Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

Of course bullying works. Bullying is just aggressive shaming for petty (or invented) reasons. Shaming usually works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
lmfao cuomo doing that publicly amidst strangers with cameras means he has absolutely no idea how to act and means a poo poo ton more accusations will emerge against him

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

bedpan posted:

hmm, wasn't Cenk one of the few people endorsed by Bernie Sanders?

yeah

he certainly didn't endorse several good people running who could have used his endorsement (like Jess Scarane)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Meat Miracle posted:

striking a blow for all the brave little eichmxnns in the CIA :bravo:

lmao

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I read the comments on this to try and get some context, but all I got were these drat brain worms.

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

a new study bible! posted:

I read the comments on this to try and get some context, but all I got were these drat brain worms.

brxin wxrms

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
vote!

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1366743868754993154

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Vim Fuego posted:

today was the day cuomo became presidential
there is zero doubt in my mind that he's thinking that if he can weather this, then he's completely unstoppable

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

We knew he did that a long time ago, it just got little reporting at the time because the press was busy calling themselves Cuomosexuals, retweeting his family dinners, and hyping up his fake covid responce. It made Jennifer Rubin even more of a ghoul as she gushed over his son in law while he was doing this poo poo openly.

The people propping up Cuomo would absolutely be at Trump rallies if he just changed the color of his hat.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I mean why wouldn't he be able to?

Democrats don't actually give a poo poo about sexual assault or harassment if it's a democrat doing it.

Biden survived being credibly accused of rape, why wouldn't Cuomo?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

Democrats don't actually give a poo poo about sexual assault or harassment if it's a democrat doing it.

pretty much!

and the bar is lower than ever when every Dem criticism is rebutted with "BUT TRUMP??"

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

spacemang_spliff posted:

Nationally, he'll shrug it off. I'm not sure what happens in New York state, but 2022 is a long way off.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Nothus posted:

Nationally, he'll shrug it off. I'm not sure what happens in New York state, but 2022 is a long way off.

On the other hand I don't think he has real appeal outside New York.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

he did from liberals (not even terminally online insane ones but regular rear end insane ones) but I think now that they can't prop him up next to Trump and show a contrast, he could be easily replaced on the national scene by someone else if this sinks him

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

stringing words together in a coherent sentence is old news now

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/randyrainbow/status/1247273566833385473?s=21

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a new study bible! posted:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

gonna lol every day this video stays up

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Dxmocryts.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Glenn beck looking like Trotsky now is one of those things that makes me really lmao

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The media jerked quomo off and stroked him off and played with his balls for a year and now they won't shut up about how indecent he is

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

loquacius posted:

oh and also

Mannus, with 2 n's, is Latin for "pony"

there was a sword from Ogre Battle 64 (one of my favorite games as a kid) called the Sum Mannus, which means "I am a pony"

it was lightning element :shrug:

Well, for Tacitus see:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mannus
Obviously we don't know how close he was to the actual German and we lack corroborating sources, but on an amateur level it sounds close to Mannaz, and specifically for a computer game made by Japanese europeaboo nerds it's not unlikely they would have heard of the name as used for a primordial first human.

Summanus was an obscure Roman god of thunder, because the Romans had temples for more gods than they could keep track of, just in case any of them proved the right one to pray to for the issue at hand :v:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summanus

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Its always a good time to remember there is far far more evidence of biden's sexual assault than anything thats been presented against cuomo. lol

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Ruzihm posted:

sort of. he endorsed him then retracted the endorsement lol

Cenkghazi ain't going away

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Atrocious Joe posted:

isn't that the sex cult with the smallville actress

sxx cxlt

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Summanus was an obscure Roman god of thunder, because the Romans had temples for more gods than they could keep track of, just in case any of them proved the right one to pray to for the issue at hand :v:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summanus

lol yeah that makes more sense than the literal translation

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

loquacius posted:

Just lol if you remember anything from that game except that leveling soldiers sucked and liches were gamebreaking.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

loquacius posted:

Roman religion is really funny in how they would institute temples and rituals for almost every god they ever heard of, like some hosed up civic Pascal's wager, and then forget what the god was even supposed to do but still keep sacrificing out of cultural inertia. But the gods are obviously good, so they are probably working their hardest to help us somehow, right? Just keep quiet and keep donating.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Since the Democrats showed us that you can impeach a president after his term is over does that mean they can drag Obama/Bush back in there to face trial for war crimes?

I mean, I despise the Democrats, but they could earn a lot of good will from me if they did that. Hell, they impeached Trump twice for bullshit. We got real, honest to god war criminals just walking around.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

I guess left outlets just stopped having her on so she had to go from chud outlet to chud outlet to get on SOME media platform?

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

Since the Democrats showed us that you can impeach a president after his term is over does that mean they can drag Obama/Bush back in there to face trial for war crimes?

I mean, I despise the Democrats, but they could earn a lot of good will from me if they did that. Hell, they impeached Trump twice for bullshit. We got real, honest to god war criminals just walking around.

Buddy did you see Michelle give george w that candy at the funeral? Heh...I think we can forgive a few war crimes, especially with a cheetoh in or around the White House

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mcmagic posted:

I guess left outlets just stopped having her on so she had to go from chud outlet to chud outlet to get on SOME media platform?

I like how liberals love to trot out Chomsky every four years to shame leftists into voting for the "lesser" evil candidate, then act like Manufacturing Consent was never published. Same poo poo they did to Tara Reade. "Oh hmm how curious that only right wing outlets are giving Tara platform, she must be kompromat"

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

i think women realize it's a chance to tell their story and actually have people listen, with less risk of getting marginalized like Tara Reade. Cuomo doesn't have the power to completely destroy someone at the moment.

I think the Sex pest stuff pushed the old people's homes stuff out of the bes because there's a ton of dems that did the exact same thing and they want to lockdown Cuomo so all the user ghouls avoid facing repercussions

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Obama liked Yang which is more than enough reason for me to hate him and know that he wouldn't do anything good as mayor.

Yang sucks and instead of voting for him for mayor new yorker should suppor Jumaane Williams, the current public advocate.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

mcmagic posted:

wait glenn becks off the approved list again sheesh i thought he was redeemed i saw him hanging out with samantha bee and everything

keeping track of allowed tweeters is like being that guy on cowboy bebop whos maintaining a map of earth despite stuff from space constantly crashing down and reorganizing the landscape

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Yang sucks and instead of voting for him for mayor new yorker should suppor Jumaane Williams, the current public advocate.

Jumaane Williams was on the same ticket as Cynthia Nixon and actually did a lot better than she did against Cuomo in the last primary. He was low single digits away from being the Lt Governor who is now this other corporate ghoul so even if Cuomo has to resign I doubt he would be replaced by anyone any better. However just getting rid of him would be good enough to give the left in the state some breathing room. He's as effective a killer of leftism in America as there is.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Appearing on Glenn Beck is really scraping the bottom of the barrel, yikes

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Grey Fox posted:

there is zero doubt in my mind that he's thinking that if he can weather this, then he's completely unstoppable

He's right.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Grey Fox posted:

The norm is NY state is that he's completely unstoppable. He literally behaves like a dictator. He's like if Trump was competent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
This cuomo style stuff reminds me of going after madigan. It's impossible to challenge him openly in a primary but you can withhold support and make enough waves to get him to not run again