Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

i love this dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
tag yourself i'm gumby dammit

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

so vaccinated, social distanced, isolated, etc, inlaws came to visit their grandkid, the little one is awesome, and my father-in-law who is a great guy got super high with me off a disposable I got for super cheap with some other purchase I made a dispensary a long time ago, loving flying right now :420:

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
did a full moon night bike ride with a ~40 person group through the bar areas.

on WEED

:twisted:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Good soup! posted:

so vaccinated, social distanced, isolated, etc, inlaws came to visit their grandkid, the little one is awesome, and my father-in-law who is a great guy got super high with me off a disposable I got for super cheap with some other purchase I made a dispensary a long time ago, loving flying right now :420:

:)

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

what a difference just a day makes for tolerance haha nice!

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Went inside a weed store and ordered in person, wow

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Is a weed cigar just a blunt or something different

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I suppose a blunt is more like a cigarillo, but cigar is basically what they call it when they want to charge a bunch more

e and I can't imagine a cured weed leaf would make for a good paper, it should either be tobacco or whatever they actually roll cigars in, but there would be riots (and you can't sell nicotine and thc in the same place here)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

you goons ever see the Morningsave commercials? I'm convinced those girls are super advanced robot humaniods.,

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Hot Karl Marx posted:

It's a $100 rip off of a blunt.. which I wouldn't mind trying if someone passed it to me

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Low Desert Punk posted:

i love this dude

:hellyeah:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Hot Karl Marx posted:

it's basically a 'thai stick' (compressed flower and concentrate around a hollow core) rather than a wrapped blunt. I suspect it would smoke nearly the same with and without the wrapper.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Delta-Wye posted:

it's basically a 'thai stick' (compressed flower and concentrate around a hollow core) rather than a wrapped blunt. I suspect it would smoke nearly the same with and without the wrapper.

"creep through the night like a wicked witch, smoking thai stick, on a broomstick"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu0pNbQxEWY

:2bong:

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
The weed cigar was was 100% a splurge to celebrate (graduated nursing school! got a job at an ICU! got vaccinated!). They use one of my favorite growers (Gold Leaf) and to be honest the experience was really nice. Probably won't do it again unless I'm celebrating but I'd say it was worth the $75 for a treat. I got the idea from someone in this thread!

big kitty time

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Lovelyn posted:

The weed cigar was was 100% a splurge to celebrate (graduated nursing school! got a job at an ICU! got vaccinated!). They use one of my favorite growers (Gold Leaf) and to be honest the experience was really nice. Probably won't do it again unless I'm celebrating but I'd say it was worth the $75 for a treat. I got the idea from someone in this thread!

big kitty time

:eyepop: at that cat

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
wanna pet that kitty but will do my best to pass if i run into one lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Delta-Wye posted:

wanna pet that kitty but will do my best to pass if i run into one lol

That kitty will run away from you assuming it doesn't just hide the moment it sees you, it's no mountain lion

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lovelyn posted:

big kitty time

Wtf is that cat

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Inspector Hound posted:

Wtf is that cat

bobcat

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Lovelyn posted:

big kitty time

did you post a pic of it. does it just look like a cigar??

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
turned on my best girl friend to my fav strain (MAC) and got top reviews from her

feels good helping people

weed. it rules.

yall remember when they lied to us about it? im still salty about it.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

did you post a pic of it. does it just look like a cigar??

Lovelyn posted:

Went inside a weed store and ordered in person, wow

they're cool they're just too pricey for me, good for a celebration

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

Chinatown posted:

turned on my best girl friend to my fav strain (MAC) and got top reviews from her

feels good helping people

weed. it rules.

yall remember when they lied to us about it? im still salty about it.

They didn’t just lie to me about it. They gave me a ticket, a year’s probation, and 100 hours of community service. Plus, they took away a year of federal financial aid. I was very lucky to be white when caught with it.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Inspector Hound posted:

they're cool they're just too pricey for me, good for a celebration

do you have to smoke it all in one go or was it possible to put it out and relight it later?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
weed

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
if the US ever legalizes weed there'll be a civil war over whether or not weed pardons should happen

they *should* but the prison industry requires giving people of colour ten to fifteen years of indentured servitude for having a joint on them

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

WampaLord posted:

do you have to smoke it all in one go or was it possible to put it out and relight it later?

It's 4 grams so it'll def take me a few sessions to get through

Hairy Marionette posted:

They didn’t just lie to me about it. They gave me a ticket, a year’s probation, and 100 hours of community service. Plus, they took away a year of federal financial aid. I was very lucky to be white when caught with it.

that loving sucks

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

im gonna smoke some weed

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Hot Karl Marx posted:

im gonna smoke some weed

im declaring my t-break is over

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

im declaring my t-break is over

mine's just about over, I decided to take one when i went to bed last night and I'm finished work in an hour

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Hot Karl Marx posted:

im gonna smoke some weed

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Kazinsal posted:

mine's just about over, I decided to take one when i went to bed last night and I'm finished work in an hour

:hmmyes:

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/fembojj/status/1366560106033332224

i feel called out by this but also mids just do not exist in legal states anymore

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

https://twitter.com/fembojj/status/1366560106033332224

i feel called out by this but also mids just do not exist in legal states anymore

Yes and no, cheap shake ounces are basically mids

they're still pretty good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qiv7o06KPO1ywkryx.mp4