Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Chocolate
Dec 21, 2019

Insurrectum posted:

No, I’m pretty sure that’s white and gold vision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

McSpanky posted:

Captain America And The Avengers, came out around the same time as the big 6-player X-Men brawler.

Well the Konami X-Men came out in 1992. Where Cap and the Avengers came out in 1991.

It was a big arcade hit and did ok at home although all of the home ports are pretty trash. You can emulate the arcade version on a potato now and is worth a play through if you’ve never played it.

Also worth playing if you have never seen or played is the Sega Spider-Man arcade game which came out in 1991 as well. You can play as Spidey, Black Cat, Hawkeye (?), and Namor (???). It has a basically who’s who of Spidey villains and some impressive animation, voice work and scaling effects even today.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I knew Iron Man and Cap before that game. But it was the first time I saw Vision or Hawkeye.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Edge & Christian posted:

I actually found this out in the worst possible way, as a youngster in 1993 and Rob Liefeld introduced the proud but hot-tempered king of Atlantis, with jet black hair and a green and yellow costume. He fought valiantly besides patriotic American heroes in World War II, but was back to wage war on the surface dwellers!

His name.... ROMAN

"Why is this Sub-Mariner ripoff named Roman? Oh! It's Namor backwards. OH! Namor has always been Roman backwards!"

Look you'd be pissed off too if you had to go through life with a banana for a right foot

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I remember the punisher ft nick fury arcade game was pretty rad

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I got an arcade stick for my home and charged that game up. It's definitely a cut above other stuff at the time, but like most beat 'em ups it loses a lot without the thrill of your brother/friend/rando and the stakes of quarters to lose.

The X-Men and Avengers arcade games kind-of suck, tbh. Even for the time they were mediocre. Like you wouldn't be unhappy to see them if it was all the local place your parents dragged you to had, but it also wasn't one of those "oh man I have to play this" games either. Well the X-Men 6-player cabinet was very visually impressive when you're a kid. I'll give it that. Better than the Simpsons arcade which was great in 1990 but grew old fast, but not as good as say, Turtles in Time.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

The Saddest Rhino posted:

That Capcom beat em up goodness there. The two Capcom Dungeons and Dragons beat em ups are really good and do a lot of interesting stuff if you have never played them. Shame that the entire genre kinda died after the second one. I'd love to see where it would have gone.

mind the walrus posted:

I got an arcade stick for my home and charged that game up. It's definitely a cut above other stuff at the time, but like most beat 'em ups it loses a lot without the thrill of your brother/friend/rando and the stakes of quarters to lose.

The X-Men and Avengers arcade games kind-of suck, tbh. Even for the time they were mediocre. Like you wouldn't be unhappy to see them if it was all the local place your parents dragged you to had, but it also wasn't one of those "oh man I have to play this" games either. Well the X-Men 6-player cabinet was very visually impressive when you're a kid. I'll give it that. Better than the Simpsons arcade which was great in 1990 but grew old fast, but not as good as say, Turtles in Time.

The Konami beat em ups were VERY impressive for their time. They were doing a lot of stuff that no one else had done before, with a level of animation and sprites that no one else was coming close to. The audio in all of those games were years ahead of everyone else. While you can look at them now with unlimited credits on a emulator 30 years later and not understand how groundbreaking they were at the time doesn't diminish how great they were.

When I was in college my buddy worked at the Chuck E Cheese in town. We would go in on his days off, get free lovely pizza and beer and play all of the arcade games they had with basically unlimited tokens. We played through Simpsons, X-Men, the Sega Jurassic Park among others. Still a good time with friends.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Djarum posted:

That Capcom beat em up goodness there. The two Capcom Dungeons and Dragons beat em ups are really good and do a lot of interesting stuff if you have never played them. Shame that the entire genre kinda died after the second one. I'd love to see where it would have gone.
The remasters of the two D&D beat-em ups are on Steam with online multiplayer and I highly recommend everyone check them out.

quote:

The Konami beat em ups were VERY impressive for their time. They were doing a lot of stuff that no one else had done before, with a level of animation and sprites that no one else was coming close to. The audio in all of those games were years ahead of everyone else. While you can look at them now with unlimited credits on a emulator 30 years later and not understand how groundbreaking they were at the time doesn't diminish how great they were.
Eh. I'm talking as someone who was a kid then, not looking back with nostalgia. Those Konami beat 'em ups had impressive elements but they really did age out fast. Still, anything is better than all the US places that had loving Area 51 or Hyrdo Thunder in the late 90s. Seriously gently caress those games.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

mind the walrus posted:

Eh. I'm talking as someone who was a kid then, not looking back with nostalgia. Those Konami beat 'em ups had impressive elements but they really did age out fast. Still, anything is better than all the US places that had loving Area 51 or Hyrdo Thunder in the late 90s. Seriously gently caress those games.

I was around 10-13 in the peak beat em up days of 89-93. Once the fighting game craze came in everything that wasn't a fighter, NBA Jam/NFL Blitz or Sega racer basically went by the wayside. I worked at an arcade in college and we had a bunch of the awful late 90s stuff like Hydro Thunder, Cruzin' the World and the like. Even for free I'd rarely play them. The one game I would play a lot of was Gauntlet Legends because even if the graphics sucked, and they did, the gameplay was still fun especially with other people. It's a shame that a lot of genres have just died.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
Who's to say the Vision was ever actually disassembled? Shuri had almost finished repairing him when she was distracted. AFAIK Vibranium can't be buffed like that as another poster mentioned. Colonel Evil could have just slapped an ARC Reactor in his face for all we know

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Yeah, anyone who would believe you could chop up vibranium with basic shop tools like angle grinders and finger sanders would also be gullible enough to buy a Buick.

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

They were probably Vibranium tools, doesn't seem THAT outlandish to me. You guys make it sound like it's completely unthinkable. Black Panther managed to put some real big scratches in Caps shield and that was Vibranium Claws on Vibranium Shield.

I mean I don't disagree that the guy has some ulterior motive going on but some of you guys focus in on details that I don't think anyone making this show has thought about even half as hard as you have.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy

abraxas posted:

They were probably Vibranium tools, doesn't seem THAT outlandish to me. You guys make it sound like it's completely unthinkable. Black Panther managed to put some real big scratches in Caps shield and that was Vibranium Claws on Vibranium Shield.

I mean I don't disagree that the guy has some ulterior motive going on but some of you guys focus in on details that I don't think anyone making this show has thought about even half as hard as you have.

The MCU writers and Disney in general lately have nailed plot points on details barely anyone has thought of, it's hardly outlandish to make wild but plausible predictions at this point

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

abraxas posted:

vibranium is an extremely rare and tightly controlled resource, there was kind of a whole movie about it

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I mean the OSS had the ability to forge Cap a vibranium shield 80 years ago, it’s not too hard to imagine an agency like SWORD having access to a few vibranium screwdrivers to fix the hole in Vision’s head.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Insurrectum posted:

No, I’m pretty sure that’s white and gold vision

I want you to know I yelled "gently caress you!" when I read this, like a goddamn triggered response.

JoylessJester
Sep 13, 2012

I know the thread's moved on but,

Isn't the point of the Banner/Anicent One conversation not that putting the stones back would avoid the creation of split timelines but that without infinity stones the new timelines would be 'doomed' in someway?

I though that statement was intended to build up to whatever wacky phase 4 stuff happens in the now stoneless Main MCU timeline.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

JoylessJester posted:

Isn't the point of the Banner/Anicent One conversation not that putting the stones back would avoid the creation of split timelines but that without infinity stones the new timelines would be 'doomed' in someway?

I though that statement was intended to build up to whatever wacky phase 4 stuff happens in the now stoneless Main MCU timeline.

Yes, Banner says that they can't change their own timeline, but that they will return the stones to the exact moment they were taken in that timeline to avoid ruining the alternate timeline.

:350:

quote:

Time travel in Avengers: Endgame is based on a popular time travel theory in the field of quantum physics. At one point, Iron Man even drops the name David Deutsch — that’s the guy who came up with the “Many Worlds Theory” or “Multiverse Theory.” Basically, he argues that the place we conceive of as our universe is just one of many parallel universes. And if you change something in the past, you create a new timeline, branching out from the original timeline. So nothing they do in the past affects their main timeline.

For example, in the original timeline, Loki was captured and taken to Asgard by Thor in 2012. In Endgame, the 2023 Avengers accidentally facilitate Loki’s escape with the Tesseract (the Space Stone). But when they travel back to the future, Loki hasn’t used the Stone to wreak havoc for a decade. That all happened in a separate timeline. This logic eliminates the option of simply traveling back in time and killing Thanos as a baby, as Rhodes suggests, because it would not change their future, only an alternate universe.

The Ancient One (Tilda Swinton) insists that in order to maintain the reality of each universe that they visit, the Avengers need to return the Infinity Stones to the places they found them after they are done using them. It’s fine if they create separate timelines, but if they deprive one timeline of the gems that maintain its reality, then they essentially break that timeline. Captain America does return all the stones at the end of the movie. (He also returns Mjolnir, the hammer that Thor took from Asgard, back to Thor’s home planet for the same reason.)

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Having just rewatched Endgame last night, it seems p clear to me that they created a bunch of branching multiverses, but that was okay by them as long as they didn't inherently doom them to some tragic end by removing a key component of their existence (one of their infinity stones). Honestly even the MCU we see them in post the blip is likely actually it's own separate branch from where they started in. We've likely already branched this thing out by virtue of them "fixing" the snap in the first place, the universe they returned to is no longer their's because every time you time travel you create a branch per the Marvel Editors guide (it's just so similar as to be indistinguishable for those that came back to it). We're already in the multiverse by the finale of Endgame imo.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
If Wanda's Vision has Vision's soul but is lacking his true body, and White Vision has Vision's actual body but no real soul (?), maybe she just hot-swap or combine em somehow. This seems totally obvious in hindsight but it's only just now occurring to me as an easy way to get Vision back onto the team for good.

Also I'm on board with the theory that Dr Strange is gonna deus ex machina the poo poo out of this last episode and wind up taking Wanda as a student. I could see the final battle totally slipping away from Team Wanda until Dr Strange comes gliding in and Team Agatha punks out with a little "this isn't over!" shade. It feels like a comparatively easy path to resolving things in one episode as well as a natural segue into Multiverse of Madness

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

No you’re right they’ve been setting up bringing Vision back to life since the beginning. I bet they start to do that with all the popular heroes once they start hitting their wall on pulling in new characters to franchise.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

McSpanky posted:

Captain America And The Avengers, came out around the same time as the big 6-player X-Men brawler.

Each had their own take on the Juggernaut.

X-Men had Juggernaut as a giant with a zest for running people over, much like the comics, only he inexplicably carried a bazooka.

Avengers had Juggernaut as a tiny man with a deep sea diver's helmet on who liked to roll around a lot.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It feels a rush to restore Vision no. I suspect you draw it out for awhile, let White Vision with no emotions be a thing for awhile while Wanda goes off doing hr own thing, either grieving and moving on or studying with Strange to try and figure out how to restore Vision the same way Strange started studying with the Ancient One to heal his hands. There's a nice symmetry to that and fits the Doctor Strange theme of broken people finding healing through magic. Then down the line after its been built awhile full Vision returns.

I think part of it again goes back to us not really knowing what SWORD is or what the direction of the MCU is right now. SWORD being a sketchy version of SHIELD heroes have to deal with and having their how heroes with guys like Vision and USAgent could be a thing that builds to something. Or not.

uftheory
May 30, 2003

JoylessJester posted:

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Yes, Banner says that they can't change their own timeline, but that they will return the stones to the exact moment they were taken in that timeline to avoid ruining the alternate timeline.

:350:

That's a fun theory, but not consistent with what is actually said and shown in End Game.

Ancient One and Bruce Banner posted:

AO: The infinity stones create what you experience as the flow of time.

* Single yellow timeline shown*

AO: Remove one of the stones and that flow splits.

* Single yellow timeline now has a black branch at the point stone was removed *

AO: Now this may benefit your reality, but my new one, not so much.
In this new branch reality, without our chief weapon against the forces of darkness, our world would be overrun. Millions will suffer. Tell me doctor, can your science prevent all that?

BB: No, But we can erase it.

BB: Because once we are done with the stone, we can return each one to its own timeline, at the moment it was taken.

* black branch is erased as stone is returned and only single yellow line remains *

BB: So chronologically, in that reality, it never left.

It's clear from that conversation:

1 - Removing an infinity stone is what causes the timelines to split, not simply going back in time.
2 - Returning the infinity stone to the same point erases the new timeline as if it never left.

This is also reinforced by the fact that Cap, once he returned the stones, was able to just wait it out and return as an old man.

Going back in time doesn't affect your past as you've already experienced it. So if you go back in time and kill your grandfather you don't disappear all of a sudden as changing the past doesn't affect your future. But its not that you are in another timeline or universe. This is reinforced by Professor Hulk's comments earlier in the movie.

Professor Hulk posted:

P Hulk; Changing the past doesn’t change the future
If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future
Your former present becomes the past which can’t be now changed by your new future.

Again, nothing here about alternative universes. Just that this isn't a closed loop system like traditional time travel movies where affecting things in the past can change things from the future (like a photograph of your siblings or a newspaper you brought with you being updated).

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

But what about Loki? I'm curious if his adventures are all set during the aftermath of the first Avengers and be forced to return the tesserac to the right moment he took it. Or are his adventures during the time before Tony takes the tesserac from the 70's, hence his reality vanishing at the moment that heist happens. Or is he gonna become a paradox?

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Desperado Bones posted:

But what about Loki? I'm curious if his adventures are all set during the aftermath of the first Avengers and be forced to return the tesserac to the right moment he took it. Or are his adventures during the time before Tony takes the tesserac from the 70's, hence his reality vanishing at the moment that heist happens. Or is he gonna become a paradox?

Given the title treatment I would assume the latter.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

STAC Goat posted:

It feels a rush to restore Vision no. I suspect you draw it out for awhile, let White Vision with no emotions be a thing for awhile while Wanda goes off doing hr own thing, either grieving and moving on or studying with Strange to try and figure out how to restore Vision the same way Strange started studying with the Ancient One to heal his hands. There's a nice symmetry to that and fits the Doctor Strange theme of broken people finding healing through magic. Then down the line after its been built awhile full Vision returns.

I think part of it again goes back to us not really knowing what SWORD is or what the direction of the MCU is right now. SWORD being a sketchy version of SHIELD heroes have to deal with and having their how heroes with guys like Vision and USAgent could be a thing that builds to something. Or not.

While that may be better writing I definitely feel they'll go for restored Vision and exiled Wanda. It'll be simultaneously a neat bow wrap up and a bittersweet hook.

On top of that they'll definitely want Bettany around as fun sensitive Vision because that poo poo is hot cakes.

Like barring Infinity War all the Marvel movies in phase 3 ends kinda like this: neat and tidy with some bittersweetness so it's not too dumb.

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

uftheory posted:

It's clear from that conversation:

1 - Removing an infinity stone is what causes the timelines to split, not simply going back in time.
2 - Returning the infinity stone to the same point erases the new timeline as if it never left.

Agents of SHIELD's final season was all about time travel. The explanation there was basically the same as in Endgame, but with the added detail that the timeline can absorb and correct for small changes, but it splinters when it hits a big change that it can't smooth out. "Make ripples, not waves" was the line they kept using. If that time travel explanation is true, it wouldn't be only taking an Infinity stone that causes a timeline to split, it would be any change too big to be smoothed out... of which a missing Infinity stone would definitely qualify. Taking the stones and then returning them just moments afterward is still a change, but a tiny one that the timeline can adapt to without much hassle.

Then the SHIELD agents proceed to break that "Make ripples, not waves" rule repeatedly, so we never really got conclusive proof that they were right about that. We also now have no idea what timeline the show started in, or which one it ended in, or if any of it is still attached to the current MCU's timeline at all anymore in either direction.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Thundercracker posted:

While that may be better writing I definitely feel they'll go for restored Vision and exiled Wanda. It'll be simultaneously a neat bow wrap up and a bittersweet hook.

On top of that they'll definitely want Bettany around as fun sensitive Vision because that poo poo is hot cakes.

Like barring Infinity War all the Marvel movies in phase 3 ends kinda like this: neat and tidy with some bittersweetness so it's not too dumb.

Putting aside that it just doesn't feel narratively paced right, I also just think I'd sit really weird if the "neat and tidy" conclusion of this is Vision dumping Wanda and taking part in some kind of mass exile/punishment of her. We went from "the show's letting Wanda too much off the hook" to "she gets rejected as too far gone by the guy whose death started all this." That's dark.

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

STAC Goat posted:

This is my feeling of how the direction will go for Wanda and Vision. It makes perfect sense on every front.

I'm just really left wondering how they'll handle Billy and Tommy. It could go either way at this point, but i feel that if they DO kill them off, there would be fan backlash. It seems they are setting up Young Avengers as well, so it wouldn't make sense to do so.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

My Face When posted:

I'm just really left wondering how they'll handle Billy and Tommy. It could go either way at this point, but i feel that if they DO kill them off, there would be fan backlash. It seems they are setting up Young Avengers as well, so it wouldn't make sense to do so.

Forcing Wanda to sacrifice them and then a post credit teaser that she instinctively found some way to stash them somewhere else in the world feels kinda right. But they're still aged a little young for Young Avengers time so I don't know exactly what you do there. A tease now and then 3-4 years from now they show back up for Young Avengers could work but it wouldn't satisfy people who want to see Wiccan and Speed now.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Robot Hobo posted:

Agents of SHIELD's final season was all about time travel. The explanation there was basically the same as in Endgame, but with the added detail that the timeline can absorb and correct for small changes, but it splinters when it hits a big change that it can't smooth out. "Make ripples, not waves" was the line they kept using. If that time travel explanation is true, it wouldn't be only taking an Infinity stone that causes a timeline to split, it would be any change too big to be smoothed out... of which a missing Infinity stone would definitely qualify. Taking the stones and then returning them just moments afterward is still a change, but a tiny one that the timeline can adapt to without much hassle.

Then the SHIELD agents proceed to break that "Make ripples, not waves" rule repeatedly, so we never really got conclusive proof that they were right about that. We also now have no idea what timeline the show started in, or which one it ended in, or if any of it is still attached to the current MCU's timeline at all anymore in either direction.

I liked the way they described it, as the time stream. You can throw a branch or leaf into a stream of water, and it simply washes into. Throw a bunch of leaves and branches, or drop some logs and boulders, then you are creating a drat and altering the flow of the river.

And yeah, they end up creating an alternate timeline, but because of Fitz remaining in the original to keep it anchored, they were allowes to return. So there are multiple timelines and it is possible to travel between them.

I just hope we get to see Deke show up again at some point in any of the new shows as his new timeline's Nick Fury.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

STAC Goat posted:

Forcing Wanda to sacrifice them and then a post credit teaser that she instinctively found some way to stash them somewhere else in the world feels kinda right. But they're still aged a little young for Young Avengers time so I don't know exactly what you do there. A tease now and then 3-4 years from now they show back up for Young Avengers could work but it wouldn't satisfy people who want to see Wiccan and Speed now.

Simple, no joining the Young Avengers until you are at least 15 years old, no wait stop aging yourself!

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

^yeah that.

STAC Goat posted:

They have shown they can age up on their own before, unless i misunderstood those segments, or if it was forced by Agatha. If the former is the case, what's to stop them from aging up until they are out of the Hex?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

My Face When posted:

^yeah that.

They have shown they can age up on their own before, unless i misunderstood those segments, or if it was forced by Agatha. If the former is the case, what's to stop them from aging up until they are out of the Hex?

Nothing, I suppose. But unless there's a Young Avengers movie/show right around the corner I don't see the point.

It seems to me like Phase 4 is about introducing the generation of young heroes like Kate Bishop, Ms Marvel, Ironheart, and maybe Stature and Phase 5 is where I expect Young Avengers to really happen. Which seems like enough time to let Billy and Tommy age up (quasi) naturally somewhere else and enough time for Dad Vision's return to have meaning.

But I dunno. Just guesswork.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I figure YA will happen eventually, but I don't think there's any rush to do it.

I wonder who else they'll bring into Young Avengers since they definitely need more young superheroes. You have Billy and Tommy, Kate is getting fleshed out in the Hawkeye series... Hulking is an obvious choice and his relationship with Billy is very well-received, but he's got a very comicsy convoluted setup so I'd be curious to see how/where they introduce him. Maybe whoever takes over for Iron Man will be the new Iron Lad or maybe they'll merge it with Riri. I would also love if Loki led us into some Kid Loki shenanigans but that's another pretty convoluted thing to set up, unless it's just a simpler reincarnation into a teen body.

I guess you could also throw Kamala into the mix even though it's not a comics thing.

edit: oh, totally forgot about Cassie too

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
What kind of fights do the Young Avengers typically fight? Like, do they have to rescue the grown Avengers or something?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I watched Homecoming last night and it just struck me how Spider-Man really stands apart in the MCU as being the first teen hero and that I think that movie did a great job really letting him be a kid completely overwhelmed by the seriousness of this world but also rising to the challenge as a hero. And it just made me thing Phase 4 is being used to introduce that next generation of heroes inspired by the first one and then once you have enough players in place you're in a natural position to do Young Avengers.

That doesn't mean Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel, and Ironheart have to be Young Avengers. Its just more about that new generation coming along, I think, and once again reshaping the reality of the MCU world. Its not a handful of gods and soldiers and top listers who make up the Avengers. There's just heroes popping up all over the place and some of them are kids.

And once that gets introduced we'll probably be about ready for mutants and X-Men to really shake stuff up.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

live with fruit posted:

What kind of fights do the Young Avengers typically fight? Like, do they have to rescue the grown Avengers or something?

lil' Thanos and Namor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Ror posted:

I wonder who else they'll bring into Young Avengers since they definitely need more young superheroes.

America Chavez is in Dr Strange 2 as well.