Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

What did Haaland do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Invaded Poland.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

He made a habit of liking Trump social media.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Boo that man! Booooooo!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
A rich white Scandinavian man turns out to be a racist... now I've seen it all

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

oliwan posted:

A rich white Scandinavian man turns out to be a racist... now I've seen it all

Aren't you swiss lol

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

your friend wicka posted:

Still plenty of room on the Weston McKennie bandwagon

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Are we sure Pulisic can read

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Saw someone call him the Hershey Nonce. :laffo:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Y'all are far too invested into what literal children are doing on the internet.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Shrapnig posted:

Y'all are far too invested into what literal children are doing on the internet.

Oh no. The fun police are here

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Pulisic's parents both graduated from George Mason University lol, it's all in the family

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

absolutely owns

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Vegetable posted:

Pulisic's parents both graduated from George Mason University lol, it's all in the family

Isn’t George Mason just a pretty standard DC area school? I’ve never heard of it being associated with racism or anything.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Vegetable posted:

Yeah, in America haha

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

blue footed boobie posted:

Isn’t George Mason just a pretty standard DC area school? I’ve never heard of it being associated with racism or anything.

For a while the Koch brothers were giving so much money to George Mason that they got to pick who got hired as professors and what they taught in the curriculum

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

I'm sure he just admires her fitness regime.

https://www.instagram.com/DilettaLeotta/

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

bbc posted:

The police operation was conducted on Monday after an investigation into financial issues at Barcelona.

Those issues are thought to be related to the 'Barcagate' scandal in 2020 when the club denied hiring a firm to attack their own players on social media.

The idea that one of the world's most prestigious football clubs would hire a social media company to run an undercover smear campaign against its own players and their families seems far-fetched beyond belief.

But considering the battering that Barca's reputation took under former president Josep Maria Bartomeu, it's perhaps almost a logical development.
wut

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

I read somewhere (probably Reddit) that there was an independent audit of Barcagare and the auditor didn’t find that Bartolomeu was paying this social media firm to bash players, but the auditor did find that Bartomeu was paying way above the market rate for the social media firm and getting kickbacks from it.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Mes que un money laundering front

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Gigi Galli posted:

It's like some trialist thing where fat old men judge a bunch of non professional players on how fast they can run 100m in body armor or run around some cones so they can pick them up as pros later or some poo poo.

Anyway shut up about it because it's fuckin stupid. In summation:

ok last post on this topic. which non professional player did you choose

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/BenMedina348/status/1368307754012569600?s=20

https://twitter.com/PaulArriola/status/1368305681380544517?s=20

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Further proof of this board's ineptitude is their failure to even commit good crimes. Kick backs are like the lowest level of corruption. Maybe try something a bit braver like human trafficking or money laundering or buying blackmarket organs. For fucks sake, have some ambition.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

What the hell is up with american footballers?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

TheRat posted:

What the hell is up with american footballers?

The tweets were from 2012 and he was 17. I was also an edgy loudmouthed twatty teenager so based on his apology I think he might not be a shitstain like pulisic, who is liking edgy twatty instagram posts in the present day.

But you could have also just asked what the hell is up with americans

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Yeah, American soccer should take a page from Europe when it comes to racial sensitivity. Monkey chants and throwing bananas at people, bastion of equality.

There are racist shitheads everywhere.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Zaodai posted:

Yeah, American soccer should take a page from Europe when it comes to racial sensitivity. Monkey chants and throwing bananas at people, bastion of equality.

Actually Americans are extremely fraudulent

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Zaodai posted:

Europe isn't a country, and neither is Africa, hth. This is exactly what people are talking about.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Please set a higher standard for yourselves than "at least we don't throw bananas", soccer fans.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
That's "soccer fans" as a pejorative, as I hurl songsheets and make "fight and win" noises at all the posters.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I go to Europe every summer to experience the atmosphere over there

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Zaodai posted:

Yeah, American soccer should take a page from Europe

Agreed, start calling it football

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Zaodai posted:

:yikes:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

I can't be racist, some of my nations founders favourite slaves were black

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

greazeball posted:

The tweets were from 2012 and he was 17. I was also an edgy loudmouthed twatty teenager so based on his apology I think he might not be a shitstain like pulisic, who is liking edgy twatty instagram posts in the present day.

not all americans with yugoslav name who play for chelsea

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

greazeball posted:

At 17 you’re old enough to know better

Zaodai posted:

You had the option to keep this in the drafts idiot

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Gigi is gonna yell at you dipshits lol

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Racism is bad no matter what country it’s in you loving muppets

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Nah I’m enjoying this guy coming in here to try to swing it round to “actually Europeans are more racist”

E: just to be clear:

Sandwolf posted:

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Mar 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

##vote sandwolf

But like, in a good way