Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
cool owls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
"I know you're in there making my dinner"

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

Purrfect ending

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Chinatown posted:

turned on my best girl friend to my fav strain (MAC) and got top reviews from her

feels good helping people

weed. it rules.

yall remember when they lied to us about it? im still salty about it.

MAC is one of the last strong indicas to work :cheers: but with a bong.

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

https://twitter.com/fembojj/status/1366560106033332224

i feel called out by this but also mids just do not exist in legal states anymore

We got alright mids still you just gotta stay away from fancy packaging

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

bonus kitty

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Lib and let die posted:

"I know you're in there making my dinner"

feed the kitty

raspurtin
Apr 18, 2005

Lovelyn posted:

Went inside a weed store and ordered in person, wow

baller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m4xUu3NrLA

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Lovelyn posted:

feed the kitty

If u think that is a cat, u may need to lay off the weeds

edit: or you've been provided an insufficiently large training set lmao

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Delta-Wye posted:

If u think that is a cat, u may need to lay off the weeds

edit: or you've been provided an insufficiently large training set lmao

they're good cats delta-wye

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol :3:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Got a gram of shatter in the mail yesterday, and got my cat Cheeto back from two days at the vet and a surgery. Poor guy is gonna be recovering for two weeks and they had to basically remove a large portion of his penis so it can never get blocked again, so he will have to adjust to a whole new setup back there and heal from it. But it's apparently a common thing with male cats, especially orange cats, and especially Norwegian forest cats, which he is. In retrospect it all seems inevitable. Gonna be a long two weeks of recovery. Once he gets his next pain medicine dose and crashes again I will feel like I can hit the weed and try to chill the gently caress out.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

empty whippet box posted:

Got a gram of shatter in the mail yesterday, and got my cat Cheeto back from two days at the vet and a surgery. Poor guy is gonna be recovering for two weeks and they had to basically remove a large portion of his penis so it can never get blocked again, so he will have to adjust to a whole new setup back there and heal from it. But it's apparently a common thing with male cats, especially orange cats, and especially Norwegian forest cats, which he is. In retrospect it all seems inevitable. Gonna be a long two weeks of recovery. Once he gets his next pain medicine dose and crashes again I will feel like I can hit the weed and try to chill the gently caress out.

Poor baby! Wishing Cheeto a speedy recovery. Post pics, smoke weeds

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/marcosalvarado_/status/1366545512363655169

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
this is my favorite music stream on YT right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXRyIeQu-1g

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
drat is this working out at rick and morty

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhYucJ-E3Jw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Govg_XmORLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ToHSUpi-iI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVl8sc0hC4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMzIHuWh_I0

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cheeto for the next couple weeks. note the puff of floof they left on the end of his tail, which I think looks hilarious

we're still anxious and hypervigilant but it sure beats how it felt for my wife and I to both be sobbing our eyes out in the parking lot of the E vet as we waited to find out if the blockage had caused permanent damage to him yet. It hadn't, we caught it as early as was possible ,and while he was in a lot of pain and was very uncomfortable from not being able to pee, his bladder wasn't full yet and so his organs and body had not been damaged by the blockage. another couple hours and he could have been dead, though.

It's absolutely terrifying that we almost had to say goodbye to him this weekend, basically out of nowhere. He's only 5 and he is approximately 1/3rd of our hearts and souls , the other 2/3rds being our other two cats, of course.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
poor kitty :( i will smoke tonight in cheeto's honor, may it relieve their pain

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Ok so 10 grams in a small pan of brownies is not enough. I may need a t break. Going to try 15 or 20 grams next time.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

empty whippet box posted:

cheeto for the next couple weeks. note the puff of floof they left on the end of his tail, which I think looks hilarious

we're still anxious and hypervigilant but it sure beats how it felt for my wife and I to both be sobbing our eyes out in the parking lot of the E vet as we waited to find out if the blockage had caused permanent damage to him yet. It hadn't, we caught it as early as was possible ,and while he was in a lot of pain and was very uncomfortable from not being able to pee, his bladder wasn't full yet and so his organs and body had not been damaged by the blockage. another couple hours and he could have been dead, though.

It's absolutely terrifying that we almost had to say goodbye to him this weekend, basically out of nowhere. He's only 5 and he is approximately 1/3rd of our hearts and souls , the other 2/3rds being our other two cats, of course.

I can feel how much you love him by the way you write about him :3:

I'm so happy for kitty + humans

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Ok so 10 grams in a small pan of brownies is not enough. I may need a t break. Going to try 15 or 20 grams next time.

Of flower? Use concentrates for brownies, you can titrate the strength really well

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Inspector Hound posted:

Of flower? Use concentrates for brownies, you can titrate the strength really well

How does the taste compare between flower edibles vs concentrate edibles?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lovelyn posted:

How does the taste compare between flower edibles vs concentrate edibles?

I don't get any/much weed taste; I'm sure there's some there, but I'm not good enough to detect it, and it's certainly nothing compared to using super dark green butter or something.

One gram concentrate, liquid coconut oil
Pour coconut oil into an oven safe bowl with the hash
220⁰ for an hour, stir like halfway through to make sure it's mixed up
You now have activated coconut oil you can use as a 1:1 substitute for vegetable oil in basically any recipe that calls for it, or you can just add it to whatever. You can also change your concentrate to coconut oil ratio relatively freely to make it as powerful as you want.

This is the whey

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Inspector Hound posted:

You can also change your concentrate to coconut oil ratio relatively freely to make it as powerful as you want.

This is the whey

What's the most powerful you've ever made it?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
need to go pick up more edibles. but yeah, weed.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lovelyn posted:

What's the most powerful you've ever made it?

Pretty strong, a gram to less than half a cup prob, it was still very liquid-y

e I stirred that into a milkshake and slept for two days

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Inspector Hound posted:

Pretty strong, a gram to less than half a cup prob, it was still very liquid-y

e I stirred that into a milkshake and slept for two days

You just inspired me to put an ounce of shake + ??? AVB into 1/3 cup of coconut oil

I long for sleep

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

here's the thing about weed:

it's great!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
got some Master Kush

its good.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i got some jack herer. it's p good.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
48 hours into a t break and man thursday evenings are loving boring when you're not baked

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Kazinsal posted:

48 hours into a t break and man thursday evenings are loving boring when you're not baked

there's a puzzles menu at lichess.org i can burn an hour or two there easy, stoned or not

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Its been a month and a half since my stomach thing. I'm still not sure whether it was cannabis hyperemesis syndrome or not should I try smoking some cbd to see if I get nauseous

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

welp, time to smoke some...

Grand Doggy Purps

okay, who the gently caress is coming up with these names

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

stoners

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

tmfc posted:

stoners

together, strong!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tmfc posted:

stoners

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

Why not beat the stoner to death with your now empty revolver?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hairy Marionette posted:

Why not beat the stoner to death with your now empty revolver?

TOO QUICK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i like weed