Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Click HERE to find Disappointed Moms in YOUR area

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Listen ButtTheShitmanFart if you would just apply yourself

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

All we want, BTSMF, is just a little evidence of effort.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I wonder which smileys he favors :allears:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
when ButtTheShitmanFart posts i am going to kiss them

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hello welcome to ButtTheShitmanFart Watch 2021, I'm your host, Ham Jobs.

Next up tonight we have forums poster Glutes are Great in the house to tell us why we wait on ButtTheShitmanFart to post.

Goons Are Gifts

The logic is simple for our viewers to understand: ButtTheShitmanFart was browsing and thus was lurking, which means he was a lurker, who must post. Since this has so far always worked flawlessly, we just have to wait until his duty is fulfilled

nut

for the record he will post

vanisher

in byob there is no post count, only measurements in how long you have been waiting

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Stoner Sloth

waiting for ButtFart

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

ulvir

christians to this day are still waiting on the second coming of Christ, if they can wait that long, I too shall preserve until ButtTheShitmanFart lays down his sickest joke yet, that’ll set a new BYOB record for empty quotes for sure, possibly even a few “username post combo!! :stare:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

He's posting... HE'S POSTING!!!!!!!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
it's a-me, ButtTheShitManFart :D

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Posstin

free hubcaps

i heard he died

ty Saoshyant!

Prof. Crocodile

free hubcaps posted:

i heard he died

If they strike him down, he shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

google THIS

Use the farts, Luke

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i'm clikin' but nothing is happening! :f5:

Escape From Noise

I'm doing my fart!

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'm doing my fart!

:hai::respek::hai:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ButtTheShitmanFart will post today

free hubcaps

Teddy Thunders posted:

ButtTheShitmanFart will post today

eagerly awaiting his post. it WILL happen

ty Saoshyant!

vanisher

in your soul if you look deep inside you'll see a fart, and that's him

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

ulvir

thus posteth The Fart

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My uncle works for Nintendo and he said butttheshitmanfart will post on Tuesday

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

today today?

Prof. Crocodile

HOLY CRAP THAT IS MY SIG TEXT! I MADE IT ONTO THE FRONT PAGE OF GOOGLE! AN HONOR NORMALLY RESERVED FOR INSURANCE BROKERS AND WHOLESALE RAZOR SCHEMES!

free hubcaps

The Shitman Cometh

ty Saoshyant!

ulvir

"for you, the day ButtTheShitmanFart graced your forums was the most important day of your life, but for me it was Tuesday"

free hubcaps

if ButtTheShitmanFart were suddenly and surreptitiously to become a BYOB mod, do you think he would feel obligated to post here?????

ty Saoshyant!

more falafel please

forums poster

free hubcaps posted:

if ButtTheShitmanFart were suddenly and surreptitiously to become a BYOB mod, do you think he would feel obligated to post here?????

quick, sweetwillyrollbar, send the PM

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Prof. Crocodile

Gathering all the new yobbers into this thread like Hercule Poirot...

hbag, you say that you have been accused of being permabanned user Seraph84. But is it possible that you yourself invented these accusations to distract from the fact that you are indeed a different rereg? Namely ButtTheShitmanFart? Perhaps...

And Gramps you claim that prior to February 2021 you had not posted in Something Awful for years. Could it be that your last prior post was on December 25, 2019 D&D under the name ButtTheShitmanFart? Perhaps...

Next we have fps_nug, a brand new reg, without so much as an av or gang tag. Could it be that you are cloaking yourself in faux-anonymity to avoid the incredible pressure that you would be under if you were to post in BYOB under your true name, that of ButtTheShitmanFart? Also perhaps...

I pondered long and hard before I realized that I overlooked one crucial clue that would solve this mystery once and for all-

*Thunder crashes and the thread goes dark*

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Next we have fps_nug, a brand new reg, without so much as an av or gang tag. Could it be that you are cloaking yourself in faux-anonymity to avoid the incredible pressure that you would be under if you were to post in BYOB under your true name, that of ButtTheShitmanFart? Also perhaps...

I pondered long and hard before I realized that I overlooked one crucial clue that would solve this mystery once and for all-

-snip-

fps_nug fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Feb 27, 2021

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

add ButtTheShitmanFart chilling in a hammock to the top right corner of byob

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Gathering all the new yobbers into this thread like Hercule Poirot...

hbag, you say that you have been accused of being permabanned user Seraph84. But is it possible that you yourself invented these accusations to distract from the fact that you are indeed a different rereg? Namely ButtTheShitmanFart? Perhaps...

And Gramps you claim that prior to February 2021 you had not posted in Something Awful for years. Could it be that your last prior post was on December 25, 2019 D&D under the name ButtTheShitmanFart? Perhaps...

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
in an alternate universe, ShitTheFartmanButt posts every single day multiple times a day for decades

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

free hubcaps

he's got the reply field for this thread open in one of his browser tabs, i can feel it in my bones

ty Saoshyant!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Dick Bastardly posted:

in an alternate universe, ShitTheFartmanButt posts every single day multiple times a day for decades

we have actually grown quite bored of his incessant posting in the altverse

its called somethingawesome on this side of the door, btw

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!