Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Universal basic income is way better than Bernie's workfare poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Lmao at talking about Biden lying about 2000$ being a probable offense in other subforums. god drat. That's some fragile poo poo.

Democrats are really great!

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Apoplexy posted:

https://twitter.com/mmeJen/status/1365753127622893568

I'm done. I dunno how you do comedy better than that. Just rename every thread in C-SPAM with the subtitle of 'So far, people who love this thread are in 4 basic categories: 1) people who can’t believe I didn’t know the word “wigger” 2) people who hate Michael Tracey 3) people who hate CRT 4) people who like the idea of white liberals getting owned'

hell yeah 4-0, undefeated

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

silicone thrills posted:

Lmao at talking about Biden lying about 2000$ being a probable offense in other subforums. god drat. That's some fragile poo poo.

Democrats are really great!

Uh yeah, that makes big daddy Biden look bad.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Biden lied it's true. DSA will still vote for him

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Judakel posted:

Biden lied it's true. DSA will still vote for him

and fund raise for him and work the phones for him and spread the word of biden

if they do all this in exchange for nothing but lies, then why would biden tell the truth?

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Cool Dudes in Loose Moods

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

lmao https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-ossoff-warnock-checks-2000/

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

I am truly going to become the joker

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Snopes turning from that cool site you'd go to in high school or college to see if some weird rumor was true or not into some lame-rear end Democrat Party stooge site sucks so much

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmfao

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Lmao you'd think that they wouldn't want to be associated with Trumps 600$ checks.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Shipon posted:

lol it's true

I should instinctually hate Yang based on his libertarian rear end UBI stance and pro tech policy views, but drat I just like the guy. He seems like a human being unlike these other punks

NYC's in a lot of financial pain for the foreseeable future & there could be worse mayoral outcomes than a technocrat who wants to dole out money.

also he's independently wealthy and doesn't need lovely donors.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

trump gave me 1800, why are they offering me less than trump

isn't it astounding how much the PUA unemployment expansion and the stimulus checks in april did more to reduce poverty than obama's entire administration did, at least in the short term until those expired. personal income went up in a massive way and it was because of an actual threat to capital forcing even the conservative wing to pass something they would normally never ever be ok with

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

Shipon posted:

trump gave me 1800, why are they offering me less than trump

isn't it astounding how much the PUA unemployment expansion and the stimulus checks in april did more to reduce poverty than obama's entire administration did, at least in the short term until those expired. personal income went up in a massive way and it was because of an actual threat to capital forcing even the conservative wing to pass something they would normally never ever be ok with

They only respond when they feel afraid of something.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

starting a petition for moderators to punish anyone contradicting the cdc or snopes.com

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

shouldn't interest be applied to the $1400 checks at this point to really make them equivalent to getting $2000 checks months ago

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

shouldn't interest be applied to the $1400 checks at this point to really make them equivalent to getting $2000 checks months ago

loan interest should be on the $600 advance and taken out of the rest of the $1400 payment

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

thanks i hate it

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oh well jeez, at least I'm sure all the landlords across the country will account for this honest misunderstanding and lower their tenants' rents, right?

Right?

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Snopes also said no one in the Capitol riot tased their balls until they died, so their legitimacy is already suspect

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

snopes conclusion comes from literally asking the wife of the man who tazed his balls to death if he tazed his balls to death

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dolphin posted:

i told him i hope he loving dies so his kids have a chance at having a good father

lmao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Gulping Again posted:

Jesus christ why hasn't this goddamn freak been permabanned yet I don't think any single goon has done more harm to the world than Brown Moses, and that's loving horrifying to think about.

What’s the story behind this poster?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The snopes article on the kiddie cages is going to be incredibly bad

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Remember when snopes was a place to confirm or deny things like whether such-and-such celebrity really had a rib removed to suck their dick, and not a propaganda outlet?

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

The snopes article on the kiddie cages is going to be incredibly bad

they're not CAGES and furthermore

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

gandlethorpe posted:

Remember when snopes was a place to confirm or deny things like whether such-and-such celebrity really had a rib removed to suck their dick, and not a propaganda outlet?

yeah it’s wild that all traditional forms of media just lost all trust with the public, yet diligent reporting of the truth behind hamsters and richard gere earned enough credibility points to pivot to atlantic council hot topics

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Jel Shaker posted:

yeah it’s wild that all traditional forms of media just lost all trust with the public, yet diligent reporting of the truth behind hamsters and richard gere earned enough credibility points to pivot to atlantic council hot topics

really need a fact check on the richard gere museum

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

-_-

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i am going to become the snoker

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/toast_fam/status/1365993916722520064?s=19

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

spacemang_spliff posted:

What’s the story behind this poster?

started doing "citizen journalism", i.e. he googled and wikipedia'd poo poo and started passing it off as groundbreaking scoops. this made him semi-famous as actual journalists are dumb as bricks, and then it turned out that someone who is looking up poo poo on wikipedia and drawing whatever the gently caress ignorant-rear end conclusions that some goon with no expertise in anything would draw but has an air of legitimacy around him is real useful to the us propaganda machine, and so here we are

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

The casual cynicism of the biden era is making me pine for the simpler, earnest Trump era.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

gandlethorpe posted:

i got really mad at them once for not running an article about that made up quote where muhammed ali says hes glad his grandpappy got on that boat despite that anecdote being quite common to this day and exactly the kind of racist story snopes used to be really diligent about deconstructing

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

I still remember the first time I dropped a snopes link on someone's dumb facebook post in like 2006. loving owned bitch!

Can't really own people like that anymore, there is no mechanism.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
woke up drunk again. could be worse. could be sober

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/SenatorBiaggi/status/1365877733201436673

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
*finger hovering over the the Submit Reply button to make the "a second call for resignation has hit the tower" post*