Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Kaep had a big arm and was mobile and got blackballed right before the Eagles super bowl which sucks because he probably would have been highly sought after as a veteran RPO guy that didn't turn the ball over. That's the price of being a pioneer.

Also that dudes obviously a troll cmon folks focus more on that weird poo poo someone said about trans hookers a couple pages ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

molestrios posted:

Well that and he actually wants to play football and not use it as his own personal platform for hyperwoke bullshit. Huge difference.
yes, bringing attention to the disproportionate number of black people killed by the police is being "hyperwoke"

go back to barstool

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone educate yourself (pdf)

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The sad fact is that Kaep got cursed by the Sports Illustrated cover that said he could be the greatest QB of all time. That same cover featured RGIII.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

FizFashizzle posted:

Kaep gets like all of the blame for a team imploding around him due mostly to an owner getting into a dick measuring contest with the head coach.

Deshaun remained brilliant despite BOB the coach and BOB the GM

Kaep at his best was a good QB who would be hard to replace. Deshaun is a great QB who is near impossible to replace

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

FizFashizzle posted:

Kaep gets like all of the blame for a team imploding around him due mostly to an owner getting into a dick measuring contest with the head coach.

Jettisoning Harbaugh was for sure the driver of SF's collapse but Kaepernik playing like poo poo with the same WR corp that elevated Flacco to Superbowl MVP was a big contributor.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Cal and the front office still have time to come to their senses and trade him before the season starts. Idk if they will, but they can still salvage this somehow instead of further entrenching their position as a laughing stock.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If they don't trade him before the draft they deserve every bit of scorn they'll receive

Also if they do trade him

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Doltos posted:

Kaep had a big arm and was mobile and got blackballed right before the Eagles super bowl

I legit wanted the Eagles to sign him after Wentz got hurt

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

dolphins signed a totally washed jay cutler over kaep
colts have repeatedly signed worse qbs than kaep
loving god drat blake bortles is on the rams depth chart for some reason
ryan fitzpatrick keeps getting new deals
poo poo he can't even get a sniff backing up josh allen, who's flanked by two qbs (matt barkley and jake fromm) who bring 0 to the table in terms of being able to finish out a game in injury relief or in terms of remotely resembling josh allen's physical skills or playstyle

it's dumb and "well he's not good enough" is just buying into management's line

anyways deshaun can afford to call the texans' bluff and sit out a few games but i wouldn't be surprised if he gets some calls from de smith asking him to be a team player

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It's not that he wasn't good enough to play, it's that Deshaun is so much better

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Mr. Nice! posted:

is this an rg3 rereg or lordwafflebeard?

Wafflebeard died last summer (he was Barnacle Jim)

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

No idea who Barnacle Jim was (Other than the SAclopedia entry), but he was also FakerGayfield and a few other names over the years.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

lol

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Lol

https://twitter.com/MikeSilver/status/1365323680557895687

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

gently caress Mike Silver but loving lol Sage is going to get blackballed by the failsons that make up the league ownership

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
What exactly is there to blackball Sage from, Iowa State broadcasts? He's not connected to the league at all is he?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

What exactly is there to blackball Sage from, Iowa State broadcasts? He's not connected to the league at all is he?

The only reason I remember his name is the Rosencopter during that spectacular meltdown against the Colts.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Owning a football team, sitting on the floor playing video games in your office, cals living the goon dream.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wonder what his discord username is

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Absolute pimp. I had sworn off this stupid loving team but I stan Cal now Texans for life

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Jesus why does he look so old

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

indigi posted:

Jesus why does he look so old

Sage Rosenfels is nearly exactly my age, so thanks for that

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

FizFashizzle posted:

The roster was decaying too. The defense had a rash of injuries and retirements and after McLaughlin was pushed out for being an alcoholic it turned out Trent Baalke couldn’t draft. With the defense in shambles and their TEs dead (Vernon Davis) or stupidly allowed to leave (Delanie Walker) they couldn’t play the style they’d had so much success with.

Kaep was definitely never as good as Watson though

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Let he who has not played video games while on the clock cast the first stone.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Eifert Posting posted:

Pat McAfee was wearing a pro Easterby shirt on his show the other day. I have no idea whether or not it was supposed to be ironic

I noticed that shirt too, but I didn't find any pictures of it online. Here's a link to where McAfee is selling it.

https://store.patmcafeeshow.com/products/t-shirt-jack-easterby-guy?variant=38257950752946

I'll be honest, I don't see how that could be anything but 100% ironic.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
McAfee is probably still a Colts fan so perhaps that's the angle.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Eifert Posting posted:

Pat McAfee was wearing a pro Easterby shirt on his show the other day. I have no idea whether or not it was supposed to be ironic

easterby is really good for talk radio, think of how much more boring this offseason would be without him

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

McAfee is probably happy that his division rival is imploding as well.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

molestrios posted:

Well that and he actually wants to play football and not use it as his own personal platform for hyperwoke bullshit. Huge difference.

... getfiscal?

WRAP IT UP KAEPERNAILURES

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Dr_Strangelove posted:

... getfiscal?

WRAP IT UP KAEPERNAILURES

that was paradol ex.

getfiscal is a twitter star now

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm convinced Cal's a goon I'm just not sure what his username is.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kirios posted:

Sigvatr.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Kirios posted:

Three Olives

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Easterby wouldn’t work with a gay man.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

And if I remember correctly, 3O is a Dallas guy

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

FizFashizzle posted:

that was paradol ex.

getfiscal is a twitter star now

Age plus The Rona destroyed my memory :rip:

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Declan MacManus posted:

dolphins signed a totally washed jay cutler over kaep
colts have repeatedly signed worse qbs than kaep
loving god drat blake bortles is on the rams depth chart for some reason
ryan fitzpatrick keeps getting new deals
poo poo he can't even get a sniff backing up josh allen, who's flanked by two qbs (matt barkley and jake fromm) who bring 0 to the table in terms of being able to finish out a game in injury relief or in terms of remotely resembling josh allen's physical skills or playstyle

it's dumb and "well he's not good enough" is just buying into management's line

anyways deshaun can afford to call the texans' bluff and sit out a few games but i wouldn't be surprised if he gets some calls from de smith asking him to be a team player

The gm logic of "he's a pistol quarterback, we couldn't use him" is odd.

They draft these stiffs who theoretically know how to run an offense, or can run the other team's plays at half speed in practice, but are an automatic loss, to preserve the starter's ego and to make sure the golden aura of the starting qb remains inviolate

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Back page of the Houston Chronicle

https://twitter.com/LRiddickESPN/status/1366054255136804866

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Intruder posted:

Deshaun remained brilliant despite BOB the coach and BOB the GM

Kaep at his best was a good QB who would be hard to replace. Deshaun is a great QB who is near impossible to replace

Came in to defend BoB the coach and then realized I am literally the Bama homer that gets summoned Beetlejuice-like by criticism of people in the organization

I had forgotten he was out OC, I was gonna defend him either way honest guys