Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

the casting is absolutely fantastic, the voices from the show are how I read most of the strips in my head now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

riderchop posted:

Heathcliff

:kimchi:

This one rings extremely true for pets, I love it.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Hold me closer jumbo nekonaughey

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.
Circus Windows

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
The Far Side

Pickles

Zits

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Double Dose of Nancy 1946 since I spaced out yesterday

February 28th

March 1st

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Docks

Retail

Popular Comics

bonus ads page

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.
Modesty Blaise

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

manero posted:

Double Dose of Nancy 1946 since I spaced out yesterday

February 28th

This is me doing cross-stitch, or it was until I bought a needle threader. Christ but the little things do not go into the needles.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I like the idea of a Bra Bomb.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

I don't remember how this storyline ends, but it seems like the best way to get Josh fired would be to get him close to Stewart and wait for Josh to correct the boss on some little detail he's not doing correctly. "Grumbel's manual says ties for managers should be beige or off-beige. And you shouldn't push your work off onto Marla delegate, because the Grumbel's Guarantee is that a manager has a personal hand in all decisions like this."

Bosses like a stickler for the rules, until it inconveniences them.

Bobulus fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Mar 1, 2021

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Surgeon's Tales

In the book they follow the thieves for several hours before trying whistling.

Nancy

Dustin

Mandrake

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

gently caress you

the thing that bugs me the most about Dustin - above how lovely they are to each other - is the consistent dismissal and mocking of any kind of independent skill or knowledge. It's the most simpering brand of bourgeois consumer capitalism - why fix something or do it yourself when you can just buy a new one you dummy :smug:

CommonShore fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Mar 1, 2021

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/L3GSV/status/1365004005097824258

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I've never seen vajazzle used in such a manner.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

EBB posted:

I like the idea of a Bra Bomb.

CommonShore posted:

the thing that bugs me the most about Dustin - above how lovely they are to each other - is the consistent dismissal and mocking of any kind of independent skill or knowledge. It's the most simpering brand of bourgeois consumer capitalism - why fix something or do it yourself when you can just buy a new one you dummy :smug:

:same: And it's that attitude making the constant sniping that much more egregious. The entire family is cutting one another (and often strangers) down constantly, but they're all routinely demonstrated to be vapid, hollow people.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

JethroMcB posted:

:same: And it's that attitude making the constant sniping that much more egregious. The entire family is cutting one another (and often strangers) down constantly, but they're all routinely demonstrated to be vapid, hollow people.
They would fit nicely in this thread!

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

CommonShore posted:

gently caress you

Ending is better than mending. The more stitches, the less riches.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Here are some comics, to make your spirts bright.

F Minus

Mark Trail

Mary Worth

"We're in luck! It looks like Max has just followed our usual walking route! Hm, Greta must not be too concerned to stop and poop like that."

The Phantom

Pooch Cafe

Rex Morgan MD

End! Eeeeeeennnnnnnndddd!

Apartment 3-G

Andertoons did not update.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Bad Machinery

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
So, it looks like Jules is carrying on the Mark Trail tradition of having no idea how an ending works?

BCN

Phoebe

Wallace

Curtis

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Vargo posted:

Wallace

I suddenly have questions

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

TONY STARK WAS ABLE TO BUILD THIS IN A FISHBOWL!!! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!!

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Yoooooooo this rules.

I mean yes, it is hideous, but it is superbly hideous.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
The idea that any piece of woodworking isn't dramatically improved by a good fresh finish is just proof of the writer being the sap he thinks he is lampooning.

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

Scary Gary

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
2017 Spiderman

1978 comics

Locher Tracy

Origins of the Sunday Comics

Footrot Flats

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

Club life in Moominvalley

And thus concludes vol 3. I'll be back later with Vol 4, starting with Story #14, Moomin Goes Wild West.
So now we'll be going from reposts to mostly new stories.
I thiiiink someone ages ago posted Wild West and maybe 1 or 2 other random stories, but never the whole volume.

Also, I really want one of those SNORK ties.

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Not to ruin the surprise or anything, but we're gonna see this gag again in a few days. :ssh:

LazyQ
Feb 22, 2011

Mämmilä (December 2, 1989)

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

B Kliban

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I did too. As a kid I was fascinated by audio recording and made tapes of myself blathering on about nothing.

Thank god social media didn't exist when I was ten.

oh christ. when i was about 7 or 8 i enlisted my best friend to help me make an "educational" cassette tape about music called, IIRC, "beats and rhythms." i remember us demonstrating a bunch of different toy instruments i happened to have on hand. we filled the whole first side of the cassette and much of the other side. this included a scat singing jingle at the beginning of the tape and the entire time was us talking in that condescending voice people use when talking to very young or developmentally disabled children. and you just know that my cool Beatles love songs tape from high school wore out and wont' play anymore but the loving beats and rhythms tape is still out there somewhere and will somehow have no deterioration and remain playable to this day

we also hid the tape recorder in my younger sister's bedroom as she was having a play date (with my friend's sister as we were all neighbors). they were like 2 or 3 at the time and we actually caught them getting into a fight, which was AMAZING to us because it felt like we had evidence for a loving crime, like you hear the two of them arguing over who got which Winnie the Pooh calling card from this treehouse-shaped winnie the pooh phone my sister had, then you *hear* my sister actually slap the friend, who begins to cry, and then my sister shrieking a really insincere "apology," then both girls frantically stomping out of the room to tell on each other

EasyEW posted:

9 Chickweed Lane

so help me god i thought it was gonna be a sex thing.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Evil Mastermind posted:

Cul De Sac stole this from Sword in the Stone.

This is such a wonderful concept

Yeah, I remember this kind of ads from childhood. Nice find!

Pigsfeet on Rye fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Mar 2, 2021

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Homebodies - 1951-54

...and that is that for that collection.

Up is the last of the original collections, Nightcrawlers - 1957

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kennel posted:

They would fit nicely in this thread!

Much like your posting ohhhhhhhhhh

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

omg i want to build this though

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

sweeperbravo posted:

omg i want to build this though

I feel like that would go over really well with a lot of kids honestly

Vintage Valiant (Jan. 02, 1944)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Good boy Val. Love is a folly, help these tortured souls become happy with ivory, so you may continue your quest of slaughter and frolic!