Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

child toucher president joe biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
is it truly remembering if you never forget

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

keeping the eternal flame burning

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
the fact that rapist child toucher rush limbaugh died reminded me that joe biden the rapist child toucher is president and also taintrunner being outted as a rapist reminded me. Not a red letter day for rapists not named joe biden, who is president and holds his office with 84 million of your ironically consenting votes

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
been forced to listen to a lot of msnbc and lolling to myself as libs twist themselves in to believing everything is fine with a rapist in the white house

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

pretty much 0% chance tara reade was/is his only victim too. In a way anyone who isnt at least somewhat preoccupied with how vile the new rapist president is is not just a rape apologist, but a rape enabler and the vanguard protectors of rape culture

seeing how he likes to get up and cozy with young women while explicitly in front of a camera and being documented means he gives literally no fucks, 0% is a pretty solid guess.

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Flowers are beautiful, and smell nice.
Weekend bump

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

How did this drop to page 3?

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

PeterCat posted:

How did this drop to page 3?
We were distracted with how the rapist was tossing kids in concentration camps.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
wtf why am i unbanned

splash the president of the united states with a water balloon

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 08:11 on Feb 27, 2021

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

this guys making some interesting points

Somebody has issued a correction as of 08:12 on Feb 27, 2021

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjr7US2Z9aY

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Delta-Wye posted:

seeing how he likes to get up and cozy with young women while explicitly in front of a camera and being documented means he gives literally no fucks, 0% is a pretty solid guess.

Getting assaulted by a centrist dem is pretty much the worst possible scenario because if you come forward all of the people who had #MeToo in their Twitter bio will unperson you and it's not like the other side is ever going to give a poo poo

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

new month, new time I remembered that joe biden is a rapist

CURIOSITY OF GEESE
Jan 29, 2009

My favorite meat is hot dog, by the way. That is my favorite meat. My second favorite meat is hamburger. And, everyone says, oh, don’t you prefer steak? It’s like, I know steaks are great, but I like hot dog best, and I like hamburger next best.
joseph "r-word" biden

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
bump

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

I'm tired of all the rapey men who rule the world.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Du riechst so gut. Du riechst so gut. Ich geh dir hinterher.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bump

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Beautiful spring day bump for our rapist pres.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

NEW DAY, JOE! NEEEEEEEEEEW DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Bless every day that the Good Blue Rapist is in office and the Bad Orange Rapist is not.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lmao the us, with a straight face, had a general election for president between two rapists

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Chard posted:

child toucher president joe biden

mod of the free world

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I got into a full-blown argument a couple days ago over whether Joe Biden’s 1993 assault on Tara Reade constituted rape.

Folks, if you’re defending your guy on technicalities like that, you might be a bad person.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
gently caress joe biden

not only a piece of poo poo, but also a rapist

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i remember joe biden is a rapist - do you think joe biden remembers he is a rapist??

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Delta-Wye posted:

i remember joe biden is a rapist - do you think joe biden remembers he is a rapist??

No but I sure remember!

L O L!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

we just can't stop electing rapists to be president lmfao

there have been so goddamn many of them

of which joe biden is the most recent lol

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Wow, a chance comment in another thread about Republicans being the only people who don't believe women just totally ruined my day!

And then I came here to see that I haven't commemorated my ire in this thread for quite some time. So here you go! Still. loving. Remembering.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

i have been derelict in my duty

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Whoa, just remembered

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

World War Mammories posted:

i have been derelict in my duty

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
joe biden is trash

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
can't believe joe r bieden is a papist

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Remember when all the libs believed Tara Reade and then the rapist Biden lost the nomination?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul_
Mar 7, 2021

I personally doubt he's a rapist, but I respect your right to say whatever you think about the situation.