Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i cant hold 5 against him because konami held him prisoner in his office for a year because the old guy who runs the company decided that pachinko was the future a year before japan finally regulated pachinko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ya I don’t think it was a bad game it just got away from them. When he made 3 he was on a tight leash which worked for that game. Like he originally wanted to make The End take two weeks to try wear the player down lol. I think V was also kojima trying to add so much and do so much. I was worried DS would suffer from him being let go too loose but it worked out very well.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

It's wild that MGS5 is both a big unfinished mess and one of the best games ever made

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
wondering if they storyboarded the sequence where otacon and snake are tried and executed before they talked kojima-san out of it

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Putting my gamer patience to the test by waiting on Death Stranding to be the free PS+ game of the month

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

wrong thread

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i haven't played death stranding yet since its too hard to plug in my playstation 4 + remove all the dead bugs form the inside. that said, kojima is a clown with a legion of yes-clowns and their all led by the dorito pope, a man who got teabadgged live on stage by a marine at the spike vga awards in 2010, but we arn't allowed to talk about that anymore because he's rebranded himself as gamer christ instead of merely dorito pope. alaraming and disturbing.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

kind of hosed up that you keep your family's remains in a video game console, lyle.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

mysterious loyall X posted:

i haven't played death stranding yet since its too hard to plug in my playstation 4 + remove all the dead bugs form the inside. that said, kojima is a clown with a legion of yes-clowns and their all led by the dorito pope, a man who got teabadgged live on stage by a marine at the spike vga awards in 2010, but we arn't allowed to talk about that anymore because he's rebranded himself as gamer christ instead of merely dorito pope. alaraming and disturbing.

I am a Kojima Yes-Clown and Dorito Pope is my God. Scared?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

a Loving Dog posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i wish we could get the pickle doritos they have in canada. WHY hasn't geoff keeigheelee said anything about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lol at lyle post but also its a good thing the type of yes-men kobimbo surrounds himself with are yoji shinkawa and the guy who coded teh epic legendary melting ice cubes

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/VGC_News/status/1365015385486094340

quote:

People with knowledge of the matter told VGC that Sony Japan Studio simply hasn’t been profitable enough in recent years; the developer wanted to create games that appealed to the Japanese market first with hopes of having global appeal, while PlayStation wants the kind of global hits that its other first-party studios produce.

Thank You Sony.

American McGay fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Feb 25, 2021

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

gently caress you sony

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1365017935505469444

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bluepoint MGS remakes confirmed

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Future of playstation looking bright now that full focus is on god of war, little big planet, destruction allstars, etc and all the pesky stuff like ape escape and bloodborne are a thing of the past

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

finally

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

cant even throw out my ps5, theres no trash can big enough

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

maybe japan studio should have had the cats in hardhats from tokyo jungle have graphic sex with fat princess and then garrote her, if they wanted to be taken seriously as a sony first party game dev

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
gently caress You Sony

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Seems pretty racist to have a "Japan Studio" anyway. America Studio much?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HORMELCHILI posted:

Future of playstation looking bright now that full focus is on god of war, little big planet, destruction allstars, etc and all the pesky stuff like ape escape and bloodborne are a thing of the past

elf help book posted:

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Future of playstation looking bright now that full focus is on god of war,

quote:

little big planet,

quote:

destruction allstars, etc

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

elf help book posted:

lmao

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
what does this mean for everybody's golf

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Epic.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Kull the Conqueror posted:

No Man’s Golf

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i think you mean XBox Presents: Large Audience Golf: A Clap Hanz Production coming soon to Game Pass

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

today they will announce Everybody's Golf All-Stars featuring Bad Cole and Freaker

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

New Everybody's Golf game developed by Naughty Dog where you can battle fellow golfers with realistic golf club crushing bone physics rendered after animators forced to watch Faces of Death 1-6 on repeat

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the ps5 is pretty much the ps4 pro pro and treats ps4 games as equal to ps5 games, wouldnt even shock me if sony just said 1 everybodys golf per system, we already got one

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

gently caress you sony

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

elf help book posted:

gently caress you sony

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt