Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

madeintaipei posted:

I had arms like that as a baby. The old panzer driver who owned our apartment used to make what fingers he had left into circles and move my arm fat up and down while saying, "But-ter churn, but-ter churn, but-ter churn." I can't help but giggle everytime I see a butter churn. You know that ticklish feeling when someone pinches the bottom part of your upper arm? That feeling.

Herr Günser. Gentle dude, deaf as a stone, loud as a Panther tank, with a laugh you felt before hearing it.

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

madeintaipei posted:

I had arms like that as a baby. The old panzer driver who owned our apartment used to make what fingers he had left into circles and move my arm fat up and down while saying, "But-ter churn, but-ter churn, but-ter churn." I can't help but giggle everytime I see a butter churn. You know that ticklish feeling when someone pinches the bottom part of your upper arm? That feeling.

Herr Günser. Gentle dude, deaf as a stone, loud as a Panther tank, with a laugh you felt before hearing it.
For this recipe I

Splicer has a new favorite as of 07:16 on Feb 28, 2021

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/lNnr1Pj.gifv

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

madeintaipei posted:

fukkin lmao

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

madeintaipei posted:

This might be the best post Ive seen all year

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

The Aristocats!

The greatest misinterpretation in a pre-recorded TV interview I ever saw was the interviewee briefly mentioning the movie The Aristocrats and how they laughed a lot despite the crudeness. To which the interviewer replied: aw yes, my nephew adores that movie! Edited in was footage from Disney's The Aristocats.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

madeintaipei posted:

And next on BBC Radio 4, satrirical hijinks with Sue Perkins in "The Week that Wasn't"

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Mauser posted:

can someone help me out with the comic with the cat that gets petted or kissed on the head or something like that and just recoils in horror over several panels while remaining stationary?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfAkYs3mKU4

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/FceIHr3.mp4

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Mierenneuker posted:

The greatest misinterpretation in a pre-recorded TV interview I ever saw was the interviewee briefly mentioning the movie The Aristocrats and how they laughed a lot despite the crudeness. To which the interviewer replied: aw yes, my nephew adores that movie! Edited in was footage from Disney's The Aristocats.

When asked who his favorite cat was the nephew replied "probably Gilbert Gottfried"

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

bike tory posted:

This might be the best post Ive seen all year

I know that's real fuckin choice

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

“this motherfucker...”

Gorilla Radio
May 10, 2007
On behalf of the Serbs, we're very sorry for the Hillary Clinton sniper incident. Next time, we'll aim better.

So that's what happened to the 4th Battletoad.

Thorbeef
Jul 24, 2007

Snowy posted:

I think it’s dick on the left, balls on the right

aka The Cut Lunch

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I'm at a total loss for words.

If you posted this in the PYF graphs thread I'd petition to have the thread closed forever, because what's the point

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

OK who's been training wolfram alpha on hot dog statistics

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Here is the link if you'd like to know more:
http://andy.dorkfort.com/art/VCD/AS1_SITE/hotdogabout.html

Edit: there is a PYF Graphs thread? Neat!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Desert Bus posted:

Edit: there is a PYF Graphs thread? Neat!

Here for anyone else who's curious.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

This picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting hot dogs in made me actually look at what is really happening.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I have so many new ideas about eating hot dogs and smoking weed and using condoms and doing crimes now and they're all jumbled together in my head.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Literally the most informative graphs ever created by humankind.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Desert Bus posted:

I have so many new ideas about eating hot dogs and smoking weed and using condoms and doing crimes now and they're all jumbled together in my head.

OK Beartato.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

So 2003 was the best year over all?

That bun opening scale is really misleading.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

lobsterminator posted:

So 2003 was the best year over all?

That bun opening scale is really misleading.

the condom size scale is just awful

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug

Goddillza

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Godthicca

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
I'm waiting for the Asylum knockoff: Pacifthicc Rim

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

hamsystem posted:

I'm waiting for the Asylum knockoff: Pacifthicc Rim

Pacithicc Rimjob

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Godzilla here needs gigantic knockers, so we can finally settle the fight between boobs vs. butts

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

rear end

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

‘This March...Do NOT call him handsome.’

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Super Waffle posted:

Godzilla here needs gigantic knockers, so we can finally settle the fight between boobs vs. butts

Godddzilla

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Phy posted:

Godddzilla

Godzongas

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Adbot