Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i get shaky mad thinking about isis tearing up ancient artwork i only read about in school years ago, and anyone on an atv anywhere is annoying if it's on where I can hear it, i cannot excuse these arbitrary emotional hypocrisies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
dedicated taggers also have tend to have standards for where they paint and to my recollection they don't really give a poo poo about hitting natural spaces because no one's going to see them

read an interview once where one of them said that especially hard-to-reach but highly visible locations are sometimes called "heavens" which was neat

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

New Super Metis posted:

please maintain the warch energy of this thread
ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifo_eDIZbfc

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i like seeing everyone start to get off work by the jump in valheim logins

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Lol, is it true that some of the Atelier games gradually slow down your movement speed when they think you're taking too long to complete a chapter?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i like yellow mario and all but that permanent rictus has gotta be painful :(

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Rinkles posted:

Lol, is it true that some of the Atelier games gradually slow down your movement speed when they think you're taking too long to complete a chapter?

what?

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg__LJIAn5o&t=503s

time stamp ~8:20 since embedding is blocked

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I own property and graffiti is cool if done well and bad if not in inappropriate places

Context matters as much as quality

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

RBA Starblade posted:

I own property and graffiti is cool if done well and bad if not in inappropriate places

Context matters as much as quality

Someone sprayed oval office onto a derelict boat that's been washed up on the beach not far from where I live, how do you rate that one :v:

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Time for some Wario ASMR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7PTQ-vLP_w

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Someone from our local power company spray painted out a where a power line was buried near our apartment building but at one point spray painted the word "Power" on the sidewalk. Some helpful youth came along and spray painted "gently caress" above it, so now the apartment building knows where it's gently caress Power line is.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Rinkles posted:

I guess I'm too fast of a gamer because I had no idea that was a mechanic in Shallie

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Rinkles posted:

Odd negative reinforcement. I only played the one of these where you ran a lil RPG shop. I reckon they don't speed you up to rush you along since you'd use the speed boost to dawdle more efficiently?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Convex posted:

Someone sprayed oval office onto a derelict boat that's been washed up on the beach not far from where I live, how do you rate that one :v:

Striking, in your face, art at its most evocative

10/10

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Is this the marketplace of ideas I hear so much about

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

sunsoft's newsletter had a comedy corner

please submit your own video game jokes

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Here's a video game joke

Anthem

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think maybe the only funny knock knock joke in history is the one from christmas themed metal gear solid fan game "merry gear solid"

knock knock
what was that noise?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

"the podunkian" was a goon, no?

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
:toot:

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Good job! :)

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
thank you for your service, i always hated the past

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

go start the darn nintendo game

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I wish that last screen showed all the weapons and items I had accumulated. I had 6 heart containers by the end of the first chamber and four bullet upgrades (silver, toxic, charmed, explosive) among a bunch of other things. Oh well, on to the Hunter.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

It hadn't dawned on me just how many Atelier games there are (22). Gust seems to have been one of the few devs to manage a PS2 era release cadence after the PS2 era.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

I appreciate it when third person games have a first person view. Pretty rare, especially nowadays. (Dark Cloud 2)

Am I missing some kind of note system, or does the game expect you to memorize/write down any invention recipes you find?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Oh hey apparently I live not far from those rocks khanstant is defending.

Apparently they're a sight along a hiking trail and the graffiti was stuff just saying "TRUMP" and "CORONA 2020" so hell of a hill for someone to die on trying to make it sound cool and not dumb as hell to go ruining nature in a state park

Khanstant posted:

"don't deface nature" says invasive species best known for their total and complete defacing of nature to the point of a self-created mass extinction event, those rocks in particular are sacred

Khanstant posted:

billboard for drugs in distracting places by the highway and also literally anywhere else you look in the city: cool.

some dyngus scribbled with a paint marker on a trash can: not okay!!!

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

No, YOU'RE right, the next time I see someone litter I'm going to ram them with my Ford F250 with a smokestack on it

See I can do it too, it's really easy

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

the guy already said he was wrong and being dumb, i don't think you need to pile on

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

y'all talking about anything fun in here?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

grieving for Gandalf posted:

horse girls.

i took a horse girl on a date to the arcade and she asked me to win horse girl plushes for her from the claw game, which turns out is a fully interactive minigame that you can just not see if you don't wind up at the arcade when you click the free day button. what a world of possibilities

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I'm playing a board game (Jaws of the Lion) with my friends! It's one of those massive, gently caress-off board games that take an hour to set up and you track character orogress from session to session. Thanks to COVID, I'm getting use out of my Tabletop Simulator purchase because I would never be able to play something like this irl for a few reasons, and the game was a free fan mod available in the Steam workshop so after the initial TTS purchase I saved myself like $100 on this. We've been playing for a few months on and off, and I really enjoy it!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Anyone remember that graffiti kingdom website that was just a collection of creations people made, I remember seeing an optimus prime there, idk how complex you could make graffiti kingdom stuff though

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
after a brief break post collection of saga I'm gonna start RS:Minstrel Song later tonight

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Relax Or DIE posted:

after a brief break post collection of saga I'm gonna start RS:Minstrel Song later tonight

Which character are you going to pick? Have you done any research?

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
literally zero going in blind

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Power rangers battle for the grid is a great game