Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Cat Face Joe posted:

infinity has mechs. in the biohacker faction, their "mech" is a larger version of the bioarmor many of them wear and the pilot is a woman. armed with this information a poaster on the official forums believes it is his duty to sculpt a heaving pair of bazongas on it and this is the conclusion

Lol I know that dude he is from our community in St. Petersburg
this is what no new releases does to a mf

Hopefully he finishes big tiddy Gorgos so I can share the monstrosity with you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Why does a robot need high heels and accentuated butt cheeks?

Robutt.

There's only been one robot (well, cyborg) who had a reason for high heels that made sense (as well as an extremely toned tush) and that was Raiden.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Robutt.

Why not?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Robutt.

If I could 3d model/sculpt I would do this for Space Marines.

Space marines except they have high-heels and rockin' asses. No other changes. No explanation lore wise. Don't even tell your tabletop opponents, just place your minis and watch their faces to see if they notice.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Robutt.

You would build a robot that doesn't have a giant rear end?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

PinheadSlim posted:

If I could 3d model/sculpt I would do this for Space Marines.

Space marines except they have high-heels and rockin' asses. No other changes. No explanation lore wise. Don't even tell your tabletop opponents, just place your minis and watch their faces to see if they notice.

Assless MK VII Aquilla Armor

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Ffs we have this exact discussion every time. All MK VII Aquilla Armor is assless. Christ.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I merely propose that the modesty flap pictured below be removed, and in its place two full thunderous rear end cheeks be green-stuff'd into place. If we could raise the heel of their boots we'll be golden.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Trying to purge heresy, but I'm dummy thicc and the clap of my asscheeks keeps Slaanesh awake at night.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Trying to purge heresy, but I'm Doc Thunder and the clap of my asscheeks keeps Slaanesh awake at night.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.

PinheadSlim posted:

I merely propose that the modesty flap pictured below be removed, and in its place two full thunderous rear end cheeks be green-stuff'd into place. If we could raise the heel of their boots we'll be golden.

I’d prep a tutorial if I had marine legs. I suspect a #2 cup color shaper has exactly the right dimensions for shaping the thiccness.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

PinheadSlim posted:

PIN YOUR TAINTS

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

DocThunder is a breast man you philistine

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Crackbone posted:

PIN YOUR TAINTS

BROTHER I AM PINNED HERE

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
do any of you even have girlfriends, its called "pegging" not pinning jfc

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Mr. Sunshine posted:

do any of you even have girlfriends, its called "pegging" not pinning jfc

Sometimes the pitcher may not be girthy for it to be considered pegging

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Trying to purge heresy, but I'm dummy thicc and the clap of my asscheeks keeps Slaanesh awake at night.

:same: tbh

Heels chat: Noise marines been in heels from the rip. You fuckin space nerds best get with the fash or get ranched.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Ah, the famous full english breakfast

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

:nws: improper brush storage

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

When you store brushes in some weird goop(?) jar, then knock it over and can't be bothered to pick it up.

I guess.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Ugleb posted:

When you store brushes in some weird goop(?) jar, then knock it over and can't be bothered to pick it up.

I guess.

i envy your innocence

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ork and Beans :yum:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

Heels chat: Noise marines been in heels from the rip. You fuckin space nerds best get with the fash or get ranched.

I get what you're trying to say, but surely this could be worded better.

Combaticus
Jan 14, 2008

Perfection

Dominance

Ultimate

Fighting

Biotechnology

Winklebottom posted:

i envy your innocence

I envy your lack of goop candle scent knowledge

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"

Iron Crowned posted:

Ork and Beans :yum:

drat it! (I assume that was the intended joke and didn't get it until you said it)

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/TG_ZoBo/status/1366345744941125633?s=19

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Fabius smile.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

no

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

hooman posted:

FabiusFabulous smile.

Ftfy

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Winklebottom posted:

i envy your innocence

I think I do too. Let's move on because I don't see any explanation ending with anything other than 'oh god why'.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Wow, that really makes me think it's the best cosplay where the person put on loads of makeup to look like a painted miniature.

Uncanny.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Now do Lucius The Eternal.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Improbable Lobster posted:

Yeah, I have a bottle of the same black 3.0 or whatever and i've been meaning to make some spoopy miniatures with it for ages

You can't varnish it, and it comes off easily with too much touching, but it is a great effect

I've just seen this, and had to share:

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/my-little-marines-tactical-pony-squad

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Cold-themed miniatures you say....

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Amphigory posted:

You can't varnish it, and it comes off easily with too much touching, but it is a great effect

I've just seen this, and had to share:

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/my-little-marines-tactical-pony-squad

Whu-

Bu-

Wh-

There are so many things wrong here, but first that comes to mind is the shoe on backwards?!

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

Samovar posted:

Whu-

Bu-

Wh-

There are so many things wrong here, but first that comes to mind is the shoe on backwards?!

It's a power hoof

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Winklebottom posted:

Frosted peaks :pervert:

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Samovar posted:

Whu-

Bu-

Wh-

Its like those shoes you can get for spies with the treads on backwards so that anyone seeing your footprints thinks you were going the opposite direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Winklebottom posted:

I saw this and had the exact same thought. They could have easily given her a fur lined coat or something and it would have been a decent sculpt.

But nope. She probably has a backstory explaining her magical transformation that means she doesn't feel the cold instead.