Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Shook over starches!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

EL BROMANCE posted:

Taking a box home is far more prevalent in the US than Europe, at least. I loving love leftovers.

Brawnfire posted:

Very disrespectful to our troops

*Spits food* *all over boar guy's plate*

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Splicer posted:

What circle of hell is for people horny on main

the mile-high club

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Brawnfire posted:

Very disrespectful to our troops

why, america sends a lot of them home in boxes too

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Captain Monkey posted:

why, america sends a lot of them home in boxes too

Press F to tip waitstaff.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
We should stop saying "[blank] is not the idiot" just to see if any goons want to reveal themselves as the idiot.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/devtesla/status/1365484539242569729?s=19

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

christmas boots posted:

I keep my real plate hidden from prying eyes. The plate you see in front of me is but a carefully placed decoy.

I hide my real plate, along with my head, under a napkin, to keep my shame from god.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Monkey posted:

My wife and I discuss it and choose two meals we both would like and want to try, then swap halfway through our meals because we make out so eating after each other isn't gross.

This is really disgusting, what the gently caress. I shudder thinking about this. Also, imagine having to compromise your choice of restaurant food because your partner might not like something. Just bizarre.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Fame Douglas posted:

This is really disgusting, what the gently caress. I shudder imagining this.

Wait until you hear what they do after they get back from the restaurant

It's sex stuff

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Pththya-lyi posted:

Wait until you hear what they do after they get back from the restaurant

It's sex stuff

Sex stuff is fine. Exchanging your plates halfway through the meal is really degenerate, though.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Fame Douglas posted:

Sex stuff is fine. Exchanging your plates halfway through the meal is really degenerate, though.

Degenerate? Really?

I'm not a sharer if I can avoid it though.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Fame Douglas posted:

This is really disgusting, what the gently caress. I shudder thinking about this. Also, imagine having to compromise your choice of restaurant food because your partner might not like something. Just bizarre.

lol

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

zakharov posted:

Degenerate? Really?

yes, swapping your half-eaten food for someone else's masticated plate of now-lukewarm slop every time you eat is degenerate

like do you take very careful bites to maintain the presentation and proportions of ingredients, or what? ew man, just ew

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Whenever I go to a restaurant I just ask for a second empty plate with my meal. I then use the empty plate to cover the plate that has food, so I can protect my food from roaming predators.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
people mad about sharing food itt.

I don't mind if she wants to go halvsies because we both want to try the saag paneer and the butter chicken or whatever it is at the relevant restaurant. And I'm honestly surprised that people are so weirded out by it.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

boar guy posted:

yes, swapping your half-eaten food for someone else's masticated plate of now-lukewarm slop every time you eat is degenerate

like do you take very careful bites to maintain the presentation and proportions of ingredients, or what? ew man, just ew

Maybe don't masticate in public then? Jesus.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Captain Monkey posted:

people mad about sharing food itt.

I don't mind if she wants to go halvsies because we both want to try the saag paneer and the butter chicken or whatever it is at the relevant restaurant. And I'm honestly surprised that people are so weirded out by it.

ordering two dishes, and then plating it out to yourselves on your own plates would be much less weird than switching the literal plates you are eating off of in the middle of a meal

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

*hands you half a filet-o-fish, waits expectantly for my part of the big mac*

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Three pages of being baited by Fame Douglas, incredible.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Like a cultured adult, i prefer to pre-chew any food i share with my family. We divide and plate it up first of course (we're not savages), then chew up the portions we're sharing out. Wtf is wrong with you all

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

Three pages of being baited by Fame Douglas, incredible.

fair enough

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I'm really losing track of which posts are sincere, if any are

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Like a cultured adult, i prefer to pre-chew any food i share with my family. We divide and plate it up first of course (we're not savages), then chew up the portions we're sharing out. Wtf is wrong with you all

I miss LITERALLY A BIRD more now than ever. :smith:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Yeah that is loving depraved. Eat your own food.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Because I'm the man in my relationships I eat all food and then vomit some of it back into my mates mouth. We decide on the menu together because I'm not a loving cave man.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Dewgy posted:

I miss LITERALLY A BIRD more now than ever. :smith:

Well, you did do that.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sharing food with people is totally dependent upon my familiarity and relationship with that person. For instance, if I saw a chef at a restaurant dip his finger in a sauce and then lick it to taste it, I would be mortified. If my wife dipped her finger in a sauce to taste it, I’m totally fine. If I saw a chef use his dick to stir my drink, again that’s a problem but my wife using her dick to stir my drink is acceptable and usually encouraged.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I once saw a video of a woman eating cereal out of another woman's gaping rear end in a top hat, thats the dinner etiquette I strive for

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

For the people who don't/never share food: How do you eat Fish & Chips?

Coz with family, and with friends, and everytime I have ever ordered Fish and Chips, you get the required amount of fish pieces, some dim sims, some potato cakes, and chips. It all goes into the box lines with yesterdays newspaper, put in the middle of the table, and everybody takes what they want till the food is all gone, with leftovers thrown to the seagulls.

Good times. And nobody is nit picking over "He had two potato cakes and I only got one!" etc. pettiness.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Remember to follow impeccable hygiene practices if you're eating foodstuffs out of other people's rectum, it might seem like harmless fun, but e-coli is serious business!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

marshmallow creep posted:

Well, you did do that.

I am not a clever man.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Food's 🍗🌭so 😮 tasty 😋😋

Food's 🍔🥙 a 🍕🍒 treat 🍬🍧😁

Food 🌮🍝 makes 🤔👉 me 👈😩 miss 😞😭 daddy's 😍💕 meat 🍆💦🤤🤴❤️

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

BrigadierSensible posted:

For the people who don't/never share food: How do you eat Fish & Chips?
Each person orders what they want and they eat what they ordered. Some people want fried flake, some people want grilled butterfish, some people want souvlakis. Some people want dim sims, others want scallops. What are you going to do, just order at random and hope you get the things people want?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
what's dim sim?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Skwirl posted:

what's dim sim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJBt1c4JoAk

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Skwirl posted:

what's dim sim?

I dunno, what's dim sum with you?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Dumb Australian bullshit, okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Skwirl posted:

Dumb Australian bullshit, okay.

Okay, serious answer this time: https://lmgtfy.app/?q=dim+sum