Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

I need some help deciding which frat to rush. I have history in theta's JU- standing fleet, but I really like delta's slide deck.

e: I think I need to get better at bad posting for delta. I think I meed the quality benchmark, just not the quantity.

CopperHound fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Feb 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
frat is a hostile alliance, you are not a very good spy...

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

lol I'm not picky when a ping comes out, just tell me what ammo to bring, who cares if it's over a high sec money printer lmao

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

CopperHound posted:

I need some help deciding which frat to rush. I have history in theta's JU- standing fleet, but I really like delta's slide deck.

e: I think I need to get better at bad posting for delta. I think I meed the quality benchmark, just not the quantity.
A shameful snipe and an even worse edit. Clearly Sigma material.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
Delta posters don't edit their posts unless it's to double down

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dik Hz posted:

A shameful snipe and an even worse edit. Clearly Sigma material.

Do they love goats though? Sigma requires that you love goats.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

orange juche posted:

Do they love goats though? Sigma requires that you love goats.

Did somebody say goats?

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Yeah delta is not really the place for you, space friend.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Delta is for everyone

Also delta has sigma leadership in leadership so :P:

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I want to join Mu sqad and the bee has little cat ears :3:

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

CopperHound posted:

Did somebody say goats?

If only kiko goatbiter would come back

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Baculus posted:

Yeah delta is not really the place for you, space friend.

no not believin'

Skars
Mar 22, 2007

Streuth sheila, it's a bloody godzilla

rocketrobot posted:

If only kiko goatbiter would come back

I have an active account, but I mostly just talk poo poo in discord. RedlegSA was the truth, he had many goats. Lovely guy too.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
Where do I go to apply to the tri lams

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Jazzzzz posted:

no not believin'

goats are the devils sheep and I shall not abide them, they are haram.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Skars posted:

I have an active account, but I mostly just talk poo poo in discord. RedlegSA was the truth, he had many goats. Lovely guy too.

And he had the best goat pics/stories. terminal mehmet sends his best, btw

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
its not like actual goonwaffe members need to worry about a pap for TTT defense

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

Is it still true that getting goonwaffe paps means the other corps have to work harder?

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Not really.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Wibla posted:

Not really.

What? I've been lied to?

Frida Call Me
Sep 28, 2001

Boy, you gotta carry that weight
Carry that weight a long time
after every fleet i imagine every non-goonwaffe fleet member as oliver twist only they're saying "please sir, i want some paps"

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

ryanrs posted:

Is it still true that getting goonwaffe paps means the other corps have to work harder?

The only thing I know about paps is that I don't know how to check if I got them but I do know that it doesn't matter if I do because I'm in waffe.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

in more interesting "financial losses you caused by not logging in enough" news: https://www.mbl.is/vidskipti/frettir/2021/02/25/verda_af_26_milljordum/

quote:

The purchase price of CCP will be 47% lower than it could be, which means that the owners will be worth ISK 26 billion.

The purchase price that the South Korean game company Pearl Abyss pays for CCP decreases by 47% from what it could amount to - from 425 million US dollars, equivalent to more than 54 billion ISK, to 225 million dollars, almost 29 billion ISK. This is stated in a news item in Viðskiptablaðið today.

The reason is that performance-related criteria in the operation did not work. Pearl Abyss bought CCP in 2018 and 225 million dollars were paid out immediately, but 200 million dollars were conditional on CCP's results in 2019 and 2020. It was reported in Morgunblaðið a year ago that the owners will be from the performance-related payment for 2019, that is 100 million dala.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

evilweasel posted:

in more interesting "financial losses you caused by not logging in enough" news: https://www.mbl.is/vidskipti/frettir/2021/02/25/verda_af_26_milljordum/

CCP keeps being told where their weakest links reside, and they don't care. gently caress 'em.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Potato Salad posted:

CCP keeps being told where their weakest links reside, and they don't care. gently caress 'em.

yeah but the fifteen thousand pages of "it's hilmar" keep getting directed to hilmar himself

you'd think that with the amount of money he had riding on this he'd have been willing to step aside for someone competent but i guess if he could do that he wouldn't be hilmar

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

evilweasel posted:

To me that reads more like a performance incentive than baked in value. But I'm just an internet shitposter and not a business insider.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Micromancer posted:

Where do I go to apply to the tri lams

rush is later this spring, we're teaming up with the omega mus again

Baculus posted:

goats are the devils sheep and I shall not abide them, they are haram.

don't tell Aritzia

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Feb 25, 2021

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Dik Hz posted:

To me that reads more like a performance incentive than baked in value. But I'm just an internet shitposter and not a business insider.

i mean the key thing is that ccp's shareholders got about half of the headline price due to ccp relentlessly missing performance targets :v:

also that everyone who has been saying "man ccp is really pulling out all the stops, they must have performance incentives to hit" ... well, they sure did, $200m is a hell of a missed incentive!

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

evilweasel posted:

i checked one of the other link suggested and found something funnier:

quote:

Most suggest that EVE Echoes will be the biggest mobile game in the world.

Who is this Most person and how can he be so wrong?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

good news everyone snuff lost their war hq

back to our regularly scheduled programming

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

good news everyone snuff lost their war hq

back to our regularly scheduled programming

Did they even fight over it? I saw some BR where their HQ was reffed without any resistance.

Charles 1998 fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Feb 25, 2021

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Was that the Raitaru that was blown up, unfitted (but cored)?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

OAquinas posted:

Was that the Raitaru that was blown up, unfitted (but cored)?

It was cored, otherwise it couldn't online. It was low power because no modules were fitted.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
wibla i want to report an awox

https://zkillboard.com/kill/90994660/

MrTargetPractice
Mar 17, 2004

I didn't even know there were other capsules. Are they actually any different or is it just a visual thing?

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

MrTargetPractice posted:

I didn't even know there were other capsules. Are they actually any different or is it just a visual thing?

Purely visual

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

It's just cosmetic. And since nobody ever zooms in close enough to actually see the pod behind the bracket it's really just for yourself to look at when you're docked.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
Typically, if I undock in a pod, I put one of the free pod skins on it.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Micromancer posted:

Typically, if I undock in a pod, I put one of the free pod skins on it.

the new zakura skin is really nice :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Baculus posted:

the new zakura skin is really nice :shobon:

I just wish the renamed pod and skin would stick once you board a ship it so stupid it resets