing I think about at all. You have to leave it in the cabinet for like two months or something for that happen.

Controversial opinion, I think peanuts are kinda dry so adding oil to make them into a paste instead of gravel makes sense to me.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

RareAcumen posted:

Honestly, the oil on peanut butter thing is like, totally not a thing I think about at all. You have to leave it in the cabinet for like two months or something for that happen.

Controversial opinion, I think peanuts are kinda dry so adding oil to make them into a paste instead of gravel makes sense to me.

They don't add oil in natural peanut butter, the puddle of oil comes from the peanuts themselves.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Patware posted:

you just stir it back in

imagine a peanut butter that just sort of spread like you thought it should

imagine

you mean like the fake rear end poo poo does already?

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

If you don't grow your own peanuts to personally grind into peanut butter than I don't even know what you are doing with yourself.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

throw some peanuts onto a piece of bread and punch them really hard like its that one youtube channel

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Peanut butter is gross.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
you're gross

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I don't get peanut butter but I feel like that's an NA thing so I just never acquired the taste for it. I'd rather eat peanut-based sweets or salted peanuts if I'm going to peanut. Haha, peanut.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Surprise Xenosaga 1 reference from Pat this episode

Man, I played Xenosaga at the time, and I didn't understand any of it because like I'm 12 I didn't understand gnosticism and whatever so it was all nonsense

and then the other day I went down a wiki hole and now I understand all the words which makes it an even bigger pile of stupid bullshit

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Just got to the peanut butter bit. Who the gently caress *wants* the oily stuff??? It's what you end up with when you can't afford to go up

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:
George Washington Carver would roll over in his grave if he were alive to see this.

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tf5W87RINo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Look the oily poo poo is usually just 100% peanuts I don't need that sugary poo poo in the peanut butter that's what the loving jam is for