Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

boar guy posted:

it's just gauche to eat off of someone else's place, y'all

overly familiar to do it in public

oh no, what if tarquin sees, we shall never hear the end of it at the country club

E: hail satan gently caress y'all social mores 420 eat dinner err'day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

oh no, what if tarquin sees, we shall never hear the end of it at the country club

E: hail satan gently caress y'all social mores 420 eat dinner err'day

you probably take your shoes off on an airplane, too. *sniffs haughtily*

el blanco suave
Oct 27, 2010

Edit: crankiness got the better of me. Food is good, share if you'd like

el blanco suave has a new favorite as of 22:26 on Feb 26, 2021

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I did it, genuinely, I found the most evil person on twitter
https://twitter.com/JennieTetreault/status/1365142066896928770?s=20
https://twitter.com/JennieTetreault/status/1365142068159422467?s=20

https://twitter.com/JennieTetreault/status/1365309971097813000?s=20
https://twitter.com/JennieTetreault/status/1365346087293214726?s=20

White liberals do it so much more grotesquely than a chud nazi could ever DREAM. That they shield themselves with identities of woke allies and compassionate humanitarians while speaking that same language of empire, it's such a deeper evil.

Looks like you didn't find anything at all because she protected her tweets.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Looks like you didn't find anything at all because she protected her tweets.

The most fun one is the first one implies brown children actually love the cages and it’s only the affluent Americans that see them as inhumane

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Hail Satan!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Genuinely the worst

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Genuinely the worst

Do people hear themselves when they say these things? Or think for even a moment about it? I want to see what life is like with no introspection, I imagine it's so much easier.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

She also said that complaining about Palestinians not getting vaccinated was anti-Semetic and Islamophobic. Some real brain genius takes.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

boar guy posted:

I decide my order 90% of the time on it being my girlfriend's second choice. We both get to try both dishes, can trade, and cuts down on indecision for both of us. I also take my shoes off on airplanes because my feet smell good and bring a pair of spa slippers.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Genuinely the worst

Overwhelmingly racist and hosed up. This is basically the "slaves had it real good" trope, but repackaged in the thematic wrapping of the day.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

poly and open-minded posted:

She also said that complaining about Palestinians not getting vaccinated was anti-Semetic and Islamophobic. Some real brain genius takes.

The term "Semite" includes Arabs and other non Jewish MENA in addition to Jews, but "anti-sematic" only ever means anti-Jewish.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

OwlFancier posted:

I can accept if you don't like sharing food but like, I don't really get it. I don't think I'm gonna die if I get a whiff of someone else's face germs or whatever. Present times excepted, sure, but it just doesn't bother me.

I mean if you're eating out in the present times you're sitting together maskless and those face germs have a way more direct route face to face than via food.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

It's ok though she has a pride flag and #BLM in her profile, a real hero.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

I decide my order 90% of the time on it being my girlfriend's second choice. We both get to try both dishes, can trade, and cuts down on indecision for both of us. I also take my shoes off on airplanes because my feet smell good and bring a pair of spa slippers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMGz3sXRhvE

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Genuinely the worst

Lol this woman can eat poo poo

666 hail satan

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Sopan Deb isn't the idiot.

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/1365421569607098372

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Nuclear War posted:

but the Danish were all about it.

About tracks with my experience. Danes are never more social than when there's food around, and big buffet style things are part of our big holiday meals, where everyone's passing stuff around the table and etc. So I figure most people from any sort of vaguely traditional Danish upbringing would be comfortable with it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

boar guy posted:

you probably take your shoes off on an airplane, too. *sniffs haughtily*

I've never been on an airplane since I was a child but I take my shoes off on the bus if that counts :v:

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

VinylonUnderground posted:

If I'm out with another couple 1 app and 2 mains is easily more than enough for 4 people.

I know it's an insanely stupid iosm thing to get upset about, but this is like a laser drill into my brain.

content:
Onion not the idiot, hail gay satin 666
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1365426424618889220?s=20

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Skwirl posted:

The term "Semite" includes Arabs and other non Jewish MENA in addition to Jews, but "anti-sematic" only ever means anti-Jewish.

That's because the guys who popularized the term didn't really care about Arabs, but were very concerned about the Jews infecting their pure Aryan nation.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

I've never been on an airplane since I was a child but I take my shoes off on the bus if that counts :v:

What in the world.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Genuinely the worst

/47

Hail Saatn

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

boar guy posted:

Who the gently caress cares what's gauche most etiquette was invented to either stave off bunion plague or give the rich some elaborate ruleset to make themselves feel superior to the masses

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Wandering through restaurants grabbing food off the plates of diners and telling them to stop being snobs about this.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Diners that wont share are plate landlords.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
What circle of hell is for people horny on main

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Vib Rib posted:

Who the gently caress cares what's gauche most etiquette was invented to either stave off bunion plague or give the rich some elaborate ruleset to make themselves feel superior to the masses

Fun fact: it's not typically been the ruling class that's hyper-vigilant on etiquette, it's middle class and new money who desperately, desperately want into the club.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Diners that wont share are plate landlords.

Dinner rent seekers.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

boar guy posted:

Aw poo poo, gonna avoid eating some delicious food and trying new things because it might be gauche.

Swap plates if eating off a different plate bothers you.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
As a filthy European I can say with confidence that US restaurant portions are ridiculously massive and you should share them at any given opportunity, lest you all explode before dessert, which is ill-mannered.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I keep my real plate hidden from prying eyes. The plate you see in front of me is but a carefully placed decoy.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

fallingdownjoe posted:

As a filthy European I can say with confidence that US restaurant portions are ridiculously massive and you should share them at any given opportunity, lest you all explode before dessert, which is ill-mannered.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Riled about russets!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

fallingdownjoe posted:

Taking a box home is far more prevalent in the US than Europe, at least. I loving love leftovers.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

fallingdownjoe posted:

Couldn’t eat another bite!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

EL BROMANCE posted:

Taking a box home is far more prevalent in the US than Europe, at least. I loving love leftovers.

Very disrespectful to our troops

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

artsy fartsy posted:

Riled about russets!

Perturbed about tubers! Yelling about yams!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Beefin' over beets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Troubled over turnips!