Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Isn't Historic.ly a tankie Uighur genocide denialist (it's CIA propaganda) and apologist (the Uighurs are terrorists being deprogrammed)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Isn't Historic.ly a tankie Uighur genocide denialist (it's CIA propaganda) and apologist (the Uighurs are terrorists being deprogrammed)?

Yes. I was just going to point this out.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Browser Ballett also put out this ‘satire’ video stating that only Nazis call people Nazis, so I’m going to need someone with a doctorate in Poe’s Law here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N32kDflo0AM

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Busket Posket posted:

Browser Ballett also put out this ‘satire’ video stating that only Nazis call people Nazis, so I’m going to need someone with a doctorate in Poe’s Law here.

It's Nazis all the way down.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

oh this is real nice

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

BonHair posted:

It's Nazis all the way down.

"We regret to inform you the milkshake-duck wearing a swastika armband wasn't doing it for a skit".

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

LOL @ England's sex ed being just as bad as ours.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LifeSunDeath posted:

oh this is real nice

The great thing about cracking open a cold one with the void is that you can't hear it for a while

antisodachrist
Jul 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/USofJR/status/1364654550993432576?s=20

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

LifeSunDeath posted:

ZOMG RANDOM BBQ

Even lamer reaction than they thing you're mocking hth

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

this account pops up in tiktok comps and they have exactly one joke

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

theflyingexecutive posted:

this account pops up in tiktok comps and they have exactly one joke

I've noticed this a bunch of times with TikTok, when I check the source of something that was reposted on Twitter and blew up they're often just making the thing that blew up over and over and over again verbatim

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

God forbid, flogging a dead horse, in the meme thread of all places

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Amphigory posted:

God forbid, flogging a dead horse, in the meme thread of all places

Turn your monitor on

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There is in reality only one joke, of which all others are derivative, and that is the loud fart.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Heath posted:

There is in reality only one joke, of which all others are derivative, and that is the loud fart.

confirmed by the Sumerians:

Something which has never occurred since time immemorial; a young woman did not fart in her husband’s lap.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

i often wonder whether the first joke was a pratfall or a well-timed fart...

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Turn your monitor on

A sincere thanks for the first "turn your monitor on" of my white noise posting career

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Heath posted:

The One Joke to rule them all is the Conservative’s The Correct Quantity Of Human Genders . This is a billion dollar industry.

“And then I got cancelled! For saying I was a freaking attack helicopter! Get out of my bathroom!”

The year is 2045, President Ben Shapiro tells The Joke at the White House Correspondent’s dinner. It kills.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

you got yospos in my pyf!

always hammer those rows

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dungeon Ecology posted:

It was a jackdaw

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

This is INSANELY well done. From what I could follow of the Hebrew, it's accurate too. :jewish:

And it's even Erev Purim today :D

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

this is violence

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I want these as a set of three framed pictures on my wall à la live, laugh, love.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Same as it ever was.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

kdrudy posted:

Same as it ever was.

Same as it ever was.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Byzantine posted:

Same as it ever was.

I'm so thin.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Dungeon Ecology posted:

Didn't some archeologists a number of years back find the first recorded joke, and it was, in fact, a fart joke?

Not sure if this has sources, but:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKL129052420080731

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

confirmed by the Sumerians:

Something which has never occurred since time immemorial; a young woman did not fart in her husband’s lap.

Favorite thing about this is that even the guy writing what we think of as the "first joke ever" thought of himself at the apotheosis of history

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I562X84-n3Q

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

DrBouvenstein posted:

Didn't some archeologists a number of years back find the first recorded joke, and it was, in fact, a fart joke?

Not sure if this has sources, but:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKL129052420080731

not only was the first joke ever a fart joke, but it was a NOT! joke.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

"yeah, here's something that's never happened: a woman farting while sitting in her husband's lap. NOT"

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
The oldest joke is about farts and complaining about your wife. A true classic in every sense.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Heath posted:

I'm inclined to disagree. In the domain of joke taxonomy, there is (at least) the kingdom of the loud fart, and the kingdom of getting hit in the balls. :colbert:

Sensible chuckle regarding farts: my keyboard keeps autocorrecting "fart" to "Gary".

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

I hate to admit this took me a sec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016
https://youtu.be/DnpOUnbPbOg

It is Wednesday my dudes